Thread: Louissa

Senior Member(無間使者)

Louissa

Hot all natural korean woman with a cute face and curvy body and b cup. Same as my old review they shower with you clean you and you to take listerine. Standard sex position :top, missionary and doggy but also Bbj. I do not need to go into deep details as I am reviewing for the sake of future brothers who are wishing to experience a great service.She won't let you suck her tits and ask you to change position.

Sex:7/10 (very good top position and reverse cow girl)
    Bbj: 6/10 (Quite short about 2min then into cbj)
    Face and body 8/10
    Total experience and attitude 5/10.

Banned
    Total experience and attitude 5/10.
    Sounds about normal for a Korean girl, why do they have such an attitude problem.

They aren't like that when you're dating them, because I've dated several Korean girls. It's just when we are customers that they have contempt for us and it's all 'don't do this' and 'don't do that'.

If I want to have sex with a woman who has contempt for me then I'll have sex with my wife.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you have make them feel comfortable to you e.g. Ask like where are you from? Or what do you like to do besides...?

Then they will be fine. I did once ask them why, they think that I was to have rough sex with them and they don't like that, then the 2nd time around it was fine and fun.I did ask 3 different girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe7 View Post
    I do not need to go into deep details as I am reviewing for the sake of future brothers who are wishing to experience a great service.
    Yes, I wish everyone was like you bro kobe and shared. Thank you.