I saw Lily this afternoon and wish to write an AR for her. Did not have an idea on how to do this (perhaps too tired after the big battle with Lily, mind blocked!!).

Then I saw Bro. Sifu's interesting format on his recent AR on Rita, I used his format to write a quick AR on Lily (hope Bro Sifu don't mind)

Lily

PRICE: 65 Carlton charges $150/hr. For a young pretty and sexy girl like Lily, this is superb value.

LOOK: Young above average looking Chinese/Vietnamese girl, with lovely smiles and charming personality. She is under 23 yrs old. Excellent.

BODY: She has a tattoo on both her tits and other parts of her body (very unusual). I don't like to see tatoos, but these days young girls always do whatever they like without thinking about consequences. Nevertheless, the tatoos do not affect fucking anyway. Her tits are very nice (at least 34C and firm/upright). small waist and medium bums make her look really sexy.

SEX: Lily was very horny and she used CG to make herself come first. After orgasms, her pussy was even tighter, I shot my load inside her pussy very strongly and took my stress off. She gave CBJ only and no extra services, it did not affect my sex at all. Just because the girl is very good, strong sexual satisfaction is the easy outcome. Why do I need to take unsafe sex and have worries afterwards?

RECOMMENDATION: It is a "BIG BIG YES" from me.

For any brothers who wanted to see more detailed descriptions of Lily, an earlier AR link is as follows (no need to PM or reply to me to ask for more info,)

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ic-body-curves