Thread: My old haunt has failed..

My old haunt has failed..

This shop used to be my favourite; reasonably priced, 5 min drive from home, big variety of girls including the best bbbj I've ever had from a woman named Kat (of whom I was a regular for about 6 months until she moved on to The Black Garter), the most beautiful and fiery woman I've ever met, Sala (who I still like to keep in touch with, and she gave me her only bbbj ever, according to her, on new years eve 2009-2010 which is one of my fondest memories), the friendliest girl I've ever met Niki (a thai girl who taught me how to DATY), and finally, the best service I've ever received was from a Malaysian girl named Lisa, end of last year (I left there with a limp, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was a little sore as well.. I put her in every position and came twice.. she still managed to give me a massage afterwards!) I don't know if Roger still has a hand in this shop, but the standard I experienced upon my last visit was extremely lacklustre, indicating a lack of his presence..

So as some of you may know I've just recently returned to Sydney after a year, and I decided to see what has happened there since I've gone. Big mistake.. For one hour I was very uncomfortable. I chose a girl named Coco, who seemed filthy enough to fully satisfy me according to the lady receptionist, and seemed to have a lot of character in the introductions. I didn't recognise Coco from the roster on another site (they don't advertise here anymore) which should have been an indicator. She looked Chinese (more on this later) and looked like your typical milfy ml. A cups and thin. Bit of fluff down there as well, which I don't mind. All the girls were not my type either... There was one familiar face though... But I'm actually surprised she's alive (trusted users can pm for details on who to avoid there) so obviously I didn't choose her.

Just a side note, when I called I was told $160 for an hour.. upon arrival I was told it was $180... I had to remind her of the call.

So I showered, and she brought me a towel, complimented my shoes and this was it, as follows

- cbj
    - Tried hitting me up for $50 anal which I declined
    - She got on top
    - I got on top
    - Tried again for the anal, but for $20, which I declined, bluntly
    - Tried to finish up with a handy
    - I got back on top as there was no oil or lube (I was scared it was going to be pulled off), worked up a sweat and blew

No conversation, no connection, and no interest in my opinion. I wasn't really feeling it after she tried convincing me that she was Japanese before the shower, so I tried a little Jap at first which she didn't register (there MAY be a chance that I was wrong... but I've seen enough anime by now).

My previous experiences here were definitely hit and miss, like with most other guys who have visited, but I loved how temperamental some of the girls were! They all had a character type. I was comfortable enough to have a cigarette with the guys running the joint and have a chat after the lineup, and I was comfortable enough to share a smoke with a fair few of the girls afterwards. Maybe it was just this one time, and I will probably give them another chance on my way home from a club one night in the future to see what's what, but the vibe has definitely changed. It's just an instinct... the more experienced punters will tell you how much of a role their intuition and comfort plays in the venue.

I apologise if I sound sentimental, guys, I know a lot of you weren't really fans of this place. It was very much like your shitty first car which only you loved. This was once my home away from home for a year... I could get away from the house, the boys, the girlfriend, work and study for an hour at a time. I made friends there (I still keep in contact with some of the girls... all the aforementioned girls have since left), had a lot of laughs and even had a fair few non sexual firsts there (which I can pm to trusted users).. Amazing. Now I think I'll be looking again.

Play safe guys

Also, I repeat, maybe it was just this one time, or maybe it was just me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought good old Roger still in charge?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the address of the shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    What is the address of the shop?
    The yellow is very hard to read, I think it's no.1 Nirvana Pendle Hill

Quote Originally Posted by ethanhunter View Post
    The yellow is very hard to read, I think it's no.1 Nirvana Pendle Hill
    Correct!