Date of Visit : Feb 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes.

Another great day for a punt, is there any other? So off to Taren Point to see what is on offer, lucky dip. Well not really lucky dip because I wouldn't be able to make up my mind between any of the girls working on this lovely Friday afternoon. After a brief word with Sophie she says I can see Joey, perfect, I am in love with the picture on the web with her sitting on the bed back facing the camera, with that lovely black lingerie with a big black bow, many a time I have dreamed of undoing that bow and seeing what is in that attractive package. Well today was the day, paid my money to Sophie with a big smile. Sophie showed me to the broom closet, and told me to shower, before I got undressed Joey came and introduced herself. Wow, she is stunning, a real living doll, if I could I would keep a few in my cupboard for special occasions. She looks better in real life than in her pictures, she would make any photoshop program redundant. Joey's body is shapely and firm, no fat. She wasn't wearing my fantasy outfit from the internet pics but a small frilly white bikini which would soon be discarded anyways, sometimes I wish the clothes would stay on a bit longer, but these girls know why we are here. I showered, avoiding the shelf which normally jumps out and hits me in the head, practice makes perfect as my old dad used to say.

Her skin is a lightish brown colour, her nipples dark brown and nicely formed, her brownish skin covers her perfectly formed butt and dives into butt crack where it changes to a much darker hue, adding an air of mystery and depth to what lies within that forbidden land. Joey makes the bed and we have to sit on the sheet as the fan keeps blowing it off, perfect opportunity to exchange some pleasantries, lightly kiss and view this delightful creature. In this position we can massage and caress each others bodies, get familiar with each other. After a while we lay down on the bed and gently touch getting each other excited, Joey wants to go down on me but I want to enjoy my hours session and there is plenty of time left. Eventually I let her head south, she asks condom or no condom, funny, I actually thought about it before saying for no condom. It was a very lovely BBBJ, I asked if I could return the favour and set about doing my own southward journey, exploring her inner thighs, licking around the mound of Venus, flicking her clit with my tongue, Wow what a delicious looking pussy she has, small and perfectly formed, she really is a living doll.

Joey was getting worried about the time and wanted me to hurry, apparently Sophie said I had only paid for half an hour, not an hour. It was a problem that was easily resolved by screaming down the corridor. Coitus Interuptus, where was I? Oh yes, next we did a bit of cock sliding with a some discussion about if my cock was massaging her pussy, or her pussy was massaging my cock. We decided both, Joey doesn't moan or gasp but makes some delightful noises of enjoyment all of her own. After a while it was time to put on the little yellow raincoat, Joey was a little worried about the girth of my cock so we decided she should get on top so she could control the action. She was very tight and entry was very slow, I was very concerned about hurting her but where there is a will there is a way. Or is that where there is a willy there is a way. She chose reverse cowgirl and slid up and down on my member slowly, before turning around for normal cowgirl. We did this for a while until it was time to change position which she was a little reluctant about. I told her we could do some more outside play as I was concerned about hurting her, this is always nice anyway and usually I can't tell the difference, it's especially good when Mr Stiffy has become Mr Softy and not behaving himself. Mr Stiffy wasn't Mr Stiffy today but Mr I Ron Bar, sliding between Joey's labia was divine, my helmet riding over the "V" where the labia and clitorus all converge, the feeling of the softness and wetness of Joey's pussy entrance was rapturous, I was in seventh heaven. Presently we had run out of time again so condom in place I had to enter Joey again and I think I surprised her somewhat as she let out a gasp as I ravaged her until Mr I Ron Bar exploded deep inside her. Just enough time for a shower, a quick goodbye kiss and thanks, then rudely ejected into the bright afternoon sunshine.

Wow, another magic interlude at 64.
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    very detailed review Boney. sounds like you remembered it very vividly!

I agree Joey has a killer body and certainly knows how to drain all your cum from your body

thanks for the report! I might have to revisit her again one day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you there Monday morning Joey??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How are Joeys boobs? Compared to Lola's? Ad says DD but no obvious boobie shot makes me nervous

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A bit of disappointed last month, as haven't got change to see this bombshell JOEYS, make a booking with Joey last month, 2.45 pm, reception ladies say ok... However once arrive in The shop, the Chinese reception tell me, Joey is in the room for another hour, she want me to go with other available girl by that time. Which is Monica....
    As I'm in the hurry and not gonna wait that long , then I'm go with Monica, however it is still feeling unsatisfied, as I have plan to see JOEY for that day.

I hope management can keep the world once we book ahead, we get what we want ,and not switching with whoever available by that time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Money8888 View Post
    A bit of disappointed last month, as haven't got change to see this bombshell JOEYS, make a booking with Joey last month, 2.45 pm, reception ladies say ok... However once arrive in The shop, the Chinese reception tell me, Joey is in the room for another hour, she want me to go with other available girl by that time. Which is Monica....
    As I'm in the hurry and not gonna wait that long , then I'm go with Monica, however it is still feeling unsatisfied, as I have plan to see JOEY for that day.

I hope management can keep the world once we book ahead, we get what we want ,and not switching with whoever available by that time.

Thanks
    It's too common that the SHOPs treat a loyal punter.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    are her boobs enhanced or natural? seems too perfect for a slim body like that.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its been a while since I've seen Joey but regardless of whether they are real or fake, they are great and you'll enjoy yourself!

Shop Owner
    hi, for her call 95241278