Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Megan@647 when 30mins booking turns to 2hrs, could have easily done over nighter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MEGAN PART II

...so standing before me, in all her naked glory, Charlotte umm I mean Megan briefly displays her smokin HAWT compact body as described by other bros. attentive b cups - which i'm pretty sure are very nicely done fakies - smooth honey coloured skin and unlike many of her asian sistas actually has a bit of a smackable bubble butt goin on... beautiful big eyes too.

Megan jumps me and gets into the action straight away. She's in no way a time waster or clock watcher. She's all over me like a GF I've been missing for coupla months! Over the next 55 mins we go through pretty much the punting alphabet: dfk bbbj lfk rotb dtbbbj lol daty bls and a new one i made up lpg (light pussy grind) LMAO

For the daty aficionados Megan is a sweet tasting girl with high level sensitivity and no FOAM (fake orgasm and moaning). Fully shaved and smooooooth. Yum!

it doesn't take long for Megan to get wet and wild and ready. I dom up the little bro and all of a sudden it's like I've taken on the most petite female wrestler from the WWE! It's all on with action packed mish doggie cowgirl flat doggie armbar kimura and back to mish and my girl is giving as much as she is taking. WOW! energetic experienced and enthusiastic!

Finally we finish up in a crumpled laughing heap. Charlotte I mean Megan is one girl that I would call a GFE/PSE Hybrid. By that I mean she looks like the girlfriend type but once the action starts she's like a six speed roadster who can mix it up from the GFE gears right through to the high revving PSE style. I had Fun and i'm definitely goin back for more!

Of course given the variety of reviews so far for Megan I gotta say "your mileage may vary' with this six speed roadster.....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samuraiboy View Post
    MEGAN PART II

...so standing before me, in all her naked glory, Charlotte umm I mean Megan briefly displays her smokin HAWT compact body as described by other bros. attentive b cups - which i'm pretty sure are very nicely done fakies - smooth honey coloured skin and unlike many of her asian sistas actually has a bit of a smackable bubble butt goin on... beautiful big eyes too.

Megan jumps me and gets into the action straight away. She's in no way a time waster or clock watcher. She's all over me like a GF I've been missing for coupla months! Over the next 55 mins we go through pretty much the punting alphabet: dfk bbbj lfk rotb dtbbbj lol daty bls and a new one i made up lpg (light pussy grind) LMAO

For the daty aficionados Megan is a sweet tasting girl with high level sensitivity and no FOAM (fake orgasm and moaning). Fully shaved and smooooooth. Yum!

it doesn't take long for Megan to get wet and wild and ready. I dom up the little bro and all of a sudden it's like I've taken on the most petite female wrestler from the WWE! It's all on with action packed mish doggie cowgirl flat doggie armbar kimura and back to mish and my girl is giving as much as she is taking. WOW! energetic experienced and enthusiastic!

Finally we finish up in a crumpled laughing heap. Charlotte I mean Megan is one girl that I would call a GFE/PSE Hybrid. By that I mean she looks like the girlfriend type but once the action starts she's like a six speed roadster who can mix it up from the GFE gears right through to the high revving PSE style. I had Fun and i'm definitely goin back for more!

Of course given the variety of reviews so far for Megan I gotta say "your mileage may vary' with this six speed roadster.....
    It is so tempting.

I will shot after you shot

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great fun girl. Great review bro samurai. Tempted me to go back for more.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samuraiboy View Post
    MEGAN PART II

Nice part deuce! Lol Sex in the City....@647

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    It is so tempting.

I will shot after you shot
    add this girl to your list bro travelmate! DO IT!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    533 back to ginza occasionally . Silver Fox cherry blossoms 252b stsnmore and once in a while snow lotus. And 316 Elizabeth
    bro ouch many thanks for the heads up on Megan being a Charlotte lookalike! she so HOTTTT! like a sunrise!!!

let me know if you find other WLs looking like Angelina Jolie, Kate Upton, Megan Fox, Stephanie Bendixsen, Zhang Ziyi etc etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Nice part deuce! Lol Sex in the City....@647
    bro Gucc free beers for you on request my shout. LOLz

next i'm gonna road test the two Koreans May and Sugar - separately - and of course go round 2 on Megan if she's not booked out til Easter. ha!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123