Girl's Name : Vivian

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Saturday , 25 Jan 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : looks very young and pretty, curvy body, big boobs and medium bums, waist slim, size 6, 163cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, 37DD cup, natural tits . Very friendly.

Roster: Monday, Wednesday. Saturday

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

I called shop and the manager, Dennis, recommended me to try a Korean girl, Vivian, who worked in his shop before and was extremely popular. She returned home for holidays and just came back recently. He has taken some nice nude pictures of Vivian and has put them in the shop's roster. I remember seeing them and Vivian's nude pictures look really nice, with her big tits clearly visible. Previously all the pictures of the K-girls of this shop had clothes on or only the side-view of the tits. I checked the previous AR on Vivian and she got very good comments. So I booked her and went to the shop in the afternoon.

Vivian's details were put above and would not be repeated here.

I really found Vivian extremely beautiful and her 37DD natural boobs (as measured by a previous punter, according to Dennis) so fascinating to me. I kept sucking her tits and playing with it. She gladly let me do whatever I liked and seemed to be enjoying all the time.

Vivian has a medium bum (around 34in). Very firm and toned. Very good looking when I did doggy.

Vivian looks very fresh after her holidays. Her big round eyes shining with light. Her nose is small and very straight. She said she has never had any operations to either her face or body. What you see is what you get. She happily told me that her boobs have got bigger as she ate a lot of her favourite food back home and has put on a few kilos.

She had very good sucking skills. She made my cork hard very quickly even with condom on. After my dick got really hard, I immediatley mounted her and penetrated her tight pussy, which was tidily shaven. Her moaning sound was low and gentle. I kept pounding her pussy hard and fast for 10 min.

Then I asked her to do CG. It was nice holding her two big nice soft tits while she was on top. She rode very well, with various speed, and back and forth as well. I really enjoyed her sitting on-top of me. Looking up to watch her beautiful face was really enjoyable too.

I then changed to doggy position. I held her two big boobs while I was fucking her from behind. After fucking her for another 5 min., I could not hold any longer and blew my load inside her pussy.

The one hr session with Vivian just passed too quickly.She walked me to the exit and gave me a good-bye kiss and warm hugging. She really gave me a true girl-friend feeling. Today's session was really great with this wonderful Korean beauty.