Thread: Joey Tight Pussy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Joey Tight Pussy

Having to head down to the shire for a client meeting, I decided to swing by 64 to have a look at what is on offer.

I arrived there after the midday peak, after 1pm and there were three girls on offer, Mimi, Jacqueline and Joey.

I decided to have a look at all the girls before I made my decision.

Joey came out last and the cute dimples and the her Bangs (Hair style) cemented my choice. She looked like an innocent girl.

On with the formalities, I took a shower and she came back and started setting up the room.

She waited for me to take off her bikini, which hugged her body very nicely, I could smell a scent of cigarette, however with a bit of listerine, it went away.

Joey was very soft, with about B to C cup breasts, she gave me a very thorough BBBJ and paid particular attention to my shaft and balls.

After 10 mins of BBBJ I decided to have her on top.

She has the tightest pussy I have ever been in, it griped onto my penis like a vice, she started riding reverse cowgirl and pumped away.

After 5 minutes we changed positions and went into missionary, she was so tight and i pumped her so hard that I came in this position before I could do doggy.

Would I recommend her? Hell no! She is mine to keep!

Would I return? You bet!

Face: 7/10
    Body: 8/10
    Service: 9/10

Shop Owner

LOL fantastic review
    Joey works mainly Thursday to Saturday

please check her roster here >>> http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...Ys-PLEASE-quot

please phone 02 9524 1278
    sms bookings now available: 0414 261 725