Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lequeen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lequeen

Hello guys, i never write a report before but after i tried Lequeen i am so tempted to write this one. Made a booking with her and arrived at the apartment. In the room i was greeted by a beautiful young lady. And i was like she looks cute. After a little of chat she told me to shower by myself. In the bed we chat again and finally she start to take her cloth off. She start to do bj which was not bad but only for 1 minute.
    After that we went mish and i cum.
    I still had 30 minutes left and i wasnt expecting a second time.
    I spent the rest 30 minutes by lying down on the bed without chatting because she said she is tired.
    I am okay with that because she said she is new and just arrived to sydney.
    What i want to say here is i am so disappointed. No offense to Myoutcall but i'd rather do handjob at home and put my money to pokies machine. It is not easy to earn $380.
    I feel so stupid right now.
    Sorry for if i offended senior punter here but i just want to tell someone my feeling right now.

Anyway here is my rate to lequeen
    Body 7/10
    Face 8/10
    BJ 6/10
    DFK 0/10 (did i mention she doesnt do DFK?)
    Attitude 5/10
    Will go back??? NOPE NEVER

Sorry for negative first post

Quote Originally Posted by WildPikachu View Post
    Hello guys, i never write a report before but after i tried Lequeen i am so tempted to write this one. Made a booking with her and arrived at the apartment. In the room i was greeted by a beautiful young lady. And i was like she looks cute. After a little of chat she told me to shower by myself. In the bed we chat again and finally she start to take her cloth off. She start to do bj which was not bad but only for 1 minute.
    I spent the rest 30 minutes by lying down on the bed without chatting because she said she is tired.
    What i want to say here is i am so disappointed. No offense to Myoutcall but i'd rather do handjob at home and put my money to pokies machine. It is not easy to earn $380.
    Sorry for if i offended senior punter here but i just want to tell someone my feeling right now.

Body 7/10
    Face 8/10
    BJ 6/10
    Attitude 5/10

Why would you have offended any senior punter by writing a genuine report ? You might want to let MOC management know as well !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Hey bro sorry about ur punt. you should walk out with 1/2hour left and ask for half of ur money back. $380thats lot of money. u can go to 5*penthouse$300 and still have enough for rnt later on .
    Still have her clothes on after you showered and a chat on bed??? Lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Xpbc2k

The complain line isnt working, texted them yesterday but still no reply.
    I dont think they care about people who have been there just couple of time. Lol

Brother WildPikachu,

I don't find your post offensive at all, you are attacking nobody, simply giving us a review of your experience - that's what the
    forum should be for.

Often the chemistry between the client and the girl could be a problem (not much you can do about that except try a different girl)
    and sometimes it is just shitty service plain and simple.

By the way, I wouldn't recommend you put your money in a poker machine. Plenty of better things to do with your hard earned.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Many of MOC girls have been reviewed, this lequeen doesn't have any previous review before, may be a new girl ?? the Chinese version of the web page did say new arrival.

This is MOC's promotional descriptions on lequeen, which sounds very promising: "Top services guaranteed" was the statement, well that's between the agency and the client to sort out:

LeQueen, lovely young clubbing girl! Super pretty face; awesome model body with long & slim legs; beautiful natural C cups! Top services guaranteed! Everybody has to give a try!!!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Hi Bro, you just saved me $380 so thank you for posting the AR.

As long as you are posting a truthful AR then do not worry about what other posters may say to you.

Unfavorable reports that are genuine are valuable to this forum as they warn other punters like you and give shops opportunity to fix the problems.

For now, I ll stick to the MOC regulars and reading recent reports made me wonder if MOC has changed the standards that are used to define the 'Brand' status.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if anyone remembers that there was a time that MOC Management stopped paying attention to complaints a while ago. Its business went down hill. Bro Duncan managed to get the business back on track by paying attention to customers again with some good reviews from the senior punters here. Lets see what happens now...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Many of MOC girls have been reviewed, this lequeen doesn't have any previous review before, may be a new girl ?? the Chinese version of the web page did say new arrival.

This is MOC's promotional descriptions on lequeen, which sounds very promising: "Top services guaranteed" was the statement, well that's between the agency and the client to sort out:

I can guarantee you bro that the service is so shitty.
    And i dont think thats her real picture..

I can guarantee you bro that the service is so shitty.
    And i dont think thats her real picture..

It doesn't bother me at all brother Pikachu - my favourite Pokemon !!

I have never been to MOC and probably can never afford it.................lol

BTW, did you have any good punt from MOC before this ?? Let's hear it and perhaps you won't be feeling so bad if there were some good memories before this !!

For someone who can afford a $380 brand girl, I would think you had plenty of conquest before, right ??

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    first time that a bro reported that the photo of a MOC's girl is not a real picture of herself. I found MOC is very reliable with their photos. Any other bros can attest to this?

Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
    first time that a bro reported that the photo of a MOC's girl is not a real picture of herself. I found MOC is very reliable with their photos. Any other bros can attest to this?
    As far as I'm concerned, MOC has never used fake photos, they don't have to, I don't think it's an exception this time !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hope MOC management will clarify on this one soon. Since I am looking forward to go back and try their girls after a long time~!

Body 7/10
    Face 8/10
    BJ 6/10
    Attitude 5/10

I have another read of your review mate and I found that you are contradicting yourself there:

Firstly, she was a beautiful young lady and she look cute - so that sounds all good - and you didn't complaint about she was not the same girl in the photo because you liked what you saw in front of you.

Then the BJ was not bad, it was just short, right? I am sure you have punted before and being in a private outcall situation and you have the whole hour, surely if you like to have some more BBBJ, all you have to do is ask, I would, even if I cum accidentally or pre-maturely, I know I have the hour, plenty of time for a second.

Then you go mish and you cum. congratulations, mission accomplished! were you upset that you cum too quickly ? that certainly cannot be her fault, if anything, if she is not sexy and hot, you might have taken longer to cum !!

Then you have 30 min left, but in your own words, you said you wasn't expecting a second time, so this was OK then, it's not like you want to have a second shot and she said NO.

Then you spent the remain 30 min laying in bed next to her and you probably like to chat but she didn't because she said she was tired. But you said it yourself that you were okay with that didn't you?

And then the tone of your review suddenly changed and took a turn and now you said you are so disappointed - as if you suddenly realised that you didn't get your money worth ? and you rather hand a HJ yourself !

So, can you please explain what exactly were you complaining about ?? No DFK ? No chating to you ? but weren't you okay with that in the first place ?

Please explain !!

ps. I don't know Duncan and I have never been to MOC, I am a massage shop guy, but I am just curious !
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    unfortunately I found whenever duncan is not around the girls quality and service attitude drops significantly..I think if you are not super rich then you should wait for Duncan to return first

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    but I have never find they use fake photos though, I would be surprised if they do, that would be a signal that they do not want any more business

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    appreciate the honesty dude, thanks for the report.

Banned
    Care to address the other aspects of the complaint ?

If her services is comparable to Porya then i ll be there in a second.

But no way people should pay brand rate for substandard service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
    Care to address the other aspects of the complaint ?

If her services is comparable to Porya then i ll be there in a second.

But no way people should pay brand rate for substandard service.
    With you all the way Kromm.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    If she is so beautiful but with poor service maybe MOC could just post the photos for us.

It's so true! When Duncs is there the business runs well. But he is fighting battles in other universes right now.

Uhm, the Penthouse is the showcase for girls of 5*. At $300 why not go there? Only top girls are allowed to be there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast