Thread: FIONA: a gorgeous, sugar coated SEX BOMB!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

FIONA: a gorgeous, sugar coated SEX BOMB!

Fiona is sizzling hot - killer body and attitude to match!
    She is not one of these cute, innocent, girl next door, new to the industry types - she is a sexy young lady with a ton of energy to burn.
    But she is a sweetie too, with a friendly nature and cheeky sense of humour and a total commitment to pleasuring you
    But most of all she is just fucking sexy.

LOOKS AND BODY
    Fiona is an Aussie born Thai girl in her early 20s.
    Her look is pure Thai but the Aussie accent makes her different to any Thai girl I have ever met.
    She has got an absolute killer of a body - a combination of good genes and some solid hours put in at the gym and on the yoga mat.
    She is tallish at just over 160cm and toned all over but still very soft and feminine too.
    Athletic body with a flat tummy, narrow waist and an amazing fucking arse - has to be seen (and felt) to be believed.
    D or DD tits - enhanced - nice job though.
    And she has that magic Thai skin, golden bronze, shiny and smooth as silk.
    She is a pretty girl too - really sexy eyes, long silky hair, and a killer smile that's so sweet and so bad at the same time.

PERSONALITY/EXPERIENCE
    Fiona has some experience and knows what she is doing, but she is not over professional - she has a very natural genuine feel about her.
    Our session was more GFE than PSE but I think her natural style is more PSE - I was in a pretty chilled out mood so I think she just went with my vibe.
    Really clever girl with a great sense of humour - really great girl to hang out with.
    She really does pamper and spoil you too - always paying attention to your comfort and pleasure - even when she is fucking your brains out

DFK/DATY
    Fiona is a nice kisser - soft and sensual at first - but once the fucking got more intense a bit of a maniac.
    Great girl to go down on - clean shaven and tastes delicious with a nice hint of spiciness especially as she gets more and more horny.

BBBJ
    Nice technique with plenty of attention paid to the balls and perineum area.
    Not a deep throater but goes down pretty deep

FUCKING
    This is where Fiona really excels - this girl is a total natural at fucking.
    She likes to fuck and it shows.
    She is a nice tight fit and she is a very physical fuck - the absolute opposite of a star fish - more like having a sail fish on the end of your line.
    Plenty of energy, stamina and flexibility, and really goes off when things get more intense.
    Doggie was probably the highlight; pressing up against that magnificent arse of hers, but pretty much any position with this girl is awesome.

ROUND 2
    After a brief chill out I suggested another go and she didn't hesitate for a second, sucking me off, domming me up and tucking me in snuggly inside her in less than 2 minutes!
    Round 2 was short sharp intense, and sweet - and that was the end of me!
    Tap out, submission, KO, - all of the above - blissful unconsciousness ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FINAL WORDS
    Great girl - perfect combination of sweetness and femininity and raw sexual energy and power - a sweetie and a sex bomb all in one delicious package!

On my way....vroom....

Quote Originally Posted by astro boy View Post
    On my way....vroom....
    Oh, and I forgot to mention I saw Fiona in the new room they have just opened up, Room 8.
    Nice decor, not very big but the en suite bathroom is huge.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi bros.. Wish me luck.. I've got appointment with her at 2.50, but it's almost 3. The suspense is killing me. N then there's this other guy waiting as well.. Awkward moment.. Hahahaha...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    30 mins later......

That was totally worth the wait man!!!! She blew me away.... Fiuhhh..
    Tottally a PSE kind of girl.. DFK and BBBJ in the shower for more than 5 minutes (longest I've ever got from any girl)... She said she only work one day every fortnight.. U know what that means.. If u miss her today, you'll have to hold your horses for 2 more weeks..

Sounds like you had a great time bro.
    That girl is dynamite!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Sounds like you had a great time bro.
    That girl is dynamite!!
    I had a great time, indeed.. Thanks to your AR bro rooter that helped me to choose her (I didn't have any PSE girl before Fiona).
    One thing I didn't like about her though, is her boob job.. But who am I to complain?? She's totally a Sex Bomb that will explode anytime.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just realised something funny.. We joined this forum at the same day!!!
    But look at our posts comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    Just realised something funny.. We joined this forum at the same day!!!
    But look at our posts comparison.
    Actually, I think that date is the same for everyone who was on the old forum; I think it's the date the new forum started.
    All us old timers have the same start date
    Good to see you putting up some posts now bro.
    Any chance you can do an AR for us some time?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ow, I see.. I guess it's just me being over excited then.. Hahaha..
    I'm not really a writing kind of guy, but I'll try my best.. I've been seeing Nina for the last 3 weeks before she had a week off (period).. And as we both know, her AR is already clearly stated by you, the living legend..

rcha086
    Three Thai girls on today (Fiona, Miki and Mocha) and I can visit them early... who should I choose!!!! All three with big tits, all three described as pretty... though Mocha hasn't been reviewed yet...

Anyone who's seen all three (or at least two), what would be your choice?! I should mention, Sawa's also available...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds she is damn hot

I have seen Fiona and Miki but not Mocha.
    Fiona has big tits but it's a boob job - quite nicely done though.
    I can't decide whether or not Miki has a boob job - I can usually spot a boob job from a mile away - so Miki has either got the best boob job ever or she is natural - maybe you should investigate and let us know.
    They are both pretty, nice bodies and good service. Miki's service is slightly higher I think, but Fiona has a slightly hotter body.
    Both mix in some PSE and GFE.
    Maybe you should take one for the team and see Mocha? Thai girls are usually a pretty safe bet.
    Oh. and Sawa is a sure thing - she is trained in Japan - incredible loud, slurpy, intense BBBJ.
    Not the youngest girl at Ginza, but very experienced and highly skilled.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Maybe you should take one for the team and see Mocha? Thai girls are usually a pretty safe bet.
    I think I might... being a bit mysterious always gets me going and since she's working at Ginza, she's guaranteed not to be a bad punt in my books! I'll report back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Sounds she is damn hot
    Yeah she looks great bro - awesome body.
    Very interesting girl too. Different personality to other Thai girls I have met because she is Aussie.
    But the classic Thai looks and service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    I think I might... being a bit mysterious always gets me going and since she's working at Ginza, she's guaranteed not to be a bad punt in my books! I'll report back soon.
    She's got promotion bro, from SCP to GC so it must be a good sign (bad sign for u financially)!!

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Three Thai girls on today (Fiona, Miki and Mocha) and I can visit them early... who should I choose!!!! All three with big tits, all three described as pretty... though Mocha hasn't been reviewed yet...

Anyone who's seen all three (or at least two), what would be your choice?!
    I still haven't seen Mocha bro, but another new Thai girl to add to your list is Annie.
    Ginza is best known for its Japanese girls but I have had some awesome Thai girls there too:
    Jessie, Angel, Dolly, Cat, Venus, Tiny, Isabella, Tiny, Miki, Fiona and now Annie.
    Annie isn't as glamorous or hot as most of those other girls I have mentioned but she is so fucking cute and sexy and her Japanese style GFE is unique among Thai girls.
    None of that "Honey" and "Darling" "fuck me baby" stuff Thai girls do, just a genuinely horny girl and pure passionate sex. You can check out my AR for all the details.
    Fiona is also unique among Thai girls because she is an Aussie born Thai - it's a different vibe, and experience.