Thread: avoid - locanto 24 asian 40 hj 60 bj

Junior Member(有D料到)

avoid - locanto 24 asian 40 hj 60 bj

Saw ad on locanto advertising 40 hj 60 bj by 24 year old Asian - alarm bells should've rung as ad was clear that no photos were to be provided due to low cost.

Showed up to house in wishart to be greeted by okay looking Asian lady wearing a bandana and led to room.

It was only after I'd paid and stripped, and she stripped that I regretted my decision. She had scars on her right breast and tummy.

As she put the dom on and bobbed up and down, I noticed her righnipple was at a 90 degree angle where the scar finished.

Urgh, mentally scarred.

Thankfully I only asked for a bj and not fs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i do wonder what the hell did these girls been through
    I came across another girl who used to work at 'Toowong'.
    Service and attitude below average.

So here is that question again .....
    If we do want slightly better quality service + slightly better looking girls , do we really need to go for those gilrs who charge more $$$ per hour ?

BrainSex
    I think so. but up to a point. A higher price doesn't always mean better service. Better service first, then a higher price.

You are reminding me of a chick that used to work in Brisbane that had two differently coloured eyes. That was weird but she used to get good reviews.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Was one of those eyes ... blew?

Hehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pink eyr from cum lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hopefully not pink eye ... from conjunctivitus

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That doesnt sound very good koala t.

See what I did there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I didn't mind.

First post; be gentle ;0)

I didn't mind it at all. Took the CBJ option.

I usually go to GTM but was in the mood for something quicker and nuder. Yes, there is a small scar on her right breast, nothing too bad though. And the boobs were great - full, firm and heavy - generous C cup. A few tats too.

Greeted at the door, taken straight into a sparsely decorated room downstairs. There were no frills, straight to the action. It was good, but you could tell she wanted it over quick. She was almost nude and touching was allowed.

I asked what extras she did, hoping for a special finish, but no. Only FS.

And then the downside - when I say 'almost nude', she was still wearing the bandana... with the scar, and the bandana I started imagining that she had cancer and was doing this quick, cheap service to get through it. Bit of a downer, but I'll go back.

If you want a quick, cheap no frills CBJ... I'd recommend.