Thread: Black Girls

Senior Member(無間使者)

Black Girls

This thread is to provide bros with information on where to find black girls as of 2014. We don't want to see there may or I've seen one a few years back etc.

I'm often referred to as being efficient and effective and really getting to the point (maybe my job has made me this). So I want this thread to be as effective and efficient as possible. So, please just add details of a black girl which you have seen personally or seen in a lineup.

Sole purpose is when a bro feels like some black booty he can open this thread and find updated and recent information regarding black girls.

So I'll begin, I'm in need of a black booty, but don't know of one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vitality One On One
    107 Queen St, North Strathfield

$110/30mins, $140/45mins, $170/60mins

This shop mostly have Indian/Pakistani women but i've come across a few blacks as well.

I recently had a terrible experience here with a brunette called Nikki, but generally speaking the chicks are quite accommodating.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys,
    Please check my AR of this delicious Chocolate. here

Quote Originally Posted by Milf_Man View Post
    Vitality One On One
    107 Queen St, North Strathfield

$110/30mins, $140/45mins, $170/60mins

This shop mostly have Indian/Pakistani women but i've come across a few blacks as well.

I recently had a terrible experience here with a brunette called Nikki, but generally speaking the chicks are quite accommodating.
    I am always fascinated on ladies with coloured skin, Indian, middle eastern and black . I just have some concern about the body odour or should I say body aroma which I must say could be a big turn on and exotic. My concern is the residual smell on my body , what if the Mrs can smell that too??

I tried one super busty and sexy Indian Singaporean girl Rita at 5 Star, I was like in a Bollywood movie! She was wonderful, and she us very clean and smell fantastic but has a very strong aroma on her hair which I totally avoided touching and I took an extended shower afterward just to be sure !

Do other brothers have the same concern ??

Ps, the BO is not a concern for me personally, if I am single I would love to have the residual on me so that I could relive the session afterwards, just the Mrs is very suspicious on smells and stuff !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    70 erskine street sydney
    $120 30min / $190(I think) 60 min

Lola, saw her in a line up but ended up taking another girl so I'm not sure about her service but she looked good and very busty

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I am always fascinated on ladies with coloured skin, Indian, middle eastern and black . I just have some concern about the body odour or should I say body aroma which I must say could be a big turn on and exotic. My concern is the residual smell on my body , what if the Mrs can smell that too??

Do other brothers have the same concern ??

Ps, the BO is not a concern for me personally, if I am single I would love to have the residual on me so that I could relive the session afterwards, just the Mrs is very suspicious on smells and stuff !
    No concern for me at all, since i'm single

But their aroma / odour do linger on inside the room during the session which is not always welcoming if it happens to be a strong, nasty smell that originated from their anal orifice.

Banned
    Stiletto's have a French girl - Coco.