Thread: Ass play, prostate fun, etc

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ass play, prostate fun, etc

I'm not particularly young, but fairly naive. None of the women I've seen have been particularly skilful or interested in stimulating my arse or the bits around it (eg the perineum), and neither have I been particularly interested (beyond massaging that area) — someone tonguing my butthole has never paid any dividends . When a woman explores around there during a cat bath, it's sensitive and tantalising, but not directly pleasurable for me.

But man, recently a ML was giving me a handjob, and she knew just what to do, given my relatively vanilla tastes: she simply stroked down fairly hard on my perineum as she swirled her other hand around my cock, and every so often stuck a finger in my anus at the end of each stroke (not through the sphincter, just pushing up in the area). She timed everything expertly.

I came like a fucking demon: cum flew everywhere across the room. If I hadn't been in an unlicensed venue (the room was fairly open to the rest of the building), I would have enjoyed a good scream.

I'm kind of annoyed now that none of the other women I've ever been with (remember, I'm quite naive) have had the confidence to do this kind of stuff, but also the nous to read my physical signals and respond skilfully; she totally knew what she was doing. Still not sure if I'll ever warm to the feeling of anything actually up my sphincter, but this lady at least taught me to love my general prostate area more. And if I ever do get past the whole sphincter thing, god knows what a direct, skilful prostate tickle would do to me! Fuuuuuuck.

What's your relationship with your arse like?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gggi View Post
    I'm not particularly young, but fairly naive. None of the women I've seen have been particularly skilful or interested in stimulating my arse or the bits around it (eg the perineum), and neither have I been particularly interested (beyond massaging that area) — someone tonguing my butthole has never paid any dividends . When a woman explores around there during a cat bath, it's sensitive and tantalising, but not directly pleasurable for me.

But man, recently a ML was giving me a handjob, and she knew just what to do, given my relatively vanilla tastes: she simply stroked down fairly hard on my perineum as she swirled her other hand around my cock, and every so often stuck a finger in my anus at the end of each stroke (not through the sphincter, just pushing up in the area). She timed everything expertly.

I came like a fucking demon: cum flew everywhere across the room. If I hadn't been in an unlicensed venue (the room was fairly open to the rest of the building), I would have enjoyed a good scream.

I'm kind of annoyed now that none of the other women I've ever been with (remember, I'm quite naive) have had the confidence to do this kind of stuff, but also the nous to read my physical signals and respond skilfully; she totally knew what she was doing. Still not sure if I'll ever warm to the feeling of anything actually up my sphincter, but this lady at least taught me to love my general prostate area more. And if I ever do get past the whole sphincter thing, god knows what a direct, skilful prostate tickle would do to me! Fuuuuuuck.

Thats a good one glad you found a ML who could really get you off.

She is your keeper but I dont wanted any one sticking something up my arse.

I guess I have a phobia as I have a few incident in my younger years with gay guys trying to approach me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    It's usually the butt end of jokes ...

Banned
    My arse is 1 way traffic

Congratulations mate!

Sounds like you have found your favourite ml !

Enjoy

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh, we have been having some issues - I am desperate to resolve them.

I hope your not the jealous type...

I beg you, implore you, please send me details of this wondrous women. Either on the thread or by PM.

I need this like you could not believe..... For the love of god, please help me!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markrmau2 View Post
    Oh, we have been having some issues - I am desperate to resolve them.

I hope your not the jealous type...

I beg you, implore you, please send me details of this wondrous women. Either on the thread or by PM.

I need this like you could not believe..... For the love of god, please help me!!!!!
    The legendary Leng Leng and her magical hands will be right up your alley mate, but she has been privatised !

Not sure about the ml in question, but if you see Mimi from Burwood, all your needs shall be satisfied !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    I'm no poof, but I got ass fucked by a guy who was! (Joke)

Seriously, you're missing out guys if you don't explore this further. Before I was married, I'd take a vibrator with me to see ML and it was surprising how many didn't bat an eyelid when I asked them to ream me with it while giving me a BJ. Sensational! Not so easy to keep one in the car these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not for all because I think you have to be happy to say I like it.

For some it's too far NO.

For me it's the best. My first time was on the 2nd level at stiletto's . My favourite RED HEAD.
    Walked me into it perfectly. after that I wasn't worried.

but when you get the ones that know what there doing it can be awesome stuff.

You get a good one, its worth it.
    As they say don't knock it till you try it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Go the prostate massage. It's just a gentle finger up to the 2nd knuckle. Sheathed in either a condom or glove.

A couple of the Oasis girls will do it. Dr. Hanna is the best but Emma and Diana also obliged. Tip them $30.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree Mimi is pretty good - but if you ever knew about Rose (from Newtown) then there is really nothing to say. No comparison for this kind of thing. A few of us have even followed her all the way to 6 / 21 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest... she was famous for her service. The best in my opinion.
    Call first because recently she has only been working Wednesdays. There are many reviews of her on this site.
    You can't feel guilty after an afternoon with Rose...

Junior Member(有D料到)

hi

Which shop was this?

I am sure a lot of WL's a willing to give a man anal pleasure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Alungor's no.1 girl also does this. YMMV and probably also depends on your personal hygiene.