Photo Genuine: No photo at present

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Estimated Age: Young early 20's

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 165 cm / 5'5" Body Shape: Medium

Kissing Available: Yes, Light didn't force it may be more to come.

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Pretty

Overall Personality: Friendly but reserved.

Overall Performance: Good
    Roster Says:

Queenie - Size 6, D cup, 168CM,Tanned smooth skin, very beautiful face, tall, slim and sexy body, exceptional sweet service, girlfriend experience, young Malaysian Girl. "New girl Queenie maiden day @ 533 one whom is smart and talented and everyone loves to be around.. Angie's talent scouts are saying one of the most beautiful young girls to have resided at 533.. One with exotic features.. Other than that not much intel to go by.. Go see and reveal the secret and tell all about the experience."

The roster has it pretty right except she is more like a size 7 with B cup and she is from Hong Kong.

Paid the money for one hour and Queenie returned to the room where I was drying off after my shower.

She put her stuff on the side table in the corner of the room and undressed, she looked like a shy young girl but so beautiful, I ran my eyes up and down her trim taught body with two firm boobies and perky nipples looking to greet me.

My eyes continued down to a nicely shaped pair of hips with a nice neat mound, trimmed and shaven she smiled at me as she arrived in front of me we kissed lightly.

We moved on to the bed I wasn't too sure about the kissing she seemed a little nervous so I moved on down to her breasts this seemed to relax her and it wasn't long before she started to enjoy the attention.

I don't usually go for young girls well with girls like this one I might have to change that she is such a delight doesn't talk much so not sure how good her English is but I think a return visit will throw more light on that.

I continued to kiss her body and moved on to the inside of her thighs finally arriving at her love pot. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy very lightly, she was already dripping wet and she tasted delightful.

After she comes we have a cuddle while she recovers then she moves down bbbj she is pretty good for a young girl that has only been working for about 4 weeks she told me but there is room for improvement, she does seem willing to learn so will probably end up very good.

We move on to sex she starts off in cowgirl and then asian cowgirl I just love this position and she does it lovely and all with out me asking, then she comes, I tired she says so she gets off lays beside me for a couple of minutes and then sits up Ok now and so I roll her over and enter her in missionary, never did make it to doggy, as I filled the condom with great delight.

She cleans me up asks if I would like a massage I say no thanks why don't you just lay with me, she lays beside me and puts her head on my chest and we have a short chat not for long though as I look at the clock and time is up.

I say to her time is up you will get into trouble if you go over in this shop, she kisses me gently on the lips puts her head back on my chest and then says thank you .

We shower together and say our good bys.

Every now and then you meet a girl that really appeals, Queenie is one of these delightful young people who seems only too willing to please.

If you want to spend time with an attractive nice young girl then Queenie might just suit you.

Please make sure you look after this young gem as she will only get better in the next few months lets ensure she stays at 533.

I saw her on Friday she is working again this Sunday Angie tells me but she does not have a set roster day yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Oneonone,

I spent some time with Bibi yesterday, and on my way out Angie was telling me about the wonderful Queenie.
    Your report sounds like she is right up my ally.

Looks like another 533 visit coming up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Thanks Oneonone,

I spent some time with Bibi yesterday, and on my way out Angie was telling me about the wonderful Queenie.
    Your report sounds like she is right up my ally.

Looks like another 533 visit coming up.
    I saw Bibi in the corridor yesterday she looks good have yet to see her in the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I saw Bibi in the corridor yesterday she looks good have yet to see her in the room.
    Bibi is infectious in her own way. She is has eyes like know one else I've seen.
    PM me if you need more detail.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Bibi is infectious in her own way. She is has eyes like know one else I've seen.
    PM me if you need more detail.
    Thanks for the offer bro but I think I should just go and check her out for myself!

Striking and tanned beauty Queenie in today 9/2

Just a few minutes north of the city

New Malaysian lady Queenie in today Sunday 9/2@533.

For those that missed her on her maiden day.

Rosters says this lady is Size 6, D cup bust who is tall 168cm, slim and exotic in features.

Who Angie's talent scouts as saying one of the most striking young girls to have resided @ 533.

Long flowing hair with silken tanned skin, very sweet and at easy in company.

Go see and enjoy new Queenie..

Modest prices @533 so why not double your pleasure..

33..the place to be..

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991