Ivy at Broadway 227 puppylove

The address: 227 Broadway
    Date: Jan 15th
    Service items: Blow job and FS
    Amount of girls: 8
    Quality of girls: Appearance 8 Build 9 Service 8
    Price: $160/h
    Safety: safe

Coming back from China, I find girls in China are numerous but less quality. Another night, I went to 227 on my way to the Broadway shopping center.

The receptionist told me about a young girl named Ivy. I can even tell she is sexy by this name. She was really charming at the first glance, then we went to the room straightaway. She was very feminine with goo-goo eyes, it seemed she would rape me. So hot! As for the build, big breast and slender waist, I was really excited. After bath and taking off, wow, her skin was so smooth and tender, it touched so great. Then she turned back and began to do the blow job for me. It was warm without any sense of teeth, her charming eyes glancing at me, I almost cannot stop myself from shooting.

I thought it was time to start, so I put on a condom and got started. Dogging, each time I fucked to the deep. Ivy kept asking me to fuck her and rub her titis. Her moans was so impressive. After about 15 minutes fucking, I could hardly bare it shot out. To be honest, Ivy is worth trying.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The only Broadway shopping centre I know is the one in Ultimo, Sydney. I'm not aware of any in QLD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wrong section dude, Glebe is in NSW ......

Thanks for sharing! should visit soon!