Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are some top nearby places

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What are some top nearby places

Please give me the top 3 korean or japanese brothel - farthest i can go is strathfield, chatswood or wolli creek
    Not just a massage/happy ending, but a full service - maximum budget is $100 or maybe over a bit.

So realmadri, You joined today and your first post is to ask for this advice. Maybe you could try contributing a bit first.
    BTW, $100 for the top three - you're joking.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

babypudge
    lol go ginza or 65 carlton

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Three kingdoms .k girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the only popular japanese shop is ginza at surryhills. not sure about the prices. you might be able to get some silverclasses for 30min around 100?
    as for k-places. top127 chippendale (prices are cheaper before 6pm?) you can probably get by with 100 for 30min.
    rydalmere 22 has a good selection of korean girls. its like 130 for 45min... so 30min might be around 100. call to check.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by checksix View Post
    the only popular japanese shop is ginza at surryhills. not sure about the prices. you might be able to get some silverclasses for 30min around 100?
    as for k-places. top127 chippendale (prices are cheaper before 6pm?) you can probably get by with 100 for 30min.
    rydalmere 22 has a good selection of korean girls. its like 130 for 45min... so 30min might be around 100. call to check.

What does silverclass include?

Out of all the names that you have mentioned, are they only massages giving you happy ending at the end or does it include "full service"?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Three kingdoms .k girls.

Where is that at? have you been there before? how was it?

Ginza is the best jap girl in Sydney. Strike rate is 100%, excellent service. They will treat u like a king!!! Dont ask me which girls Just go and check it out. They r all good.

Quote Originally Posted by realmadri View Post
    130 Botany Rd Alexandria. Formerly known as Red Rose, now it's called KingdomPlace.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    So realmadri, You joined today and your first post is to ask for this advice. Maybe you could try contributing a bit first.
    BTW, $100 for the top three - you're joking.

WayneK.
    That's ok , I have seen people asking for young and hot massage girl who can give a strong massage and will give nude b2b plus BBBJ , CIM and FS ! And preferrably with DD or E Cup tits - haha! I added the tits bit myself, cause I am still looking myself........lol

There may be one out there somewhere, correction, I did have one - with all of the above but she has retired !!

Cheers

sorry is 130 kingdoms. botany rd alexandria thanks wilisno. .normal service cbj etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Ginza is the best jap girl in Sydney. Strike rate is 100%, excellent service. They will treat u like a king!!! Dont ask me which girls Just go and check it out. They r all good.

So what does silverclass include?
    i went to their website and doesn't explain what each of their services offer

So what does silverclass include?
    i went to their website and doesn't explain what each of their services offer
    The different classes is not for classifications of services provided but rather the age and quality of the girls and body shape in accordance with the shop owner's precieved standard which I assume should reflect the market demand.

For example the Diamond class is for girls in mix blood like half Aussie and half Japanese!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The different classes is not for classifications of services provided but rather the age and quality of the girls and body shape in accordance with the shop owner's precieved standard which I assume should reflect the market demand.

For example the Diamond class is for girls in mix blood like half Aussie and half Japanese!

Cheers
    thanks!
    anyone has had an experience w silverclass then?

so let's get this straight - ginza is not a place where they give you a massage at the beginning and do the happy ending at the end, correct?
    do they give you a full service? starting from bj and everything?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks!
    anyone has had an experience w silverclass then?

so let's get this straight - ginza is not a place where they give you a massage at the beginning and do the happy ending at the end, correct?
    do they give you a full service? starting from bj and everything?

ginza is full service. so it doesn't start with massage. after your done. some girls may offer u a massage if there is time left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please give me the top 3 korean or japanese brothel - farthest i can go is strathfield, chatswood or wolli creek
    Not just a massage/happy ending, but a full service - maximum budget is $100 or maybe over a bit.
    There is no such place anywhere in Australia. Period.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

He mean the best one up to his budget and location ............

All suggestion is FS and pretty close to the mark

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    $100 will get you all the full service you want at 12 Bellevue its in surry hills

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    $100 will get you all the full service you want at 12 Bellevue its in surry hills

Isn't that place where the rooms smell like urine and fugly ppl around? that's what i've heard

Or at least have you been there? How was it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Isn't that place where the rooms smell like urine and fugly ppl around? that's what i've heard

Or at least have you been there? How was it?
    I've been there and it didn't smell like urine and there was no fugly ppl.

$100 for what you want and from the girls you want it from is unrealistic. $100 at this place and the service you want....its very realistic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast