Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: About 160 cm / 5'4" Body Shape: Medium Build about size 8

Kissing Available: Yes,

Blowjob: Yes

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Average

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Reasonable for the price.

Went to 47b got shown to a room and met one girl she look ok about mid 30, I asked to meet other girls was told none available so asked when another girl would be available all busy one hour I saw 3 of them sitting in the girls room as I walk in so I got up to leave.

She mumbled something and left and April walked in both girls were very similar to look at same size same shape no English, I would have seen the first girl only after she bull shit to me I decided to give April ago.

April was friendly enough although spoke no English other than shower, she was about a size 8 with natural C cup breast.

We lay on the bed she kiss a little then on with some bbbj which was Ok.

After a while I lay her on her back and gave her boobs a good kissing and licking while fingering her very lightly she seemed to like this but the grabbed the lube and plastered herself with it.

I don't know why she was already wet, if she need any it was only a small amount not the amount she coated us both with. That killed the idea of daty for me so I continued to finger her for a while then she mounted me in cowgirl.

We had sex in various positions before I finally came in doggy.

She then started to give me a massage, then she said shower I looked at the clock still 15 minutes to go what the heck I thought but then there was no real connection between us she spoke next to no English so I thought just shower and get out of there.

So I left with just over 10 minutes still to run in my hour.

Overall a reasonable punt for the price I suppose, I had hoped to meet one of the younger slimmer girls that other bros on here have done AR on but it just wasn't to be.

Will I return may be will I see this girl again No thank you.