Thread: my experience at no 7

Senior Member(無間使者)

my experience at no 7

I`m new at this shop which i knew from bro Ahlungor..
    Since tomorrow i have a lot things to do so today i decided to have some work for my lil bro..
    I go to two shop at inner west , all the shop was busy and only few girls working and need to wait another 1 hour
    So i decided to call one of the outcall services , which i think already close because of Xmas , and i post in sydney general talk looking advice for nearest shop at inner west..

Disappointed when i saw the girls , which is not looks like the picture.. But thats not a big problem at all because i was just looking for a quickie before i end the day. There was only 2 girls available which i dont even know the name ..
    I only know one of the girl wear pink bikini and another one wear black colour..
    Only both of them working at that time .. So i choose the pink colour girl, beside the black colour .. because the black colour girl bodies a little bit chubby which isnt my type..

After all i decide to take 30mins session because it was already late..
    I`m sorry all bros , i dont even know her name because she aint said her name , i aint even asking..
    But i think she is from China..
    She told me to shower, after shower she told me to laid down on the bed..
    She give me CBJ, which i dont like.. I prefer BJ then CBJ. it aint feels good.. but i just try to enjoy..
    after 5mins she stop and she ask me "is that alright?"(in mandarin)
    and i just reply "thats ok"(in mandarin)
    then she laid down i we do missionaries style ..
    But when i want DFK she just dodging me ,and just hug me tight..
    so i just keep pumping , and she just make the fake moan.. which is a little bit distrubing for me..
    when i try to slow the pace ,she grab me and shake her ass faster the pace..
    after another 10 mins my lil bro already KO.. i feels nothing exciting , nothing enjoyable ..
    no more better than HJ..
    So she grab me a tissue for clean my lil bro , and tell me to laid down because she want to give me massage..
    she massage me for another 5mins and she ask the same question again "is that alright"(in mandarin) and i just asnwer the same things..
    When i look at the clock there is another 15mins before my i finish my session , so i just want to laid and have a chat before i have shower and leave..
    But she ask me "Dont you want to have shower?"(in mandarin)
    So i just go have shower , and after i finish shower , she go inside to clean herself before meet another client waiting outside..
    When i still get dressed , she said "i go outside first , ok?"
    And i just nodded , and she said " thank you" a few times before she go outside meet another punter..
    When i see the clock i still got another 10 mins before i finish my session, but thats alright then..
    just keeping in my mind .. she just rushing for time which is very annoying even i know i just take 30mins session but dont rush me like i got a free 30mins session..

After all i think i wont never go to this place again ,but i dont know if another bros got better experience at here..
    Because i`m not a got punter anyway..
    Just sharing my experince

Thanks to bro Ahlungor for the suggestion even not a good experince at here.. but i appreciate it .. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by timido View Post
    I`m new at this shop which i knew from bro Ahlungor..
    Since tomorrow i have a lot things to do so today i decided to have some work for my lil bro..
    I go to two shop at inner west , all the shop was busy and only few girls working and need to wait another 1 hour
    So i decided to call one of the outcall services , which i think already close because of Xmas , and i post in sydney general talk looking advice for nearest shop at inner west..

Disappointed when i saw the girls , which is not looks like the picture.. But thats not a big problem at all because i was just looking for a quickie before i end the day. There was only 2 girls available which i dont even know the name ..
    I only know one of the girl wear pink bikini and another one wear black colour..
    Only both of them working at that time .. So i choose the pink colour girl, beside the black colour .. because the black colour girl bodies a little bit chubby which isnt my type..

After all i decide to take 30mins session because it was already late..
    I`m sorry all bros , i dont even know her name because she aint said her name , i aint even asking..
    But i think she is from China..
    She told me to shower, after shower she told me to laid down on the bed..
    She give me CBJ, which i dont like.. I prefer BJ then CBJ. it aint feels good.. but i just try to enjoy..
    after 5mins she stop and she ask me "is that alright?"(in mandarin)
    and i just reply "thats ok"(in mandarin)
    then she laid down i we do missionaries style ..
    But when i want DFK she just dodging me ,and just hug me tight..
    so i just keep pumping , and she just make the fake moan.. which is a little bit distrubing for me..
    when i try to slow the pace ,she grab me and shake her ass faster the pace..
    after another 10 mins my lil bro already KO.. i feels nothing exciting , nothing enjoyable ..
    no more better than HJ..
    So she grab me a tissue for clean my lil bro , and tell me to laid down because she want to give me massage..
    she massage me for another 5mins and she ask the same question again "is that alright"(in mandarin) and i just asnwer the same things..
    When i look at the clock there is another 15mins before my i finish my session , so i just want to laid and have a chat before i have shower and leave..
    But she ask me "Dont you want to have shower?"(in mandarin)
    So i just go have shower , and after i finish shower , she go inside to clean herself before meet another client waiting outside..
    When i still get dressed , she said "i go outside first , ok?"
    And i just nodded , and she said " thank you" a few times before she go outside meet another punter..
    When i see the clock i still got another 10 mins before i finish my session, but thats alright then..
    just keeping in my mind .. she just rushing for time which is very annoying even i know i just take 30mins session but dont rush me like i got a free 30mins session..

After all i think i wont never go to this place again ,but i dont know if another bros got better experience at here..
    Because i`m not a got punter anyway..
    Just sharing my experince

Thanks to bro Ahlungor for the suggestion even not a good experince at here.. but i appreciate it .. hahaha
    The day shift girls are of better quality, but go a bit further to their sister shop at 22 Brodie St. Rydalmere, you will surely find someone you like !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The day shift girls are of better quality, but go a bit further to their sister shop at 22 Brodie St. Rydalmere, you will surely find someone you like !
    22 brodie st or 8 wentworth .. which one do you think i should have a visit first?
    hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by timido View Post
    22 brodie st or 8 wentworth .. which one do you think i should have a visit first?
    hahaha
    22 Brodie hands down ! N0.8 Wentworth is a higher end Caucasian shop, not sure if it's to your liking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    22 Brodie hands down ! N0.8 Wentworth is a higher end Caucasian shop, not sure if it's to your liking.
    He might like to pay double the price to see a Caucasian and get an inferior service.

Never had a good experience here, buddy. I used to rotate between Nirvana, Brodie and had a few goes at No.7... $20 tip for BBBJ at no.7, as well as the girls being rude, and the place being filthy... Also the driveway is way too small. Don't go near Nirvana anymore... it's gone to shit. Brodie is still pumping out the best value girls though.

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Never had a good experience here, buddy. I used to rotate between Nirvana, Brodie and had a few goes at No.7... $20 tip for BBBJ at no.7, as well as the girls being rude, and the place being filthy... Also the driveway is way too small. Brodie is still pumping out the best value girls though.
    I thought no 7 had a renovation not long ago, 6 months ??

Banned
    Bad luck with that one. Thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I thought no 7 had a renovation not long ago, 6 months ??
    Not significantly better I'm afraid !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not significantly better I'm afraid !
    no 7 is a hit and miss place, so pray for your luck if you want to go there

If you could call it that :P more like a tidying up for a guest