Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Makes You A Regular Customer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What Makes You A Regular Customer

Fello Punters

I have been thinking. What makes you return again and again to the same brothel?

Do you have any loyalty? To the shop? To the Mamasan? To a particular girl?

If there were three things, I would say

1. Privacy
    2. Consistency in the girls. Their looks. How they put out.
    3. Good customer service. Perhaps a sexy receptionist ie. Like a fluffer girl

I would love to hear three key aspects that would make you keep going back to a particular brothel

Thank you fellow punters...Happy Fucking..The Steed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. service
    2. looks
    3. location
    4. price

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The relationship struck between the punter and the mamasan/papasan/receptionist is all important, I reckon. If there is a rapport then their brothel becomes a regular. Wilson at Ginza, Angie at 533W, Mina and Amanda at 142H all made the effort to remember me and my preferences. Each were also honest enough to tell me that none of their staff, on a particular day, would suit my needs. And of course, the reverse also operates. There are several popular brothels discussed here which I have frequented and now never return to because the mamasan/papasan/receptionist never bothers to engage. The woman who runs the place about the Taren Point hamburger joint and God's favourite brothel spring to mind. Fair enough if it only happens once or twice. But if after five or more visits you are still given perfunctory treatment then what is the point of returning. (Please admin, treat this as constructive criticism).

1. A back door: This is where places like Ginza & Top127 win out over 5*, 647 Elizabeth, Kyoto206, 359 Riley, etc etc

2. BBBJ

3. No Korean princesses

Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    1. A back door: This is where places like Ginza & Top127 win out over 5*, 647 Elizabeth, Kyoto206, 359 Riley, etc
    Not sure about the " win out " statement, the regular customer base of 5*'s got to be one of the biggest around if not the biggest !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    The relationship struck between the punter and the mamasan/papasan/receptionist is all important, I reckon. If there is a rapport then their brothel becomes a regular. Wilson at Ginza, Angie at 533W, Mina and Amanda at 142H all made the effort to remember me and my preferences. Each were also honest enough to tell me that none of their staff, on a particular day, would suit my needs. And of course, the reverse also operates. There are several popular brothels discussed here which I have frequented and now never return to because the mamasan/papasan/receptionist never bothers to engage. The woman who runs the place about the Taren Point hamburger joint and God's favourite brothel spring to mind. Fair enough if it only happens once or twice. But if after five or more visits you are still given perfunctory treatment then what is the point of returning. (Please admin, treat this as constructive criticism).
    MLs come and go like a rolling door, usually before you even get to really know their body, they disappeared for good.

Only the mamasan are more reliable and long lasting, she may open another shop but usually around for the long term.

Vicky, Coco, Foxy, Candy, Mimi, Alice, Sonja, Eva, Alisa, Mina : Love them all, if only they would love me back..............haha

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

1. A back door: This is where places like Ginza & Top127 win out over 5*, 647 Elizabeth, Kyoto206, 359 Riley, etc etc

2. BBBJ

3. No Korean princesses
    We do have a back door entrance

But our ladies don't provide Backdoor
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hairy asshole munching! Mine of course!

Banned
    "The quality of the natural french, and whether or not they happily take my load."

Good quality natural french is a fabulous happenstance I'm bound to say, and ensures my return.

And if they happily take what cums later, well that's icing on the cake so to speak.

Interesting question from first time poster - a social researcher of some kind per chance, or even a journalist?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

2. BBBJ

3. No Korean princesses
    647 has a back door...and some of their ladies do back door :-p its in the laneway behind the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If they know my name after only one visit and can remember a few months later down the track, then I will be a repeat customer!

Banned
    Quality. Of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by John Motson View Post
    If they know my name after only one visit and can remember a few months later down the track, then I will be a repeat customer!
    We call every customer JOHN
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1. Girls' service - It is very important
    2. Girls' attitude - GFE or PSE
    3. Receptionist
    4. Locaation

Banned
    1. Girls' service -
    2. Girls' attitude - GFE for me
    3. Good Receptionist
    4. Being well know at a shop, the other girls even if your not seeing them are friendly.
    5. Get the run down on the new girls, particularly if there is one that you would like.
    6. Get advice from Reception on which girls will suit you and those that wont.
    7. If you have a regular you like to see your time and spot is reserved for you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Chairman Plough

Thanks for the feeback. Am a first timer on SYD99. Although a silver member on AU XXX Reviews. Was a general question. No research. Access to these sites has made my punting all the more enjoyable

Happy Fucking

The Steed

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    1. Girls' service -
    2. Girls' attitude - GFE for me
    3. Good Receptionist
    4. Being well know at a shop, the other girls even if your not seeing them are friendly.
    5. Get the run down on the new girls, particularly if there is one that you would like.
    6. Get advice from Reception on which girls will suit you and those that wont.
    7. If you have a regular you like to see your time and spot is reserved for you.
    All of the above plus one :

As a lot of RnT shops are my friends so when they have a new girl, they like me to try the new girl and give them some feedbacks! I suppose once I try, I'll know if the ml can massage and at what level, then the body and services, sure , I always share that in the forum, but the Mamasans would love to know too!

But I usually stand very firm and don't want to try the new girls unless she is busty or has special talents such as fire ice services !!

It's my money and my time, so I am very choosy !

That's just me

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally, I like to stick with a good thing, and in return I typically get exceptional service. When I am no longer satisfied with the service I will move on to the next girl (not necessarily in the same parlour). This tactic has worked for me so far, and i hope it keeps working for many years to come

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my theory is after punting for 39 years, is when my favorite moves on,what i do is adopt this attitude "as one door closes another one opens"
    i train the next one then get on with it, as far as whats important is,
    1. Girls' service
    2. Girls' attitude
    3. Receptionist
    4. Location
    5. Price
    Michaele

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely the service. I would happily return to a girl that provides good service at a higher price then that of someone of s lower price but poor service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast