Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOC question - can we see faces?

Banned

MOC question - can we see faces?

I've just checked out the MOC site, and things look pretty tempting. My question is, is there any way we can maybe see the faces of the girls if we are serious about making a booking? Because the prices are at least $350, which is not a small amount. If I am going to commit that much money for a girl I have never seen before, I would like to see what she looks like.

Many times I have seen a (photoshopped) body shot with the face blurred, and the girl in real person looks completely different.

Maybe they can use a kik app or something that automatically deletes photos in a few secs?

Banned
    Make the booking, come to the venue, do the intro, if not happy say sorry and leave.

It s a little inconvenient but you have the choice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
    Make the booking, come to the venue, do the intro, if not happy say sorry and leave.

It s a little inconvenient but you have the choice.
    Wonder if MOC would be ok with this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Good_guy_Greg View Post
    Wonder if MOC would be ok with this?
    They used to practice that, unless anything changed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've just checked out the MOC site, and things look pretty tempting. My question is, is there any way we can maybe see the faces of the girls if we are serious about making a booking? Because the prices are at least $350, which is not a small amount. If I am going to commit that much money for a girl I have never seen before, I would like to see what she looks like. Many times I have seen a (photoshopped) body shot with the face blurred, and the girl in real person looks completely different. Maybe they can use a kik app or something that automatically deletes photos in a few secs?
    Very reason why forums like this is invaluable!

I've just checked out the MOC site, and things look pretty tempting. My question is, is there any way we can maybe see the faces of the girls if we are serious about making a booking? Because the prices are at least $350, which is not a small amount. If I am going to commit that much money for a girl I have never seen before, I would like to see what she looks like.

Many times I have seen a (photoshopped) body shot with the face blurred, and the girl in real person looks completely different.

Maybe they can use a kik app or something that automatically deletes photos in a few secs?
    If you are the MOC girls , would you like your real photos to be passed around on internet or via SMS ?? No one will be working then !!

Don't want to take risk, go to the shops like 5 Star, Ginza or 127 to meet the girls face to face first !

Although you most likely are not gonna see a line up in Ginza, so bloody busy.

This is where reputation and brand name and reviews are so important, believe it or not?

It's a $350 question!

But then again , I think the MOC brand is worth a lot more than that, if I have the money, I'll believe them!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    This game we play has always been hit and miss. If u can't accept it, then don't spend the $350 and stick to the local cheaper parlours instead...
    MOC does have a high 'hit' rate though.
    I doubt anyone we let you see face first,
    Good call !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Espanollava View Post
    Very reason why forums like this is invaluable!
    No, I think the odds are the same. I have 'trusted' some reviews, only to be astounded by how inaccurate they were. And they were by members with hundreds of posts, so not a shop owner under cover. Example is someone saying girl has big eyes, but when I saw her, she had small eyes, and she even said herself that she had small eyes.

Banned
    Oh no!
    The big eyes routine is the oldest trick in the book!
    How did you fall for that??!!??

No, I think the odds are the same. I have 'trusted' some reviews, only to be astounded by how inaccurate they were. And they were by members with hundreds of posts, so not a shop owner under cover. Example is someone saying girl has big eyes, but when I saw her, she had small eyes, and she even said herself that she had small eyes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    This game we play has always been hit and miss. If u can't accept it, then don't spend the $350 and stick to the local cheaper parlours instead...
    MOC does have a high 'hit' rate though.
    I doubt anyone we let you see face first,
    One agency used to send unblurred photos of their girls if you request via email.

One agency used to send unblurred photos of their girls if you request via email.
    That's why it's gone, the girls hated it !

Banned
    How would you know that?

Are you saying they were being distributed without the girls' consent in the first place?

How would you know that?

Are you saying they were being distributed without the girls' consent in the first place?
    With or without consent, enough said !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    With or without consent, enough said !
    That s what I thought.

That s what I thought.
    Only the ignorant thinks the girls like it. Some of the same girls have gone to Ginza for a while, they talked !

Only the ignorant thinks the girls like it. Some of the same girls have gone to Ginza for a while, they talked !
    Yeap, that's Yamada San !

He used to have some fine products Sir !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to Ginza and look at the girls

Havent got the chance to 127, but saw their website and have to admit its very tempting

Brother Ahlungor, any recommendation who I should pick on 127?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If you are the MOC girls , would you like your real photos to be passed around on internet or via SMS ?? No one will be working then !!

Don't want to take risk, go to the shops like 5 Star, Ginza or 127 to meet the girls face to face first !

Although you most likely are not gonna see a line up in Ginza, so bloody busy.

This is where reputation and brand name and reviews are so important, believe it or not?

It's a $350 question!

But then again , I think the MOC brand is worth a lot more than that, if I have the money, I'll believe them!

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

I don't think MOC would want to do business with a guy who had caught something from a WL and got a pimple inside his mouth? You might infect their product.

Banned
    Oh, so you ve been to Ginza?

I don t know which one is more interesting, where you got the idea that girls enjoy having their faces shown to strangers looking for sexual services or the fact that you ve never done a report for one of the most popular establishments in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I don't think MOC would want to do business with a guy who had caught something from a WL and got a pimple inside his mouth? You might infect their product.
    Not only that, the more worrying thing is that he didn't have it checked out, so he doesn't know what it was.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast