Thread: David's new shop at Warwick Farm

Junior Member(有D料到)

David's new shop at Warwick Farm

Massage Therapy Centre
    Shop 4/12 Hume Hwy.
    Warwick Farm
    Phone: 96010710

It was suppose to be opened yesterday. Anyone of our members paid a visit yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Busyboy View Post
    Massage Therapy Centre
    Shop 4/12 Hume Hwy.
    Warwick Farm
    Phone: 96010710

It was suppose to be opened yesterday. Anyone of our members paid a visit yet?
    Newtown price systems or Liverpool price systems ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Newtown price systems or Liverpool price systems ??
    Liverpool systems.

It's a nice little shop. Discreet rear entry and parking available. Only three rooms. Nice and clean. Rooms have wash basins. Only problem is poor sound proofing. You can hear the person outside breathing if you tried.

David has put the price up: $55.

Paid a quick visit today. Saw ? Eva? Didn't really have a choice as i was short of time. She's an older, lightly built girl from china. Not really my first choice of body (prefer the fuller figure) but she certainly made up for it with an excellent massage. She was also very keen to play towards the end even though suggested more for my next visit. Maybe keen for business. She has a cute little voice and I'd be very happy to see her again. If only she was a bit bigger up top (a generous A!).
    Good work. David!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A girl at the Newtown shop said it was hard to get girls to go all the way to Liverpool and most prefer to work at Newtown because its close, but the girls will do 1 or 2 days at Liverpool too.
    Surely there must be Chinese MLs in the West? Or maybe most live in or near the city?

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A girl at the Newtown shop it was hard to get girls to go all the way to Liverpool and most prefer to work at Newtown because its close, but the girls will do 1 or 2 days at Liverpool too.
    Surely there must be Chinese MLs in the West? Or maybe most live in or near the city?
    Yes - she did say she normally worked in Newtown. She's only working one day a week in Warwick Farm but if do more if she enjoys it. She certainly seems to enjoy her work. She has a lovely smile!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A girl at the Newtown shop said it was hard to get girls to go all the way to Liverpool and most prefer to work at Newtown because its close, but the girls will do 1 or 2 days at Liverpool too.
    I have some different views on this as told by some fairly popular MLs who worked in both Newtown and Liverpool.

According to my sources, the MLs actually preferred to work at the Liverpool store! Mainly because HJ is Not included in the massage fees so MLs are getting more tips for every job, or no tip, no jerk! Unlike at Newtown where HJ is included !

However, Liverpool is busy and most MLs like to work there, so in order to get shifts in Liverpool , you have to work in Newtown !

Cheers

And yet, I was told by a couple of the girls (albeit a while ago) that they prefer the quality of the customers in Newtown. Maybe it
    depends which shop you're in when they tell you?

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah mate, shop's still there going strong.
    Still pretty popular too, had to wait a little bit the last couple times.
    And they've expanded to an extra room, but it was converted from an under stairs storage space, so it's super tiny! Ended up in there last visit and it was less than ideal, but still got the job done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doodlee View Post
    Is this shop still kicking?
    Yes it most definitely is. Candy on Sundays is a pick if you enjoy a great massage with a young slim chick.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys any one been here lately? Walked in last Friday and all rooms were full and the boss wanted me to wait 15mins. Had to pass didn't have the time to wait around..