Thread: Kris

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kris

I walked in and was told that most girls were busy and only one was available, I was thinking she can't be that nice if she was last one standing ... but, in walked a lovely young and very slim lass named Kris .... no thinking required - yes please.

She'd be early 20's, very cute, lovely eyes and with hair cut in a shoulder length Bob. Nice c cups, slim waist, curvy hips and arse. Just about the perfect figure in my book.

Service was good but no extras, ie all covered, no kissing and no muff munch .... But all up a lovely lass and worth a repeat visit

$100 for 30 mins ... And she only works weekends.

I asked where she was from
    "Somewhere" she replied
    But I knew anyway ..... Asia.

Thx bro.

By the way, we are promoting the korean traditional service as well. Premium service and good looking korean girl just new start. 100 percent you gonna enjoy it. Come and try today. Many young girls working.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_eye_eye View Post
    I walked in and was told that most girls were busy and only one was available, I was thinking she can't be that nice if she was last one standing ... but, in walked a lovely young and very slim lass named Kris .... no thinking required - yes please.

She'd be early 20's, very cute, lovely eyes and with hair cut in a shoulder length Bob. Nice c cups, slim waist, curvy hips and arse. Just about the perfect figure in my book.

Service was good but no extras, ie all covered, no kissing and no muff munch .... But all up a lovely lass and worth a repeat visit

$100 for 30 mins ... And she only works weekends.

I asked where she was from
    "Somewhere" she replied
    But I knew anyway ..... Asia.
    thanks mate, for your review. If someone I am negotiating a business arrangement answers a reasonable questions such as; "where are you from?" with an answer such as "somewhere." I would either point out their rudeness or walk out. Thanks again, know to avoid this princess.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    thanks mate, for your review. If someone I am negotiating a business arrangement answers a reasonable questions such as; "where are you from?" with an answer such as "somewhere." I would either point out their rudeness or walk out. Thanks again, know to avoid this princess.
    good point

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Yeh, but allow the young girls to feel a little paranoid in this scary industry for them. They don't know that we are all fine gentlemen.

Jesse here. Thanks for the report! Glad you enjoyed it

I can totally picture her saying the "somewhere", and I'm sure it's not in a rude way, but in a playful mistery kinda way! Shes always like that, she likes to tease
    Shes a total sweetheart, come and visit her often!

She's actually one of those rare ones who never ever worked in this kind of industry before she met me here a few weeks ago She works every Thursday Friday Saturday night, so come and show some love!