Thread: A pleasing hour with Mimi

Senior Member(無間使者)

A pleasing hour with Mimi

After reading an AR by Steven Seagal, I decided I had not done Mimi justice with my brief AR on her, hence the edit of the post.

I had kept it short and sweet as my wife was home when I was writing AR originally and did not want to get busted.

Pritchard place has turned out to be a little gold mine for me.

I visited again last Wednesday, with no booking

Friendly Papasan asked me to wait for Mimi, I agreed.

Mimi greeted me in room, very friendly and easy to talk to
    as described on website with tight shaved pussy and nice reactive nipples.

I had nice GFE with lots of caressing light kissing and sensual cat bath. Mimi is attractive, sexy and fun, good BJ with varied pressure sucking, speed and depth. Mimi was enthusiastic and we tried the usual positions, I could really feel her pussy muscles tighten,squeezing my cock in all positions. I struggled all the way trying not to blow until she finished me off, with Mimi in total control in cowgirl position draining me completely, lingering and squeezing her pussy muscles after I came, then sliding off me paying special attention to the now wizened and still sensitive old fella.

A thorough clean up followed then nice relaxing massage for a few minutes and more cuddles and caresses.

Another great value punt. I will be back for more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can u cum twice in the hour?

zorsty, if you're asking if you're allowed to cum twice in the hour, the answer is up to you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I think old fat man, like me, needs a gem to cum twice in one hour. But the girl wont mind at all. And for 100 bucks.

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    thanks for the report bro.

for the 100 dollars value hour ofc need to go with that over half hour at 19 pritchard imo. just don't think i could go twice either, see what happens.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL Max, I am sure it is only my age and level of fitness that prevents me cumming twice in an hour, you are right that a very keen gem could make do it or I have to have 2 hour session or maybe a double.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I think old fat man, like me, needs a gem to cum twice in one hour. But the girl wont mind at all. And for 100 bucks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think I will return to 19 Pritchard for a 2 hour session tomorrow, test the theory and then will be able to answer the question
    Quote Originally Posted by old fat man View Post
    LOL Max, I am sure it is only my age and level of fitness that prevents me cumming twice in an hour, you are right that a very keen gem could make do it or I have to have 2 hour session or maybe a double.