Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anni - Stunner with a Unique Service Style

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar

Anni - Stunner with a Unique Service Style

Person's Name: Anni

Establishment: 19 Pritchard

Date of Visit: 19/02/2014

Contact Details/Address: 19 Pritchard Place, Penshurst (near Hurstville) (02) 95332025

Hours of Business: 10am-late, 7 days a week

Rates: $70.00 30 minutes, $100.00 hour etc.

Age: Early 20's, no older than 25. Didn't discuss with her.

Face: 9/10
    Was a super erotic face, especially the eyes. Rounded face, kinda puffy cheeks, luscious and inviting lips. Her eyes stood out, such a turn-on like Asa Akira's LOL. Could see how Anni could be guessed as Korean. She's a stunner honestly.

Body: 9/10
    Enhanced boobs I think. Very firm and long poinent nipples, though the nipples were too sensitive to touch often. Slim with just enough to hold onto. Skin was soft to the touch. Hair was jet black, long and really beatiful. Ass was okay. Vagoo had a little bit of hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese, asked Anni and confirmed it.

Services Provided: BBBJ (no deep-throat), HJ, FS,

Value for money/recommend?: For the price the value for money is def there. Anni was good but has a specific style that some guys prob won't go for (including me really). It's very slow paced at times - patience is a virtue with Anni.

On my way there for an hour booking and get a call for confirmation - yep I'm on my way. Upon arrival this place is ultra-small, reminded me of Taren Point in how compact it was. Was shown to a room by the front desk guy, no sign of Anni yet but whatever I guess, handed over 100 for the hour. Couldn't help noticing the price on the wall was different, 150 for an hour lol. Anyway, the guy leaves so I get a quick shower.

Shower was okay, took ages figuring out the taps as usual. Half way through I was startled by a beautiful girl behind me in this tiny room - finally I get to meet the famous Anni.

After Anni had a quick shower she started off with some light kissing and licking around the nipples and then made her way down for a long... LONG BBBJ. Anni had a very unique style which didn't do much for me personally, some might like it. It involved a whole lot of tongue swirling around the head with no up and down movement. Anni only got about 1/3 down to about half towards the end. She alternated positions every now and then, when sitting next to me I felt her all over and only her nipples were a little off-limits.

During the BBBJ Anni would take breaks now and again, so I asked her about the cute little pink bag she carries with her. Some enjoyable conversation ensued - Anni seems like a genuinely nice girl but you might need to initiate the talking.

The BBBJ went for about 40 minutes until finally I signalled for 'sex please'. After the condom was on Anni jumped on top and inserted me slowly. I remembered to check out her face upon first contact - the look on her face was a real turn-on. Anni was looking ahead at the wall with a bit of struggle to fit me in. She looked like it genuinely felt good for her. Finally I was in 'der but the riding from Anni was a little lackluster to be honest, so I decided to just start jack-hammering from the bottom. This got a strong reaction from Anni, holding on tight and close to me while running her hands through my hair. Throughout I felt Anni's reactions were genuine.

After a while Anni slowly unsaddled and asked me to go on top. Ofc I obliged but not before noticing the D was soaked in juices. The first time missionary went for about 5-6 mins until Anni said 'position change'. Into doggy and this was the closest I came to blowing. Strong reactions from Anni again coupled with the view from behind of her smooth and toned body were a formidable combination. However, I just couldn't get over the line this time unfortunately. I pulled out and once again soaking wet. Anni then offered a HJ as I still had about 10 mins left, but at this point I knew it just wasn't happening for me today. I let her know after a couple minutes - I felt kinda bad as it was obvious she was putting in a lot of effort. She looked confused at first but soldiered on - offered sex in missionary again which i accepted ofc. This was actually really nice, the body contact with her boobs and soft skin while hearing her soft moaning in my ear. After about 5 mins Anni let me know time was up, but still offered a quick HJ to try get me over the line. I declined, no point really as I just knew it wasn't happening today for me. Anyway, quick shower and I was out of there. Reception guy asked me if it was okay, I said yeah, just that I think I was tired or something - my fault anyway.

Overall give Anni an A for effort but maybe C or so for technique, didn't like the lackluster cowgirl or particular style of blowjob. She's a stunner though, worth it for one try just to see if she's your thing.

Overall Experience: 8/10

Thank you for reading.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report.

I agree Anni is quite the looker. But her service style leaves a lot to be desired.

Banned
    Thanks for a report on Annie bro I thought this looks like she might be worth a try at first but then again sounds like she lacks a bit of enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Thanks for a report on Annie bro I thought this looks like she might be worth a try at first but then again sounds like she lacks a bit of enthusiasm.
    yeah man have to say overall enthusiasm was kinda lacking. for parts of the fucking she was into it, moaning loud etc but the cowgirl and bj there was like zero enthusiasm.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Its a unique style. I'm into it so my review paints her in a different light.

Can't work out why she tells me she is Korean and says of course she know some Chinese, being Korean. Just playing with me I guess.

That face has had a lot of surgery I believe but the outcome is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Its a unique style. I'm into it so my review paints her in a different light.

Can't work out why she tells me she is Korean and says of course she know some Chinese, being Korean. Just playing with me I guess.

That face has had a lot of surgery I believe but the outcome is nice.
    maybe she is then bro idk, when i asked she immediately said chinese without hesitation.

what face surgery do you think she's had? maybe the lips?

cheers

A chin implant for a start!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All in my opinion of course, but I didn't find her attractive at all :s and her body is too big, just a thick girl with no real womanly shape

and then the service... :s

Wish I liked her Max, would be the best value punt - I envy you! lol

Banned
    Looks like she only works Wednesdays?

yep pretty sure only wednesdays still

Not sure whether we are getting malicious lads. We've gone past the service to complaining about her chin. Its a good thing we are all like oil paintings t..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed that Anni has an unique service style. I usually last about 10 mins on bbbj but with her its seems I can last forever. Good for brother who misfire early. I found her quite good looking with the enhancements, face and boobs. I saw her for 4 times in a row and got into her rhythm. Its a personal taste but I prefer her style then those curry in a hurry style. I always ask for slow and gentle sex rather as there is an hour on the clock. Anni style may not be everyone's cup of tea, especially bbbj is so slow and motionless. I believed we need to respect WLs on their styles of service as long as its not a bloody ripped off like short on the clock and rubbish massage.
    Not sure if she was a professional WL back in China or she pick up the trade here. I may tell her to watch more pron for self training purpose,
    Definitely she is currently my first choice at No 19.

Quote Originally Posted by vromiaris View Post
    Not sure whether we are getting malicious lads. We've gone past the service to complaining about her chin. Its a good thing we are all like oil paintings t..
    Please don't get me wrong! I said that she has had face surgery and the result was nice! I was then asked what I think had been done and I said her chin for starters.

I like Anni, I like her look, her boob job, her service, her style in makeup and her dress sense.

I also wrote a very complimentary review of her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And for $100/hr FS I don't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Please don't get me wrong! I said that she has had face surgery and the result was nice! I was then asked what I think had been done and I said her chin for starters.

I like Anni, I like her look, her boob job, her service, her style in makeup and her dress sense.

I also wrote a very complimentary review of her.
    So we are all agreed Anni is a stunner with a unique service style.
    Nice to see we all have a conscious and care about these girls!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lets all say our pray that she won't disappear before we all have enough of her, Ahmed

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    lets all say our pray that she won't disappear before we all have enough of her, Ahmed
    Who is Ahmed?

Brother of Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    agreed dude, thinking of trying her at least once more if only for the ridiculous value for money at pritchard. anni seems like the cream of the crop over there though tbh, only other i'm interested in is crystal really

Crystal looks good in pics. The other contender is Maggie. Saw her last Saturday and stupidly I took Sophia instead due too good reviews. Maggie looked playful and fun. Makes up for what Anni lacks. Sophia is a non contender.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast