Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neimi, great thai ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Neimi, great thai ML

Decided to treat myself for a massage today and picked Silver Fox to go to. Place isn't discrete which makes it a bit nerve wracking to walk into.

I saw here that Silver Fox has a few good ML, so I was going to decide based on looks. However the receptionist didn't let me see them before I paid which annoyed me as other places would let you view girls before paying.

Anyway, I ended up having Neimi. She looks quite sexy, slim fit, tight ass, fun, enhanced boobs, around late 20s and talkative which is not really common.

Massage was very good, probably best I ever had. Very erotic, soft and sensual in which I like. She rubbed her hands at all the right places

On to part 2, she really takes her time, I never felt it was rushed and she gets quite into it. She sat on my thigh allowing me to grab her tight ass or big boobs! Was funny she kept saying "don't cum yet, don't cum yet, we still got time" but with her hands, it was painfully hard not too! When the clock was nearing the end of our session, she went full throttle and I unleashed like a fountain, the sweet thing was that Neimi put her hand on my chest to stop the "residue" hitting my face

Overall, it was at great experience, I left drained! Neimi is really great. Just wish I could fuck her tits and cum on them as I saw on other reviews, but it wasn't on the menu...

Vicky

Had a lovely massage and B2B with Vicky this week. She has a lovely body, and a gentle soul. Her massage is focused on pressure points. She nearly put me to sleep! She had to work to wake my little man up! Happy ending! She is very quiet and doesn't force conversation so suits me.
    Nice one SF.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried her a month back and all rave about her is true. Good looking face and tight slim body with a highly desirable set albeit fake but still very nice.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Neimi... another Silver Fox gem!

Had a booking with Neimi today. Definitely support all the great things said in the earlier review. She is really, really, really good! Small (maybe about 160-165cm), slim waist, great body with enhanced funbags. Beautiful soft brown skin. Pretty face and a great personality with an easy talkative manner. In my mind, she ranks as one of the best masseurs at Silver Fox. Part 1 started with a good medium pressure massage, Neimi started light finger tip brushing and teasing early in the massage, just as I liked since I only had half an hour. By mid way through the massage, my little bro was fully awake to really enjoy the Part 2 B2B part of the massage. Neimi is exceedingly skilled in building the excitement to a volcanic eruption. Return Factor: Yes, Yes and Yes.

Yeap, Neimi is a top girl, even when she was only an A cupper!

She was the first ever ML I did Spanish on her from behind !!

Using her bouncy butt!!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would have liked to have tried her as an A cup. No complaints about the enhancements..... 😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to see Neimi two weeks ago. I made a phone call before I arrived to check whether the shop was busy or not. The reception lady told me there were 4 girls available. (I know a lot of shops lie to you about this to make you walk in anyway, but SilverFox is very professional and ethical who doesn't do that). I walked up to the shop, i was greeted by the reception lady (very friendly, warm-hearted Korean lady), and she lead me inside to my room. Surprisingly, she showed me 4 ladies who were available, since it was my first time to the shop, and i have no idea whos good or not. Out of the 4, I chose Neimi, due to her nice body shape which grabs my attention straight away, and her beautiful smiling face.

I made the payment, took my cloth off and rested on the massage table. After a few minutes, Neimi knocked on the door and walked in. We introduced to each other, and we were ready to kick off. That morning was a bit chill to be honest, however, Neimi still took her cloth off with her panties on only. Normally, girls take their cloth off in the last 15-20 minutes of the session (i dont know about others, but from my past experience), which Neimi surprised me again. The massage finally started, Neimi has a very soft hand, since she's small, her power is actually not as strong as an ideal ML. If you are someone who requires strong massage, i wouldn't recommend her, but for me, she's good enough. She's very open-minded, and sounds quite smart actually, you can talk to her with whatever topics you want to, I enjoyed my hour session over their, very nice GFexperience i had.

After 30-40 minutes of massage, chat, i really enjoyed it so far, which leads to part 2. She started to touch my little bro down there with her soft hand, started to talk dirty, and seduced me. She said to me she felt so horny so she took her panties off and starting to HJ, with her little pussies above my face, which drives me crazy and want to explode. She looked like she enjoyed it so much and her look can make you mind blows.

Neimi is definitely worth me visit regularly, shes a girl who can release all your stressed, and relax your mind and body in the fast-paced city.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    Experienced ML.
    Carefully massage and considerate professional caring service

NEIMI ,VICKY ,Sasa ,MIKU

Hey, Foxy, you are confusing me, this is your post in the roster thread:

Friday 13/6

NEW---EMA---38E cup .THAI MASSAGE .Best Service . Big breasts, small stature. sweet understanding your needs

NEW KOREAN ---Haina----22y.o 36 c cup . Pretty face, plump figure. Pure shy type

NEW---Katy---BEST THAI MASSAGE . 34 C cup .White skin .Slim body .22 y.o size 6 .Very friendly, attentive service(THAI )

NEW Chinese ML----Dora---- Slim model Body .HOT open . 24y.o .size 8. pretty LOVELY girl . BEST JOB .

NEW 21 y.o ---Lilian--- Beautiful petite girl .Strong Shiatsu massage to help you take away the body tired, with lovely sweetheart temptation services. Wholeheartedly enjoy !Oh~34C cup.

So, is NEIMI ,VICKY ,Sasa ,MIKU working today or what?? because if they are, I will change my daily recommendations to include Neimi and Vicky !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Nathan2392
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    Nelmi is came back from holiday!!!
    Sexy Thai girl , slim and D cup。 hot hot hot body and what a nice piece of Ass!!
    do you guys have a mobile number for me to SMS? would like to make a booking this afternoon with Neimi!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan2392 View Post
    do you guys have a mobile number for me to SMS? would like to make a booking this afternoon with Neimi!

0416-956-886
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Nathan2392
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

0416-956-886
    Cheers Ahlungor!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought she was going to go home for good in the new year

Nelmi available today~
    TEL : 02 806 58587
    Address : Level 2, 436 Sussex St .Haymarket NSW 2000
    OPEN HOURS : AM 10:30 ---PM 10:00

Our Asian girls age are from 19 -28, and they are self-motivated, and well-trained. You can also handout with your friends here. We have 7 private rooms and sauna rooms. We assume that our advanced facilities, professional service and high standard service attitude will satisfy you.
    we wish you have a wonderful and enjoyable times with us

24th Nov is Nelmi Last working day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She will go back and stay at Thailand after that.
    To make booking as soon as possible !Don't miss out!
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I heard a rumour that Neimei was back in Sydney. Can anybody confirm?

Aaaah good ol’ neimi.. i remember seeing her before her boobjob lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah! If Silver Fox could get her back I'm sure it would attract regulars like me. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Aaaah good ol’ neimi.. i remember seeing her before her boobjob lol
    Best butt crack Italian I ever had !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaehyung View Post
    Yeah! If Silver Fox could get her back I'm sure it would attract regulars like me. 😉
    Haha, brother K, keep thinking about the good old days, no ?

Talking about Silver Fox, if Foxy (Linda) is back running it, I’ll be there every week no less ! All my unfulfilled mamasan crushes !!

I cant argue with that, Bro Ahlungor hahaha... i took an italian lesson right after your Report of her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast