The Villa G-Club 04/02/14

Found out my old sales rep switch to work at The Villa G-Club (Pracha-Utit Road). Open by The Resort (defunct) owner since 06/01/14. Premise is at the ex-iKafe pub. Next door to gay pub G-Star. LOL.

• PRs quantity 100+ to 200. Quality 7-9/10.
• Coyotes quantity 10+. Quality 7-8/10.
• Entry level membership starts THB20,000.
• Good live bands and party atmosphere.
• Facilities include 9 KTV rooms and 2 Pool tables.
• Party Nights 12/02/14, 25/02/14

Those looking to bring hostesses back for ST/LT then this place is not for you. Real G-Clubs are primarily open for the high end market. Clientele mainly Thai Business men, Political Lobbyists, Mafia, etc. Yes if you've guns please deposit at the reception counter!

In recent years you've G-Clubs like The PIMP where many customers managed to bring hostesses out for THB4000 LT in private. I'm not going into details about such out of the norm G-Clubs like The PIMP. The owner is a farang and the business model is different. Quality at The PIMP is not as good as the Tier 1 G-Clubs. Take note I've nothing against The PIMP whatsoever.

Tier 1 G-Clubs like The Villa have a strict policy on out of the norm arrangements because the business niche is to remain upmarket and not become sleazy.

As with all Tier 1 G-Clubs expenditure will be in the thousands (THB). Anyone interested to go to The Villa can contact me. As always my old sales rep does a good job for me. KNN never see me for 6 years still can remember my specifications. 1.7m tall with sharp facial features. Really salute her memory!

Note: My WeChat "Moments" have live picture updates on my cheonging.