Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Vixens.

Banned

Goodbye Vixens.

Dropped in here tonight in the way through, offered one "busty" girl Jenny. She looked appealing so took the 1 hour. Into the room and Jenny has a great body, bra off and she's anything but busty, small B at best. Showered and a mediocre cbj before in top, on top for 5 minutes and I'm asked "can you cum soon?" I say I can't make it happen any quicker.... A bit of missionary followed by doggy and all of a sudden she's back out saying I need to cum..... Again I say I can't make it happen quicker and then she's out the door..... She comes back telling me I need new girl, I was baffled and off she goes again.... Comes back and tells me reception says I need to pay more for another girl.... I'm still a tad baffled and say I'll talk to reception then. In comes reception, in bare assed naked, and I'm told I need to pay 40 more for a new girl, I said that's not happening I was happy with Jenny and then I'm told ok 20 for another girl.... I said nope.... A few minutes later (35 minutes into a session and no blow) in comes a new girl, Naomi. She seems hesitant and thinks I'm angry, I'm nothing of the sort. She would be my second girl for the next 30 minutes told.

So far it's my worst Vixens experience to date, I've been there dozens of times.

Naomi, is brilliant. What a girl, the best massage I've had there and the best bj I've had there. I told her I wish if picked her first up given the option. Long story short, great girl, great massage, great bj and a good performance in the sack. I don't dfk, never have, but I did with Naomi. If I could look past the other bs I'd be back only for her.

I won't be back to vixens, the reception was useless and if it wasn't for Naomi it would have been my worst punt yet.

My business will be elsewhere from now on. Goodbye Vixens.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have avoided punting in marrickville for a very long time. None of the shops are up to standard and services are crap!.

Banned
    Apologies for the bad spelling, this was done on my phone sitting at Marrickville train station directly after.

It was such a shame, I've only had good sessions at vixens and it was the place of my first ever sydney punt many years ago. The reception was absolutely useless and I'm sure they would come back with some bs is they posted on this site, I've noticed they will only give their cynical responses on HL though so I won't hold my breath.

If you ever want to go there see Naomi, she was the perfect host. I also saw 2 nice asses on the way out but I won't be back to sample them.

Vixens, go fk yourself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried Jenny the other day and she was al-right for me. I'm surprised that the receptionist offered Jenny as "Busty" though, they shouldn't do false advertising like that. Most girls have a padded bra that adds +1 to +2 in size. Were your other experiences at Vixens similar? Tell me more about Naomi?

Banned
    Jenny was the biggest waste of time I've had, long day maybe? Korean princess I guess.
    Naomi is also Korean, good English, good massage (ex Babylon) and the best dtcbj I've had. Shaved smoo and b+'s. I really fun down to earth girl, basically said if it fits in my mouth I can take it. She was the biggest trooper I've seen there, just a fun girl.

I will never go back to Vixens. If anyone does please give Naomi your patronage. She really is a great time.

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    would you recommend going there only to try naomi for say 30 mins? she actually sounds great, but i really don't want to be walked in on by reception while i'm naked LOL. the whole thing with jenny sounds like a complete debacle tbh.

sorry to hear of your misfortune bro

Banned
    See Naomi for Naomi's sake, her deepthroat was amazing even though it was covered. I won't be back to try her again though unfortunately. I wish my efforts to convince her to work at Midas or Romeos nearby would have worked. I'd see her a lot more then. She did have a valid reason for getting out of rnt though.

I had to keep my cool, I hadn't even shit yet and wanted to not ruin it too much. The receptionist (new?) was useless. I hope no guys get Jenny thrust soon them. You're right though, I bet she gets swapped out. Jenny has long hair and flat face, Naomi has shorter hair and a fuller face. I didn't believe she was 100% Korean, she had a bit if fun with that which was nice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    Apologies for the bad spelling, this was done on my phone sitting at Marrickville train station directly after. It was such a shame, I've only had good sessions at vixens and it was the place of my first ever sydney punt many years ago. The reception was absolutely useless and I'm sure they would come back with some bs is they posted on this site, I've noticed they will only give their cynical responses on HL though so I won't hold my breath. If you ever want to go there see Naomi, she was the perfect host. I also saw 2 nice asses on the way out but I won't be back to sample them. Vixens, go fk yourself.
    Hey hey hey excuse your langue!
    Everything noisy must making from both side:
    As you said NAOMI IS PERFECT HOST ! NAOMI OR JENNY ARE BOTH IN VIXENS271 ! Good and bad could happen anywhere anytime
    We re here could make thing clear and fair!
    No SWEARING if your fk was off!!!
    Vixens271 100% have an good answer or retreat with you whoever polite nice give us a feedback ( you will for sure if you are good and right )
    Dont be like a goose "I can't f I can't f...!) only stupid one listening

Vixens271

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by vixens271 View Post
    Hey hey hey excuse your langue!
    Everything noisy must making from both side:
    As you said NAOMI IS PERFECT HOST ! NAOMI OR JENNY ARE BOTH IN VIXENS271 ! Good and bad could happen anywhere anytime
    We re here could make thing clear and fair!
    No SWEARING if your fk was off!!!
    Vixens271 100% have an good answer or retreat with you whoever polite nice give us a feedback ( you will for sure if you are good and right )
    Dont be like a goose "I can't f I can't f...!) only stupid one listening

Vixens271
    Care to share what your view on the matter is? Not just telling him not to swear and complain but you should address the matter first.

He was treated badly by one of your girl and your receptionist and you didnt even apologize for it.

And when you mention only stupid one listening, after seeing your response, do you really think us "stupid one" will visit your place??

Banned
    Hey hey hey excuse your langue! Everything noisy must making from both side: As you said NAOMI IS PERFECT HOST ! NAOMI OR JENNY ARE BOTH IN VIXENS271 ! Good and bad could happen anywhere anytime We re here could make thing clear and fair! No SWEARING if your fk was off!!! Vixens271 100% have an good answer or retreat with you whoever polite nice give us a feedback ( you will for sure if you are good and right ) Dont be like a goose "I can't f I can't f...!) only stupid one listening Vixens271
    Hi
    Hope you understand this : business is agreement between both side, if you like to come back on Thursday that receiptionist on person would apology for her careless and "useless" ! On behalf of Vixens271 we promise she would do it!
    But not to swear or abuse each others. Is that our rule in Aus99 forum

Vixens271

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had dud punts before when the chick couldn't make me cum because of a lack of chemistry or whatnot, but never have they just walked out and demanded to be swapped for someone else.

This joint should be thankful that you even bothered to stick around for round2.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What make you think he will come back just to have the receptionist apologize to him..?
    Your girl walked out on him and the receptionist was trying to rip him off by asking for more money but you have not address the matter at all.
    I'm sure we want to see your response as to why the girl was allowed to just walk out and the customer was asked to pay more?

I usually dont really comment on this thing but seeing your response to a "customer" is just unbelievable.. thanks to your response, its easier for me not to ever think of going to your place at all

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raenoir View Post
    What make you think he will come back just to have the receptionist apologize to him..? Your girl walked out on him and the receptionist was trying to rip him off by asking for more money but you have not address the matter at all. I'm sure we want to see your response as to why the girl was allowed to just walk out and the customer was asked to pay more? I usually dont really comment on this thing but seeing your response to a "customer" is just unbelievable.. thanks to your response, its easier for me not to ever think of going to your place at all Cheers
    Well, Vixens271 are here not only answer review but also ready to heal your unhappy time here
    He come back or not still his choice, Vixens271 still locate in Marrickville never move so that all we can do!
    Cheers

Vixens271

You dirty rats, Vixens. Typical shyster shop. I'll be staying away.

Banned
    Maybe Lamb has a very big cock.?
    I have had girls refuse me because of this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 20cm View Post
    Maybe Lamb has a very big cock.?
    I have had girls refuse me because of this.
    Now i know why you are called "20cm"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    It was at this point I knew the rest of your response was going to be pretty poor.
    We already said we could "fix up "or "heal your feeling" if any mistake happen.
    If you choose "walk away" or good bye Vixens271, what u expect us to say?

Vixens271

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've only had average and very bad experience at vixens.

As for the receptions, Kelly the chinese girl who works reception at night is good.

However, during day time the Thai lady pulls all the dirty tricks on the customers such as once informing me the girl I picked is "not good for your safety" hinting she has diseases AFTER taking my money for 1 hour and then asked me to pick another girl after pulling me into another room.

Later while in the room I heard loudly the reception lady calling out the original girl's name that her booking is here. Then I realised, the Thai lady is having me on. She knew the girl I picked had bookings and was lying to my face about caring for my "safety".

Another time the same Thai lady threatened to ban me from the shop because I didn't like the line up and was walking out.

That's why I never go vixens anymore and looking at their response to this thread, I think I have saved myself from quite a few bad punts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devilangel View Post
    However, during day time the Thai lady pulls all the dirty tricks on the customers such as once informing me the girl I picked is "not good for your safety" hinting she has diseases AFTER taking my money for 1 hour and then asked me to pick another girl after pulling me into another room.

Later while in the room I heard loudly the reception lady calling out the original girl's name that her booking is here. Then I realised, the Thai lady is having me on. She knew the girl I picked had bookings and was lying to my face about caring for my "safety".
    That's despicable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We already said we could "fix up "or "heal your feeling" if any mistake happen.
    If you choose "walk away" or good bye Vixens271, what u expect us to say?

Vixens271
    Punter poontang has already explained to you on your general talk thread that you should address the matter instead of trying to swept it under the carpet and just hope noone care to only "stupid one" that will read it.

You're actually attacking the OP for sharing his experience to us instead of addressing the matter or apologize to him. Hes your customer, and you should learn how to treat your customer right.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast