Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young blonde Kiwi girl Ella's awesome B2B @Posh Newtown

Young blonde Kiwi girl Ella's awesome B2B @Posh Newtown

Sometimes it's amazing how things just work out for you when you are destined to a great punt!

To start with, there were so many choices in front of me and I ended up going to Posh Newtown to try this new New Zealand girl Ella !

But how I got there wasn't important :

Rang up Sonja to ask her if Ella is worth seeing because I know I can't go wrong if I just see the French lady Ginger again !

Sonja said Ella is young and pretty and very good in doing body to body, but she wants $65 tip for b2b, nude hj is still $50, so I thought why not ??

Got there right on time, rooms 1,2,3 are all closed so they must be busy.

Sonja apologised that they only have room 4 which is the smallest room but that turns out to be the best, more later.

Sonja also suggested to me that Ella's massage skills only so so unlike Ginger so no need to stay for the hour, fair enough, just 30 min then, so $35 for massage and $65 for b2b a nice even $100/.

So I waited in room 4 and noticed the bed is at an angle and with that you can see the table via the wall mirror , I like it . There is an iPhone on the side table connected to two small speaker playing some nice music, that must be Bella's own set up then.

As I was looking around, in comes Ella, she is blonde but not pure blonde because her hair has a lot of different colour but it looks good on her, she is pretty, not stunning but like a sweet girl you would turn your head on the street or at the beach. She is kind of petite, may be 5'3 to 5'4, size 6, not very busty - may be a C cup but very well proportioned, she was wear very short pants and has a pair of slim long legs.

I am glad that I paid the $65 tip up front because Ella was totally naked from the start, yes. Now I can see those perky C Cups, not as big as I would have loved but again, they look good on her slim body, if they are bigger it would look out of proportion.

The body slides start from the word go and these are properly oiled body to body slides which I later found out Ella used to work in At Michelles so that explains why she is so professional.

I got to go now but will post more later in the private section.

In summary, this session with Ella is the best and most satisfied I ever had at Posh Newtown and Ella is such a lovely girl that everyone would just love her .

And how much they charge at Misty's and At Michelle ?? $165 for 30 min ?? You are only paying $100 in Posh, that's excellently value for a young Caucasian girl giving you sensational body to body!

Highly recommend .

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the report mate, sounds great!

Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    And if you are interested, do what I did, pay for the $65 tip up front and get the most for your session !

Ella told me she loves to do body slides and she will get bored for just doing the $50 tip thing !

She is so bubbly and sensational that you would have a dull moment with her.

And oh, you can talk anything with her, she is wholesomely horny and doesn't mind talking dirty with you but keep the respect thing in mind though.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great report.. Shame I can't view the private section but very tempted to give her a try.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sometimes it's amazing how things just work out for you when you are destined to a great punt!

To start with, there were so many choices in front of me and I ended up going to Posh Newtown to try this new New Zealand girl Ella !

But how I got there wasn't important :

Rang up Sonja to ask her if Ella is worth seeing because I know I can't go wrong if I just see the French lady Ginger again !

Sonja said Ella is young and pretty and very good in doing body to body, but she wants $65 tip for b2b, nude hj is still $50, so I thought why not ??

Got there right on time, rooms 1,2,3 are all closed so they must be busy.

Sonja apologised that they only have room 4 which is the smallest room but that turns out to be the best, more later.

Sonja also suggested to me that Ella's massage skills only so so unlike Ginger so no need to stay for the hour, fair enough, just 30 min then, so $35 for massage and $65 for b2b a nice even $100/.

So I waited in room 4 and noticed the bed is at an angle and with that you can see the table via the wall mirror , I like it . There is an iPhone on the side table connected to two small speaker playing some nice music, that must be Bella's own set up then.

As I was looking around, in comes Ella, she is blonde but not pure blonde because her hair has a lot of different colour but it looks good on her, she is pretty, not stunning but like a sweet girl you would turn your head on the street or at the beach. She is kind of petite, may be 5'3 to 5'4, size 6, not very busty - may be a C cup but very well proportioned, she was wear very short pants and has a pair of slim long legs.

I am glad that I paid the $65 tip up front because Ella was totally naked from the start, yes. Now I can see those perky C Cups, not as big as I would have loved but again, they look good on her slim body, if they are bigger it would look out of proportion.

The body slides start from the word go and these are properly oiled body to body slides which I later found out Ella used to work in At Michelles so that explains why she is so professional.

I got to go now but will post more later in the private section.

In summary, this session with Ella is the best and most satisfied I ever had at Posh Newtown and Ella is such a lovely girl that everyone would just love her .

And how much they charge at Misty's and At Michelle ?? $165 for 30 min ?? You are only paying $100 in Posh, that's excellently value for a young Caucasian girl giving you sensational body to body!

Highly recommend .

Cheers
    Sentational Ella is on today till late, last booking is 9pm for her !
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Blonde hottie Ella is working today Wednesday in our Newtown shop till late!!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

And if you are interested, do what I did, pay for the $65 tip up front and get the most for your session !

Ella told me she loves to do body slides and she will get bored for just doing the $50 tip thing !

She is so bubbly and sensational that you would have a dull moment with her.

And oh, you can talk anything with her, she is wholesomely horny and doesn't mind talking dirty with you but keep the respect thing in mind though.

Cheers
    Great Review Brother Ahlungor, definitely going to have to give Ella a try.

Quote Originally Posted by animatrix View Post
    There is a part II in the private section too !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ella is on from 2pm, till late, today we also have a new Indian bombshell stunning busty slim Brooke!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    Ella is on from 2pm, till late, today we also have a new Indian bombshell stunning busty slim Brooke!
    Ella is on today till late!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So deicided to try out this girl for the body slides..
    Went the 30 min option. Started off with abit of normal rub then started oiling me up for the slides... Now I have seen mimi from stanmore before n been to midas so I have to say Ella's bs isn't that great.. Very mechanical not sensual enough I think.. It wasn't bad at all but just been told she used to work at other places made me think it would be much better.. Needs more teasing I recon. But for the $$ u pay here its good value n for young cauc chiks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hot blonde hottie Ella is working today Tuesday in our Newtown shop till late!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    So deicided to try out this girl for the body slides..
    Went the 30 min option. Started off with abit of normal rub then started oiling me up for the slides... Now I have seen mimi from stanmore before n been to midas so I have to say Ella's bs isn't that great.. Very mechanical not sensual enough I think.. It wasn't bad at all but just been told she used to work at other places made me think it would be much better.. Needs more teasing I recon. But for the $$ u pay here its good value n for young cauc chiks.
    Thanks for the review. It's hard to compare with Mimi. She is like Wagyu beef with marble score of 12+.
    Once you've had a taste, any other beef pales in comparison.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ella works today and Thursday this week, last bookings 9pm.

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHead View Post
    Thanks for the review. It's hard to compare with Mimi. She is like Wagyu beef with marble score of 12+.
    Once you've had a taste, any other beef pales in comparison.
    Probably not fair to compare the skills and services level between Mimi and Ella, as Mimi has so much more experiences than Ella but like twice the age as well.

I am a big Mimi fans but she may not be that appealling to too many brothers under 35 years. On the other hand, I believe most horny male from 18 to 58 will all be very much aroused by Ella !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sexy blonde Ella with sensational service Sunday till late!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sensational Ella is working Tuesday in Newtown till 830pm !

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried the Indian bombshell stunning busty slim Brooke?

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post
    Anyone tried the Indian bombshell stunning busty slim Brooke?

Who is Brooke ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Who is Brooke ??
    Hi bro Ahlongor she is the hot busty Indian with a bit tatoo

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast