Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone tried Choon Massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone tried Choon Massage?

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getMobil...productId=2178

Just curious, if anyone has tried it or I will take one for the team.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Didnt even know this place existed
    Can't see much from their site as it keeps crashing for some reason

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg52 View Post
    Didnt even know this place existed
    Can't see much from their site as it keeps crashing for some reason
    Just try to search it on aus99 page instead of forum.

Unless you love the thrills of uncertainty, disappointment, will she ? Won't she kind of things, I don't see the benefits of checking out an unknown shop in the city when there are so many tried and proven options !

BTW, has anyone ever been to Sunshine massage, they have been advertising here for over a year now, daily roster update and regular bumping which made me look silly and lazy..........lol

Just wondering why not 1 single review!

If anything, I'll say I'll try Sunshine first before I try Choon that's for sure!

But then again, with the two Lotus and QVB and Silver Fox and 316 Central and CBD Posh and Wishway and Eva @shop 9 , I don't think I can spare any time and money on any other shops in the city .

And if I ever need a change of scene - there is Stanmore, Mimi at Burwood, Posh Newtown, 501/532 Newtown, Rockdale Noble or 288 Wattle, too many friends, too many choices!!

Where was I ? Choon who ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been twice, and posted two after reports even in the public area.

I'd link to them, but it's too much work on my mobile.

Either look up my posts or filter for the choon prefix.

Edit:
    Even though AHLUNGOR has already posted the contents, here are the links:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-Choon-Massage
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-Choon-Massage

Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post
    I've been twice, and posted two after reports even in the public area.

I'd link to them, but it's too much work on my mobile.

Either look up my posts or filter for the choon prefix.

You did too brother and they were huge reviews :

Apart from prefix them, you can also click on your profile and show your latest "Started Threads"

Cheers

I visited Choon again after my first disappointment with the French ML (which was immediately rectified by Yuki).

I was greeted at the door by an attractive lady (from my point of view) dressed in a kimono. I later found out her name was Mico and that she was half Japanese, half Taiwanese.

I actually didn't get my massage from her, but I got my massage from Ari.

She's a small Korean ML and again quite attractive to me. She was dressed looking more like a business woman. Her white shirt was slightly translucent enough that I could see her bra underneath! It might have just been the lighting.

I opted for a 45 minute session which cost me $50.

Her English is good enough to have a convesation with, and she laughs and smiles a lot.

My back was oiled up and whilst I wanted to sleep, because I was so confortable, I was enjoying our convesation more.

I was spoilt and got some back walking action. I don't think this is standard, you'd probably have to ask for it, and it might only happen if there's enough time? She's so small that I think she can just put her whole weight on my body and do her thing (at least that what I think, I couldn't see anything). She does this thing where she gets her toes in the right spot and cracks your back, the BEST.

I had extras (pretty standard, I think) where she was lying next to me at one point and I absolutely love this. I'm not going to elaborate further on this, but I left feeling very happy.

I got dressed and on the way out I was offered some tea, and had a chat with Yuki and Ari. It wasn't too busy yet, probably because of the time of day I went and that suited me perfectly.

Before I left I got a hug and went on my merry way.

I was there probably around 2pm this time.

I don't think I've ever seen a ML more than once, but I will definitely see Ari again.

She is quite talented, and I would say has given me the best massage I've ever had. I would go back just for that massage. It helps that I think she has a hot body.

I've been sitting on this AR for a long time now (it's been modified since the original version), and I've actually been back too. The French ML (I think her name was Amelia) that I had in the following AR has actually been fired, but it might still be of some help for others if they are thinking of visiting the place. The title might be misleading, I didn't have two chicks service me at the same time.

I thought I'd try a new place, kind of be a champion of a place like others do. But I don't punt very often so it's not like I'm going to put up lots of reviews of this place, and I definitely am not motivated to put up a roster in any way shape or form. So maybe not a champion, but really taking a punt (TOFTT).

The place is called Choon Health Care and they're actually an AUS99 sponsor !

I was walking down George Street (from Town Hall side heading towards Central). There's a nice looking sign, which is a bit deceptively place, you need to walk a bit further until you see a door which says 647 - 649. There were stairs and a lift. I took the stairs, for one floor, not really worth waiting?

Found the door, there's a note to say push the buzzer to the right of the door.

I was greeted by a non-Asian chick. A French one. Awesome? Hardly a model, but a nice novelty (for me anyway). Was wearing an outfit similar to what the ladies are wearing on the sponsors page (kind of kimono like?). She lead me into a room, which was surprisingly quite spacious. I dare say you could sub divide the room into two very comfortably, or even three.

I asked her upfront if there were any extras available. She said just $20. I ask if there was a $50 or $100 or something more. She said no, just $20, just touching. I asked her what kind of massage she does, if she can do a strong massage? She said it's just therapeutic? I was getting an awkward feeling here, and though maybe this was a mistake. So I asked if there was another person available, but I felt uneasy asking, so I said, don't worry, I'll have you. I was more curious as to how this would turn out.

With that kind of settled, I stripped off and got onto the table. The CD player was turned on, then she started to put oil on my body and then gave me a massage. It can only really be described as running your hands over your body, there was not much pressure. For me, where the most important part of RnT is the massage, this was a bit of a let down. I was hopeful that it was just the start, warming up, but it was not the case.

I tried talking to her, but it was actually quite difficult to communicate. I suspect because I was face down? Though I've managed to talk in the past with the ML.

So, flip over time, and I asked if I could touch her, to which she said no. That's fine. On to part two, and I really get the feeling she doesn't want to be there. No eye contact (just an observation), and how do I put this, I sense she wants to get this over and done with, but if it's so distant, I don't feel aroused, it's going to be particularly difficult to get me across the line? So she ended up tugging with one hand on the table for an age and a half.

When I was about to blow, I let her know, and she pretty much let go, gave a bit of a yelp, got some tissues and dropped it on my body then scurried out of the room. As I was wiping myself, she came back in with a hot towel, and then I was left to my own to finish tiding myself up and getting changed.

If the AR were to end here, I don't think anyone would want to visit this place.

As I walked out, there was another lady sitting there, and I asked if I could talk for a bit.

She was accommodating, and said of course, and followed me into the room. She explained to me that this place was new, a couple of months (two?) and that she was managing it. Perfect, I was very happy that I would be able to spend some time chatting with her. She told me her name was Yuki and that she was half Japanese, half Korean. Then I explained to her what had happened, and that for me the massage was most important, and that I was disappointed it wasn't as strong as I had hoped. I told her that the French ML didn't look as though she wanted to be there, and that it's not good for a punter to get her as they might not feel motivated to come back. Before I could get anymore out, she insisted she give me a massage. She emphasized it was free. I declined, as I didn't want extra service, I just wanted a chat. Still, she was quite insistent, so I didn't say no a second time.

She gave a really good strong massage. Better than what I would usually expect. After five minutes I said thanks, that's enough, but she told me just to relax. It must have been about half an hour this massage. Absolutely perfect. She got a couple of hot towels and wiped me down. I wanted to pay her for this. She wasn't having any of that.

We had a bit more of a chat, I remember she told me some roof railings would be installed. I love it was ML does back walking on me. She said she doesn't always do massage, she lets people working there do it, so that can earn money. Makes sense. Finally she offered me some tea, and on my way out I thanked her and the French ML.

In the rooms, I don't think you'll be heard, and people outside shouldn't be able to hear you in the room.

I went in after work, around 5pm. No other punters present I think.

Details of the place at choon.syd99.com .

It doesn't list prices, but off the top of my head:

30mins $40
    45mins $50
    60mins $60
    90mins $??

Cannot remember the 90 minute option, but it was printed on a paper stuck to the wall.

With extras, YMMV. There may be none offered at all. If I do another AR on this place, I think the part 2 will only be as detailed, it was really good or not so good. In fact, I dare say Yuki probably doesn't want me to go into detail of an extras. Perhaps for the private section.

Would I got back for the French ML? For me no, but if the novelty of having a French chick touch you does anything for you, then maybe?

Would I go back? Yes. Why, because Yuki did the right thing by me when the original session didn't go well. Next time I'm there I'll make sure I talk to Yuki and check to see if the ML can give strong massage first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Unless you love the thrills of uncertainty, disappointment, will she ? Won't she kind of things, I don't see the benefits of checking out an unknown shop in the city when there are so many tried and proven options !

BTW, has anyone ever been to Sunshine massage, they have been advertising here for over a year now, daily roster update and regular bumping which made me look silly and lazy..........lol

If anything, I'll say I'll try Sunshine first before I try Choon that's for sure!

But then again, with the two Lotus and QVB and Silver Fox and 316 Central and CBD Posh and Wishway and Eva @shop 9 , I don't think I can spare any time and money on any other shops in the city .

And if I ever need a change of scene - there is Stanmore, Mimi at Burwood, Posh Newtown, 501/532 Newtown, Rockdale Noble or 288 Wattle, too many friends, too many choices!!

Good Point...

Thank you brother Deathblow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, i have been to the Chatswood joint. Used to get my teeth done in the same building, back then it was a hair dresser place. I guess it was only a matter of time before a salon gets turned into a brothel

Anyway, the massage is nothing to write home about, and hand relief is available for an extra $20 (this was back in 2012). If you bargain a little, they will get naked for no extra cost. Dunno if BJ or more is on offer, guess it depends on the girl.

Most girls are quite young though.

Banned
    There is so much competition around these days that there is no point in visiting a different shop unless they have something special to offer like good girls, good price, or good promotion or you see a good AR from another punter on here.

Much easier and usually less painful to stick to where you are known.

double posted
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    There is so much competition around these days that there is no point in visiting a different shop unless they have something special to offer like good girls, good price, or good promotion or you see a good AR from another punter on here.

Much easier and usually less painful to stick to where you are known.

I feel 100% exactly that brother Oneonone !!

I am doing massage twice a week these days. usually seeing my no.1 girl Lisa early in the week at QVB, then I'll have a rather though decision on who to see and where to go for my second ??

I know exactly what I want but still there are so many choices and it is not easy mate let me tell you.

So for me to try a new girl outside my favourite shops are virtually impossible:

If I look at the all the new girls I tried in the past few months:

Cathy at Stanmore - for her special Fire Ice services,

Michelle at 5 Star - because 5 Star advertised that this Aussie girl has Double D Cups - which turned out to be a very nice C. I was very happy I went as haven't had an Aussie blonde for a long time, but if the ads would have said C cups, I probably won't have gone.

Amy from Silver Fox, well I can't not check out those 36 E Cups for B2B can't I ?

Ella, the beautiful cheeky & busty Kiwi blonde girl at Posh Newtown, great B2b and spanish !

Jennifer, a busty vietnamese girl at Posh Newtown who didn't last very long.

Dolphin from Stanmore, I still miss her awesome 38 F Cups, so massive, all natural and such a nice person, too bad she had to return to HK for family.

So apart from these new adventures, I have been sticking with all my tried and tested favourites like Mimi from Burwood, Eva from Shop 9, Mia @ QVB, Rebecca at 316 Central and Mina and her 36 E Cups at QVB a few times - which is very difficult as Mina and Lisa works on the same day.

I will get that cheeky look from Lisa when she sees me seeing another girl !!

C'est la Vie !!

just my two cents

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    bro ahlungor... Have you seen the new thai vicky at sf? would like to know if your experience matches mine.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    bro ahlungor... Have you seen the new thai vicky at sf? would like to know if your experience matches mine.
    Yeah, I read your review, is her D cup all natural ??

I don't trust Foxy when it comes to cup sizes !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    they are real. ...

as for the actual size im not sure. ... In cooking there are 1/4; 1/2 , and 1 cup measuring devices. ... surely they could invent something to measure breast size too!!

whoops... replied to the wrong message

Hey ahl if you are interested in Sunshine, checkout my profile! Have reviewed a few gurls and appreciate there venue cleanliness! If ya want more info pm me! They are useless advertising wise on the forum tho...hahah!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't work too far from this place. Maybe I'll try it out next week.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hi, AHLUNGOR,

I've been to Sunshine massage City Shop last year, closed to darling harbour.
    The shop is actually one of the best massage shop i've been to in terms of its shop location, customer service, hygiene etc. Personally, i dont like to walk into a shop it looks dodgy dirty crap. the shop itself does give u a relax atmosphere.

A korean lady gave me a massage, fully professional + awesome part 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasyeh123 View Post
    Hi, AHLUNGOR,

A korean lady gave me a massage, fully professional + awesome part 2.
    Hi Bro,

Whats she like in terms of looks, age, size? Fully nude?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mask View Post
    Hi Bro,

Whats she like in terms of looks, age, size? Fully nude?

She's got big eyes, unlike stereotype Korean looking, quite pretty in my opinion.
    Age, probably around 25.
    Height : 165 ish, size C

When we reach part 2, she had her pantie on, but i requested her to take it off and she said ok.
    i had a chance to touch her, and she looked like she quite enjoy in it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasyeh123 View Post
    She's got big eyes, unlike stereotype Korean looking, quite pretty in my opinion.
    Age, probably around 25.
    Height : 165 ish, size C

When we reach part 2, she had her pantie on, but i requested her to take it off and she said ok.
    i had a chance to touch her, and she looked like she quite enjoy in it.
    Cheers mate! looks like another place i need to add to my 'to do' list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast