So long time no see. Just moved back to Sydney after a prolonged absence.

Decided to go CBD Posh 378 Pitt Street. I used to be a regular Newtown resident but 501 lost my interest years ago - quality and atmosphere went down hill a long time ago.

I had no expectations. I had to go to jb hi fi and get some gear for work. Expected nothing. Thought it would be a usualy lazy massage from a girl with no interest and feel like I wasted my money.

Walked past Silver Fox massage and went "hey I've heard of that place." But I had made my decision. And I am so glad I did.

By the way the stairs to CBD Posh are way too high. I haven't done that much hiking in ages.

Rang the door bell just after lunch. Place actually looked closed. But then the pretty little woman came to the door with a big smile and a awesome body. She asked me how long I would like to stay. Straight away with her attitude and smile I could tell this was the right decision.

She said her name was Meecha, or Misha or I don't know. I thought (from the roster) it was Misty.

Either way, she was from Thailand. Gorgeous. Pretty face. Amazing body. Amazing attitude.

Great wonderful massage. Probably to good cause I started drifting of asleep.

Also I should mention how great the rooms where. Nice and clean. Great massage tables.

Extras where reasonable price. Naked and happy ending. My only grip was that with Misha I wanted so much more.

Her massage was excellent. Her naked body was amazing. Fake tits but they where so well proportioned to her body. When she started making me horny I was harder than I have ever been in ages. And her pussy was shaved and probably the sexiest vagina I have seen in ages. I couldn't stop myself and tried to eat her out..... but that wasn't on the cards. But when she was wanking my little brother of she positioned herself in such a way that I had a birds eye view of her pussy, her amazing tits and orgasmic face. This girl has talent and I completely blew my load harder than a jack hammer. I seriously haven't cum that hard in ages.

If the girls in CBD posh as half as good as Misha was.. I am hooked. Being my first time I would like to meet the other girls. By Misha has really made things difficult. Cause she was fucking amazing!!!!! I want to see her again!!

But I also want to see the others and see if this type of service is typical from all girls.

To the CBD Posh people. Misha (or who ever) the girl that saw me today just after 1pm for 45 minutes with the grey and black stripy dress. She has now made me a repeat customer. Amazed. Wonderful. And she was great.