Thread: Mona, Gorgeous in Every Way

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mona, Gorgeous in Every Way

Ginza-Mona Jan 2014
    Hours of Business: 10.30am to late
    Rates: $220 an hour?
    Size/shape: B cup, slim to med but soft and curvy.
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese
    Services Provided: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM
    Value for money/recommend?: Yes on all levels

My experience/comments:

This was a most unusual session, not because the sex was particularly kinky but because my opinion of Mona changed over the course of the session . She is cute J-girl and was actually a recommendation from Wilson. He is aware that I have had issues getting across the line in the hour on a couple of occasions at other shops and once at ginza... He said you should see Mona... From this comment my expectations were high so I was puzzled when the door opened and she wasn't model looks and very thin with a big rack... I said ni ho ma, she said I'm Japanese.... Magic moment.

We showered kissed. & I sat down while she started to blow me, I studied her face while she did and thought she looked very sexy and pretty, plus she was giving an awesome bbbj....

Soon Enuff I moved her to the bed and as I teased her pussy before actually making contact I looked up to see her eyes closed in anticipation, now she was starting to look seriously beautiful to me... I made a mental note to work out what was causing this shift in how I saw her....she had a mild orgasm and suggested 69 .... Then she pointed to the sign about extras and said "you know about this right?" I said yes but doubted it would be an issue (CIM) We stayed in 69 for quite some time ....both comfortable and fully enjoying things... Then she struggled to continue her technique and came off my cock to lay her head on my leg ... She was building into a strong orgasm which she had half a minute later with a shudder and hot juice flow...

She turned and kissed me deeply saying thank you several times.... Looking into her eyes, I found it hard to imagine a prettier site.. I asked. "Did you come??" She answered yes. I said I tasted it in my mouth?" She said it felt beautiful.... I pointed to the sign and said $20 CIM please.... Explosive laughter... Mesmerizing beauty now..

A little more bbbj and the dom went on , passionate missionary, onto the side by side before rear mounting her while she was on her stomach led me to burst my pipes at max depth to end one of the most enjoyable punts I have had... Mona is gorgeous , thanks to Wilson as well... Big call by him and 100% correct.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report bro igloo!

I had a same feeling about Mona about the face... when I saw her first time, I thought she wasn't as gorgeous as some of the Ginza girls I have met before but time goes on and we are getting into the business, her face glows to a bit different and looks more affectionate. Interesting huh?

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    I think before we see a girl for the first time we have some pre conceived idea of what they might look like.
    Realistically they all can't be glamours, we just have unrealistic expectations sometimes.
    It happened with me and many girls-
    I remember when first seeing Toshika, she was very different to what I had in my mind and from reading up on her.
    Not in a bad way mind you
    But one thing that most have is a infectious charm/ quality/service and the attraction goes beyond facial.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Black and Uta, both of u are spot on, I guess this has occurred with me previously but never to this degree... By the end the demeanor, service and chemistry had altered my perception like never before.. Thought I was alone... Thanks