Thread: crystal mt gravatt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

crystal mt gravatt

Hi hope some one can help has any one tryed crystal at mt gravatt in locanto thanks in advance

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pics look fake. Be prepared to walk away if the girl doesn't match any ad you see on LoDontGo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her a couple of months ago, works out of Fielding St where April Blue used to be. Pics fake, has big tat & scar across lower belly, would be early to late 30's...only went for 1hr massage, can have massage on table or bed, I choose bed.
    body - 6 or 7
    looks - undecided, not a pork chop
    service - touching everywhere ok included
    boobs - pretty good really

Told me her pussy was very small and tight, wanting extra for FS she was.

Overall VFM wasn't that great and I wouldn't go back again.

Better to be had at Northgate!

Hope this helps.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by treble View Post
    Saw her a couple of months ago, works out of Fielding St where April Blue used to be. Pics fake, has big tat & scar across lower belly, would be early to late 30's...only went for 1hr massage, can have massage on table or bed, I choose bed.
    body - 6 or 7
    looks - undecided, not a pork chop
    service - touching everywhere ok included
    boobs - pretty good really

Told me her pussy was very small and tight, wanting extra for FS she was.

Overall VFM wasn't that great and I wouldn't go back again.

Better to be had at Northgate!

Hope this helps.

Yeah I can vouch for one Korean (?) girl at Northgate. Can't find the ad any more or her phone number but from memory she was next to a pool fencing shop or similar.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys for the info bit unsure now! Northgate sounds ok can you recommend a ml. tried the city on the weekend but the hotel was packed with cops and medics????? did a 007 and got out of the city lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ecchi & walafox,
    pm me if you'd like contact details on northgate girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I ended up finding an old message from the Northgate girl I saw last year. Seems she is still working (same name and phone). Pics are fake but she is attractive enough. I only saw her once, she doesn't seem to allow touching between the legs (maybe it was me or because it was first time) overall experience was pretty good.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_22...-You-Wild.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $60 for 30 min and a Happy Ending seems good value if she is good enough looking. Is she clothed, naked, semi naked...?
    thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is cute, about a size 8 to 10 with bigger than average breasts.

Naked was extra $20 from memory, with plenty of titty massage and she let's you play with them. Kept her legs closed and up against the table (actual massage table, not a crappy slap you around a bit massage) but she might loosen up on subsequent visits.

Didn't discuss any other extras

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The photos on that ad, are quite cute. How close is the real northgate girl to those pics ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Better

Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    The photos on that ad, are quite cute. How close is the real northgate girl to those pics ?
    Probably know already as the post is a bit old. I paid this lass a visit and am completely happy. I think she's a little hottie, awesome boobs, and the girl DEFINITELY works out. The massage is a soft sexy one, and she's got full control of the little(r) guy. She encouraged me to touch her and I was rather glad for it. My only regret is that I didn't book for the hour. Better than the pictures.

Junior Member(有D料到)

April Blue

Does anyone know what happened to April Blue - I know she went back to Singapore for a while at the end of last year (finishing up at Fielding St) but she said she was coming back...