Thread: The strong back walking is just what I needed from Eva @shop 9/741 George St

The strong back walking is just what I needed from Eva @shop 9/741 George St

All week my lower back and waist was troubling me, not the sharp pain problem I had before but feeling really tight.

Can't get away at all during the week so can't see Lisa or Bella or the new girl Cathy at Stanmore, Sherry and Amy are both back in China!

Yuki at 288 is too far away so really counting on seeing Candy from QVB . Rang up at lunch time, no such luck, not in at all. So for someone who supposed to know a little bit about massage girls in Sydney, when I have the need, I can't come up with one ML to save my life ?? What the !

Wait there is one more master masseure ! The Mamasan Eva at shop 9. 741 George St !!

Found her number from one of my old post, yeap, she's there, got my booking, all set !!

Got there right on time , front door is locked , all busy ??

It turned out that Eva is by herself so she locked the door. Eva let me in, and said, it's been such a long time, I said I have a sore back, I need you!

Eva laughed and said all my customers want me !! I said, of course !

Handed over $110, massage fees plus tips! Eva looked at the money and smile back at me: I remember you now, you are Vicky's friend. You always make booking and always pay tips first, long time no see ! Yeap, it's been a long time, must be 9-12 months since my last visit.

So on to the massage table, Eva pressed my shoulder and my back a bit and said: you need a strong massage and a hard back walking! Now you are talking, yes please .

Eva gave me some traditional massage over the towel for like 5 min and told me that I was too tight, she needs to break it open by back walking. Why not ? I knew she's good.

So for the next 45 min I was having the longest back walking session in my life. It was so damn good, I didnt even said a word or got my head out of the hole to breathe !

If you haven't had this back walking done to you professionally, you won't know what I am talking about but if you have, you will know the difference!

Eva not only using her feet. She also used her knees and fists and palms, I was totally happy and relaxed after my session.

Oh, there was a part II as well. I paid the tips upfront didn't I ??

Oh, I forgot to mention , Eva is a middle aged MILF of course, between 35-40, size 12, a bit on the chubby side, pleasant looking moon face - I think she is better looking now than last time we met! Very busty! All natural 38 F Cups, big, full and succulent breasts with darker pointy nipples full erected for your attention and affection !

We hug, we kiss, we caress and we play ! Btw , before I was allowed to play the twin towers, Eva would squeeze a few drops of liquid disinfectant to my hand to have a quick clean - I like that, cleaning is good !

We embraced for a while and Eva gave me some b2B but ultimately we went back to the main event - a Spanish Opera reunion !!

Eva laughed at me as I made a mess on her: you really like the big ball ball ! I said yes, absolutely ! Eva said, I have a very busty girl call Seven, she is from Beijing, only 22, very strong massage and pure white skin, so cute and so pretty, you will want to eat her alive !!

OK, you got my attention now, Seven is working on Thursdsy !!

Cheers

Banned
    Is this the same Eva from 252B?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ahlungor bro, you know I love a good back walking too! the good old says of Sasa and Jojo at 501 seem so long ago. I presume this shop has back walking rails? Do you know when Eva works at 741?

Bro crash and burn, this sounds like a very different Eva from 252b - who is tiny, but incredibly sexy!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post
    ahlungor bro, you know I love a good back walking too! the good old says of Sasa and Jojo at 501 seem so long ago. I presume this shop has back walking rails? Do you know when Eva works at 741?

Bro crash and burn, this sounds like a very different Eva from 252b - who is tiny, but incredibly sexy!
    different EVA for sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    different EVA for sure
    Yeah, but where is Eva from Stanmore now.
    Haven't seen her on roster for few weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Is this the same Eva from 252B?
    Hi brother C&B,

Different Eva from Stanmore.

This Eva is the Mamasan and she is like double the size of tiny Taiwanese Eva and her boobs are about 5 times bigger !

Quote Originally Posted by abacab View Post

Hi brother abacab,

All the rooms in shop 9 has the proper hands rail installed! Eva has done a very good job on me on Saturday. I appreciate that she was walking on my back for like 40-45 min, really fullfilled all my urges !

Other shops where you can get a good back walk are :

Candy from QVB

Coco, Lisa, Bella and Cathy from Stanmore.

Enjoy

Cheers

Ps. She is the Mamasan . I think she is there Mon to Sat !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went for a massage here this morning and experienced the professional skills of Eva myself.

She knows her way around the bars well and knows just where and how to put her feet in.

I don't get back problems myself, but like to have a strong massage just to loosen things up every now and again.

I do a fair bit of lifting for work so i have a pretty strong back and Eva is really good at giving a strong massage that i find relaxing (well after the massage at least), she is also quite playful after the flip.

There is another Taiwanese girl that works here on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Ruth, who gives a nice massage and is proficient in back stepping also.

She says she gets Asian clients just for the massage that she gives and the not the happy ending, she is definitely more skilled in the massage side of things and well worth is just for that.

Definitely recommend this place for people who like a nice strong massage, good pricing as well.

Well been a lurker here for a while myself and just thought i would put my 2c in for a quality place.

jwb

Quote Originally Posted by jwb13 View Post
    Went for a massage here this morning and experienced the professional skills of Eva myself.

She knows her way around the bars well and knows just where and how to put her feet in.

I don't get back problems myself, but like to have a strong massage just to loosen things up every now and again.

I do a fair bit of lifting for work so i have a pretty strong back and Eva is really good at giving a strong massage that i find relaxing (well after the massage at least), she is also quite playful after the flip.

There is another Taiwanese girl that works here on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Ruth, who gives a nice massage and is proficient in back stepping also.

She says she gets Asian clients just for the massage that she gives and the not the happy ending, she is definitely more skilled in the massage side of things and well worth is just for that.

Definitely recommend this place for people who like a nice strong massage, good pricing as well.

Well been a lurker here for a while myself and just thought i would put my 2c in for a quality place.

jwb

Hi Brother JWB,

Welcome to the forum and well done for your first post, and great to see it is a validation of my original post.

I think we can just get on real fine here, let's keep each other posted with massage intels............haha.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have tried seven on this shop

Body 7/10 (really big tits bigger than my hands but she is a big girl with milky white skin...)
    Part 1 8.5/10 (I had my body recovered from stiffness of my muscles)
    Part 2 (she would kiss you everywhere near your dick, finger her, suck her tits and different magical hands position)
    Overall 9/10.