Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful, slim and busty young Aussie blonde girl Michelle - not to be missed !!

Beautiful, slim and busty young Aussie blonde girl Michelle - not to be missed !!

Yes, sometimes I do move very quickly when I saw the announcement of the arrival of Michelle at 5 Star, so I went and book her first booking this afternoon, but there must be a dozen of "in the know" regulars who have already sampled this lovely young lady on her first shift on Wednesday - and funny enough, no one had said a word !! May be they are not members of this forum................lol

Was going to see Michelle at 12pm but she is running late so eventually got my booking after 1pm.

Michelle has her own pricing: $250 for 45 min and $300 for the hour - I took the minimum of course..............lol

On first sight, Michelle is a beautiful girl, around 19/20, lovely shoulder length blonde hair, medium height, very slim body but not skinny, a size 6 perhaps, and she was wearing this very elegant long black dress and deep V opening in the front showcasing her nicely shaped full breasts, no bra !!

Michelle apologied for being late and thanked me for waiting - as she was another 10 min from our appointment, but that's OK, Jason organised some ice tea and I was happy just relaxing in the waiting area and reading those Hongkong gossip magazines. And Jason reconfirmed with me that I am aware of the all covered services provided by Michelle.

Michelle took me upstairs, I don't think I have been to this room before, it's huge and opulently decorated. a big round bed in the middle, and a mirror on the ceiling are the key features that caught my attentions. Michelle advised me that she needs to do a health check - standard caucasian shop procedures. So I dropped my pants and stood next to the lamp on the side table but Michelle wants to see me in brighter lights, and asked me to move over to the bathroom. "please lower your pants all the way down" sure, and Michelle did a very thorough check !! I have not seen an Aussie girl for FS for more than 10 years, so this checking is kind of "new" to me................haha

So Michelle gave me the all clear and asked me to take a shower, by myself, OK, that's sort of expected, so I have a quick wash while Michelle prepares the bed. When I came out, Michelle is totally naked laying in bed waiting for me, that really is an awesome sight - there is just something about a busty blonde Aussie girl - which can't be replaced by the Asian girls that I have been seeing in the past decade !!

I laid next to Michelle and ask her for a cuddle, hands all over each other, Michelle asked me if I am a regular at 5 Star, I said I have been there a few times, but I won't say I am a regular and I told her I like girls with big tits, so I only come to visit 5 Star when they have a busty girl, Michelle laughed and said, that's why you are here to see me, you like my big boobs, they are all natural you know, I said, they are beautiful - may I ??

Yeah, go ahead, they are natural and they are all mind!!

OK, from 5 Star's advertising, they said Michelle is 36 DD Cups, my honest opinion is may be 34/35 and a very full and beautifully shaped and pointy C Cups, I would have preferred them to DD Cups, but the C Cuppers look absolutely divine on Michelle's skill body, just perfect! So on this occassion, better is not necessary better.............lol

Michelle is fully shaven and she has a bouncy butt as well, everything about this girl is wonderful - and when she put her hair up, she has a bit of Heather Graham look. See for yourself!

Michelle let me play/caress/examine her boobs for a while and we were having a wonderful conversations, she is really a very down to earth and charming lady, a country NSW produce as I found out along the way. Then she put some cream or gel stuff on my sleepy lil brother and start some HJ trying to wake him up. It was really nice, I was laying on the round bed and watching Michelle jerking me off from the mirror on the ceiling. When I was fully erected, Michelle took some tissues to wipe me down then the dom comes on and she started the CBJ. The BJ itself was average, I think we all got spoiled by getting sensational BBBJ all the times, so CBJ - well, it was nice but you can't really compare the tongue to cock feel !!

I thought to myself, I need to watch this beautiful girl sucking my cock - the visual stimulation is part of the enjoyment and experiences for sure. With my moderate size member, Michelle has no difficulty taking me all in, and to see my full cock disappeared inside the mouth of this Aussie girl, that's what punting is all about.............haha.

So the CBJ went on for about 5 min, it was enjoyable but I was in no danger of cumming pre-maturely that's for sure, in comparison to the BBBJ from someone like Milo, there was always a risk, cause it was just so dame good - but that's a different story.

Michelle now let go of my fully erected cock and ask me: How do you like your sex ? I said I am not fussy, why don't you sit on me.

Michelle said, I'll give it a go but I have some trouble with my knees, I can't do that for too long. No problem.

So Michelle sat on me with no difficulty, I think she has already lube up before, and she started to ride me and my hands were holding and playing with those great tits, and they looked so yummy so I leaned forward to give them a good suck - just love it !!

After cowgirling me for like 3 min, Michelle said, OK, that's all she can do, so I pull her towards me and down, so she didn't have to move and I was pounding her from underneath. and watch all the action from the mirror ceiling, it's good to be a man, how good is punting !!

Michelle then ask if I like to do doggy, sure, why not? so we changed into doggy style, I had problem before when changing position, if my cock is out of the pussy for too long while mucking around with the position, I had gone soft before, and I don't want to get soft today, not in front of Michelle thats for sure, so I entered her from behind as quickly as I can, once inside, I was safe, and as I was fucking Michelle from behind, my hardnest had improved, good, I was not going to embarass myself in front of this lady. How disappointing would that be if I can't finish the job!!

In the past, whenever I was fucking a busty girl from behind, I already lean forward to grab the big tits while I was pounding hard, but I didn't want to risk stretching my back, so I just grab on to Michelle's love handles and enjoying the sex.

I know I probably have a few minutes up my sleeve, so I have a look around, I like this room, it has a mirrored wardrobe right in front of the bed, mirror on the bedhead and on the far wall, so I can watch myself in doggy action on this beautiful lady in three different angles.

Yeap, I was doing this very proudly, but all good things must come to an end and as Michelle started to make some noise with heavy breathing, that just got me over the line with a few final strong push.

Very happy, and as I cum, I rub myself against Michelle and enjoying the more full on body to body contacts where our bodies were still joining together. I was affraid that Michelle may push me away as soon as I cum. no such problem, she let me have my last little bit of enjoyment before her hand reached underneath to get hold of the rim of the dom to make sure no leakage as I withdrew !

I was totally satisfied. So a quick clean up and we were laying next to each other and resting. Now that all the actions were over and I was no longer horny, I noticed that the music is quite nice and it came from an iphone sitting on an iPod deck - and those were Michelle's own music. very nice. I pulled Michelle to rest her head on my arms so that my hand can have a caress of her back while her big firm breast was resting on my chest.

We have a good 5 minutes conversations before she got up to the shower. BTW, Michelle is a NSW country girl, she has worked in a couple of other shops before, she hopes she can fit in well in 5 Star as she is the only white girl, but apparently so far she was too busy to spend any idle time in the girl's room. She is going back to some beauty treatment school in February. I wonder if those treatment will include spa treatment and body massage stuff, I could be a very good dummy for her practise ...............haha

I really enjoyed my time with Michelle, 5 Star brothers you guys have done it again, but at $250 a shot, I may have to save up before I can make a return visit. So she wasn't 36 DD but very beautiful 34 C Cups - my celebration for Australia Day!!

Go Michelle, Go Aussie !!

Like, Like, Like !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I may be wrong.. but sounds very much like Holly, esp the part about her knees cant do it for too long.
    Maybe you could have had her much cheaper 2 weeks ago @ Paddington :-)

AHLUNGOR Bro

Thanks for clarified Michelle's 36DD

We were not invited to feel nor allowed to touch Michelle's Natural 34C
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah. Definitely sound like Holly. The knees and there beauty school sound very familiar. I'm guessing Paddo is closed for renovations at the moment, hence the move. Did she have any tatts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think no tats..at least nothing substantial or I would remember that for sure.
    Sounds like those who tried her before got a great deal, now she has gone upmarket but with the same service level.
    Good luck to her, she was probable undervalued before for her age and looks at least..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    DFK or no DFK?

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer View Post
    I think no tats..at least nothing substantial or I would remember that for sure.
    Sounds like those who tried her before got a great deal, now she has gone upmarket but with the same service level.
    Good luck to her, she was probable undervalued before for her age and looks at least..
    Hi Hghflyer brother,

If Holly has no tattoo on her body , then Michelle is Not Holly as Michelle does have some little ones here and there!

But for her privacy, I'm not gonna say what they are! And we should never reveal those very personal identifications of any WL and ML !

BTW, I would say it's the very fact that Michelle works for 5 Star that catches my attention and then 5 Star kind of inflated her Cup size which attracted me to meet her.

If I would have read about the same Michelle, young Aussie with 36 DD tits working at Kyoto or other shops that I don't know much of (12 Bellevue!), I probably won't be interested !!

5 Star has Brand Power that's why!!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by iamanub View Post
    DFK or no DFK?
    Sorry, I don't normally DFK any WL or ML !!

So never tried on Michelle !

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    The Holly used to work @206 and then @244?

I tried her @206 and saw her @244. She's hot but I don't think she's beautiful. I'd say attractive.

I guess she's getting more money now since the price @5 star.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Hghflyer brother,

If Holly has no tattoo on her body , then Michelle is Not Holly as Michelle does have some little ones here and there!

Cheers
    Yes Holly could have small / not so ugly one, like a said nothing very substantial.
    The fact that 5 star hasn't chimed in to the direct question then probably indicates she is Holly.
    Not that it really matters, it's just that if guys have already seen her before should not go to 5 star expecting a new young teen on the scene (and definitely don't expect anything close to 5 star service).

Iamnub - no kiss, no dfk..normal Aussie level of service - but she is damn hot.

..normal Aussie level of service - but she is damn hot.

That's all that is mattered, right ??

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Thanks Ahlungor for the great review
    The lady sounds divine
    Interesting comment about 10 years of punting and this lady outranks a lot of it
    And this punt sounded like a very good Australia Day celebration
    There was never any doubt the man's still got it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I always enjoys your rare FS reviews Ahlungor. You have to look after your back! But I have found that it is hard to keep your stroke going in doggie while also playing with tits - it is either one or the other, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I always enjoys your rare FS reviews Ahlungor. You have to look after your back! But I have found that it is hard to keep your stroke going in doggie while also playing with tits - it is either one or the other, unfortunately.
    Hi brother Sextus,

Glad you like it, happy to share !

To be totally honest, my FS reviews are not that rare, it looked rare as I only review them at the FS shops, if you know what I mean............haha

Have a nice weekend and happy Australia Day !!

What can we cheer the Aussies on for the Australia Day - may be cricket against the Poms in Adelaide !!

Go Aussie

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Yes Holly could have small / not so ugly one, like a said nothing very substantial.
    The fact that 5 star hasn't chimed in to the direct question then probably indicates she is Holly.
    Not that it really matters, it's just that if guys have already seen her before should not go to 5 star expecting a new young teen on the scene (and definitely don't expect anything close to 5 star service).

Iamnub - no kiss, no dfk..normal Aussie level of service - but she is damn hot.
    We don't demand to know from WL , where they used to work

If they tell us.... Its your good fortune

If they don't... its their Privilege
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Young Hot Stunning Oz Michelle

longing for Hungry Asian Sausages
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very nice review.

5* should branch out and get more caucasians!

Hey fellas,

It's been a while since I've been motivated enough to write a review, but since I've just 'had the pleasure' that is Michelle, I thought I'd chip in today.

Michelle is a gorgeous girl with a fantastic body and a charming personality. She is everything AhLungor's described. Our sexcapade was fairly routine, with her giving me a wonderful back massage to begin the session.

The reason for this post is that it seems some brothers are expecting more than the girl is offering. It has been stated clearly that she offers standard Caucasian service (which is still fantastic, by the way) and not the normal 5 Star level of service that most of us have become accustomed to. For brothers to pick her and then expect more from her once inside the room is extremely unfair.

Treat her well, and she will treat you back. I had a wonderful time with her and I'm sure most of you will too. I know most of us are decent enough guys to respect the boundaries of the ML/WLs, but this one is a gem, and if you want her to stay at 5 Star, we need to show some respect.

On a lighter note, while she was underneath me with her eyes closed and moaning through a wry smile, and her awesome gravity-defying boobs jiggling away, she reminded me of Emma Stone. Did anyone else get that?

Emma-Stone-HD-Wallpaper-016-1600x1200-400x300.jpg

Even amchunki is in love, Michelle must be good !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Haha! Bro Wilisno, love is over rated and someone is always looking for more...lust on the other hand... ��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast