Thread: Anni - nice one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anni - nice one

Tempted by the ad photo and reviews from brothers, determined to try out Anni last wed. First impression was she is young but got heavy makeups. Went for the one hour option as I think 1/2 hour would be too short. As per review, she go nice body and I think her boobs were enhanced but good job. Feel like real ones only a bit harder with noticeable lumps. She resist a bit if squeezed too hard and this is understood, so please be gentle.
    Service provided - bbbj, fk, daty, fs and cim

Start with light then full french kisses, slow motion bbbj for more than 10 mins. Change to 69 for more interactions. Her bush was a bit too hash, so a clean shave would be much appreciated. She seems enjoy the reversed service and I had a clear view of her pussy, just like watching Tokyo Hot. Then FS with cow girl, missionary and doggy. I can feel her PM contraction at the entrance, so I tease her by pulling 1/2 way - out and in. Then I ask if she can do CIM. She then remove the cover and start bbbj again.

Overall -
    Body - 9/10, only if she shaved or french trimmed her pussy , that would be a 10
    face - 8/10 cannot truly tell with full makeups,
    Service - 8/10 - for punters who like slow service. No wild fuck like Eva or Yuki from 64
    Return - yes, but she only work on weds

Had a couple of nice girls from this joint (ie, Yuli and Jessica) but others were not my bowl of soup.

PS - she was actually from China and speak Mando and English is good enough for communications. With the full makeups, you can imagine fucking someone from those K-pop MTV, what a bonus.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anni is off the Wednesday roster this week, not sure if she would disappear like other good WLs from this shop. No 19 management, please confirm this sad/bad news .... or she is just off because of the nature ...........

Exclamation Anni - nice one

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    Anni is off the Wednesday roster this week, not sure if she would disappear like other good WLs from this shop. No 19 management, please confirm this sad/bad news .... or she is just off because of the nature ...........
    Hi Luigi

There is No Sad Or Bad News

Chinese New Year is upon us and Anni will be back next week after she celebrates.

As you may have noticed our roster is full of new girls starting this week some of our regular girls are working but the rest are off and will return.

So here is an opportunity to cum sample some new beauties this week.

Cheers Pete @ PP
    Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I think it is Sydney's best value punt!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I think it is Sydney's best value punt!
    can't get hour full service for $100 anywhere else

I have had Anni twice but prob not a third time. Most of the above is true but in agreement with other AR's she is a mechanical punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks No. 19 management. My new year resolution is to start off with a nice punt. Agreed with Vromiaris that most WLs are mechanical but what do we punters expected from them? Unless we specified our needs before the session as the WLs cannot read our mind. As long as they ticked all the boxes (BBBJ, DATY and FS .....) its job done. If you've seen the girl for few more times, might be you can develop some kind of mutual connection during the process. It could be dangerous as someone I knew kind of hooked on the girl (sinking boat as we called this scenario). Anni is slow and not very active as compared to other more experience WLs, ie those at Taren Point. I hope this time Anni could be more active and have a shaved pussy :P