Thread: Kattie - Pretty U-Grad Chinese beauty, with both wisdom and sexy hot body (36C tits)

Banned

Kattie - Pretty U-Grad Chinese beauty, with both wisdom and sexy hot body (36C tits)

Girl's Name : Kattie

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Sunday, 9 March 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, big tits (36in - C cup natural) and big bums (est 37in) , medium waist (est 27 in), size 8, 163 cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, Pretty face. Medium wavy hair.

Roster: Sunday

Ethnicity : Chinese (Jiangsu province)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (No extra services)

Review:

I checked this shop's roster and noted that a girl (Kattie) whom I saw in Nov, last yr was working today. I still remember the good feelings with her last time. But she only worked once a week and hence I did not have the chance to meet her again until today when I was around the Hurstville area for some personal business.

Kattie still remembered me after we met. She seemed to be a bit thinner than the last time we met. The baby fat in her body which I saw last time was completely gone. She is even prettier today. She told me that she has now finished university and after she has found a permanent job, she will not be working any more. I felt so lucky that I could see her today and told her that I would come to see her more often as it is possible that I might not be able to see her in future. If this is the case, I wish her good luck, but would feel sad as I could not see such a highly educated, nice and sexy girl. She was happy to know that I was so keen on her and thanked me for my good wishes to her.

After a few months' working, her CBJ was now more professionally done, but she still only gave standard services (no DFK, BBBJ, nor DATY). I started on top first and felt that her pussy was still very tight. Her pussy produced lots of juices. Her first orgasm still came very quickly. Her pussy kept making spasms and my dick could easily feel them. I love to hear her soft moaning noises. Her hands grabbed my arms and my back very tight when she reached orgasms. Her responses were just as strong as before.

Today's session with Kattie was really really good. Therefore, I must go to see her a few more times before she found a good permanent job and quit this industry.

Banned
    (no DFK, BBBJ, nor DATY).
    Why bother with her there are so many girls that include the above for the inclusive price that I would not go and see her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe he has wife or girlfriend and wanna play it safe. U know how much disease u can avoid by safe practice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Maybe he has wife or girlfriend and wanna play it safe. U know how much disease u can avoid by safe practice
    Well if your not going to get into it and have some fun you may as well stay at home and have a wank!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    You are spot on. Careful men always prefer safe sex. Why take risks? Such things are extremely hard to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post
    You are spot on. Careful men always prefer safe sex. Why take risks? Such things are extremely hard to explain.
    So you're a careful man ? Never take risks ! Wow !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations