Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: venus is rising

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought you were allowed to get jacked off by a private ? Why not just tell them you got massage & hj (not hungry jacks) its not illegal if its private 1 m.l place...??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd noticed that whenever Venus' ad is updated in Locanto, a girl called Maya's ad is also updated. Both these seem like they have the same template, and their mobile numbers are similar except for the last two digits. I wonder...

Anyone try this Maya girl yet?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    Thought you were allowed to get jacked off by a private ? Why not just tell them you got massage & hj (not hungry jacks) its not illegal if its private 1 m.l place...??
    If the place is being run illegally (2 girls from same premises, advertising massage etc), I presume it is a similar scenario as a masssage shop being run illegally in that punters can get pinched also. Perhaps in the case of a PL, the punter may have to have knowledge of it being illegal to get convicted?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Venus's Prices increase to $100?

Maya is $80 for the hour. http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_23...py-Ending.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kho207bob View Post
    I'd noticed that whenever Venus' ad is updated in Locanto, a girl called Maya's ad is also updated. Both these seem like they have the same template, and their mobile numbers are similar except for the last two digits. I wonder...

Anyone try this Maya girl yet?
    It could be that both girls have the same person maintaining their advertising. I have seen comments similar to this in regards to WL websites before. People started thinking 2 girls were the same person based on similar appearance and same name performing updates. Turned out one of the girls was good with computers so she helped her friend out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    If the place is being run illegally (2 girls from same premises, advertising massage etc), I presume it is a similar scenario as a masssage shop being run illegally in that punters can get pinched also. Perhaps in the case of a PL, the punter may have to have knowledge of it being illegal to get convicted?
    If you are aware or not, I doubt it would make any difference. I doubt the cops would give a shit. Maybe the magistrate might feel sorry for you if you're lucky. As they say, ignorance is no excuse.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well, there's another ad similar to Venus and Maya up on locanto for a girl called Rebecca. I was going to try until I was told the address, which was the same place as Venus as well. So I chickened out (since it's too close to the cop shop and I can't afford to get busted).

Maybe I'll just go to a legal brothel...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting.....

I msg Maya last week, no response.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12