Thread: 2 hours with Little Lulu!

2 hours with Little Lulu!

Person's Name : Lulu

Establishment : 64 Alexander, Taren Point

Date of Visit : 20/12/2012

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10 until late

Rates : 150 /hour

Size/shape : Petite pocket rocket! very shapely, smooth glowing skin, nice bum wriggle!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ/DATY/FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Called up 64 and spoke to the papasan not the usual delightful Sophie and asked if I could book 2 hours with Lulu at 6:30.
    No problems came the reply and right there, I had something delightful on my mind from the drive home from work.

I have to firstly say that this is the first time I have ever booked a 2 hour session in advance (usually I extend) and also the first time I was going to see Lulu! I had seen her around in the shop previously, but never got to actually meet this lovely lady personally... a booking I decided was the way to go! And also from the many outstanding reviews of her on this site, it was kinda a no brainer, ya know!

Anyways back to the business at hand, I arrived at 64 with 10 minutes to spare, walked up and Michael was there. I payed my monely and waitied till the alloted time. While waiting another punter also had a 2 hour, 630 booking for Barbie... wow, thats another lady and another reason I will have to come back on thursdays! Lucky punter (no not Ricky).
    The time came and I finally met the ever so delightful Lulu, Unfortunatly no flight attendant costume, but sexy in her bra and panties!
    A quick hug and into the shower while Lulu said she was just going to freshen up. While in the shower I heard a knock, but thinking it was next door I continued for another minute. I exit the shower and start drying off and again the knock... Lulu had locked herself out of the room, good one

We started off with a little chat, but before I knew it we were on to each other. Unfortunatly no DFK, like many posted before, every time I had tried to initate the closest I got was an obligitory tongue poke, kinda like a raspberry but without the noise. Ah well, DFK has become one of my most enjoyable aspects of punting, but in this case Lulu made up for it in other ways.
    I started to carress her bountiful body, and geeze is it a great bod! She started off with a bum wiggle and I slid those down, then unhooked her bra to see a stunning bod even better than the photos taken on the website!
    Kissing her neck, I made my way down to her breasts and licked the nipples protruding, ever erect. I then gave my own catbath and licked her torso and down to her snatch. And what a lovely snatch it was, delicious and sweet, Lulu has a small abount of hair, but shaven/waxed in the right areas... her pussly-lips are one of the most delectable and delicious bits of her rocking bod. Guys, she is a definate A+ in the body department... petite, curvy in all the right areas, just a stunning lady!
    After 10-15 minutes of DATY, I look down at the sheet and it is soaked! She wasn't lying when she said I had made her wet!

Swapped positions and then I was the one to recieve the catbath and the subsequent BBBJ. Not the best BBBJ I have had a 64, possibly the most moist if that makes any sense. A feathery BBBJ, with lots of spit and movement but not much suction. Great but not to my liking.
    She was looking a bit strained with the BBBJ, so we both lied and spooned for a bit, then she grabbed jim jr and started rubbing him in her groin area... wowsers, not too close! Now on to the main course, she domed me up via the mouth and started to ride, bucking broncos style! We started in Cowgirl and she is such an energetic pocket rocked, Lulu really puts her body on the line, up and down, side to side... the swirling motion, grinding, the asian squat, body to body grind... too may to remember and that was just for Cowgirl!
    We then swap to mish and boy was this an event, normal mish, then her legs on my sholder, then me ramming on top in a crouch standpoint, her pussy was fantastic... and again, those lips massaging my member with every stroke, Lulu kept on saying 'my pussy is so hot' and I could feel the heat we were generating, At one point, I got up and turned on the fan, as we were working such a sweat!

After more banging, I'm buggered (still yet to come though) but physically exhausted and we have just reached the first hour mark. We move into spooning, where I take Lulu from behind, where we side saddle for a bit. this leads to the sphinx, where she looked a treat while I was pumping away. I then lifted Lulu up any she layed flat like a starfish and I slammed away in the sidekick position. I am looing at google at the moment trying to find out the positions we went through, as there were too many, it seemed like we changed every 5 minutes, pure bliss.
    I have to say though, my most favourute position was when she was in reverse Cowgirl and went into the asian squat... her lips on her pussy were just perfectly gliding down my shaft...

in the end we must have done at least half the karma sutura, thats how many positions we tried, and she was amazing!
    She asked me in the end, who come you didn't cum, and I mentioned that I like DFK and usually come from DFK in mish, she said next time she will go with that... next time then!

I was exhausted, and we were pretty much out of time, some small chat while she was having a shower and all (with some bum wiggle on the glass), then she left for a bit while I had my shower, Lulu came back and I said my goodbye.

No hug and kiss when I left as the next punter was waiting with Michael in the hallway... arkward, as the were both standing there like bouncers, it was difficult to move across from them, I said goodbye and my thanks to Michael and left happy!

I'm not sure if I would go choose Lulu again, it was an aweseome session, but without DFK (Which I have come accustomed to now, before it didn't matter but now its a must) it will make me think twice.

No doubt, with greatest reccomendation...
    Pick Lulu for your needs!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Great report Jimmy, I have yet to do a 2hr stint, I'm sure it wouldn't be rushed.
    How was her English ?
    Also had you been with Barbie and what makes her your nxt pick.
    I'm thinking of doing the Zorba with her ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I have seen Lulu a few times and I was surprised to read on here that she has stopped doing DFK. I like you consider it a basic part of a good punt and Lulu used to be good at it.

Thanks for your report bro.

Wiz 2 hours I find to be somthing nice and mellow. Its not rushed at all and yoy can really get into tge moment without worry about the dreaded knock.
    Lulu doesn't have the best english, but she gets by just fine.
    I have never seen Barbie, as she is always booked. By the reviews though, she is a cracker!

This punt was awesome, but would have been exceptional if DFK was included.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Jimmy i found the the last two punts where I had non stop great DFK- it really upped the Ante.
    The girls were more responsive, passionate and where much easier to get off.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice details, Jimmy! Well done!

Shop Owner
    good review - sounds like you had great fun with Lulu. the judging panel has included your report for the review of the month competition to see how well it does.

good luck.
    Dean

Thanks cmk.

True wizard, my last punt with Melissa was just that. With DFK, it heightens arousal and get me in the mood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, I guess it was about 14 months ago my first ever visit to Taren Point. It was just after opening when i rocked up and met Sophie, well it must have been quiet in the shop and she said Do you want a double? I said yes maybe and then she said How about greek? I was a little hesitant for a split second as I had not done either before and thought that it might be a bit too intense for me, but I thought what the heck you only live once. Sophie then said don’t worry the girls will look after you and it was a done deal. Well guess who I got? - Lulu and Barbie, and what can I say it was an absolutely amazing hour, my best memory of the encounter is Barbie riding me greek cowgirl while Lulu was deep french kissing me and then grinding her hot pussy into my face. It is disappointing to now hear the Lulu doesn’t DFK anymore, whatever her reason you have to respect it. i also found at the time that Barbie didn’t like her nipples touched (seemed to be very sensitive) and wasn’t very keen on DATY either, but that just may have been me and YMMV. I have not seen either of these ladies since but that is not to say I wouldn’t, I just haven’t had an opportunity and there are just so many hot girls there now.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    thx jimmyK brother. sounds like u have good fun .....

Banned
    Very nice report mate.

Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    LULU is working TODAY

http://magmodels.weebly.com/lulu.html

if you want to book a flight with her on the 64 alexander Airline, Please call 02 9524 1278 !

flight checkin her out! punters are you ready to board her soon? >>>

Thanks!

Flight? more like a sea adventure!
    ANCHORS AWAY!

Shop Owner
    LULU is working TODAY

http://magmodels.weebly.com/lulu.html

if you want to book a flight with her on the 64 alexander Airline, Please call 02 9524 1278 !

flight checkin her out! punters are you ready to board her soon? >>>

Thanks!