Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are some top nearby places

Quote Originally Posted by realmadri View Post
    Please give me the top 3 korean or japanese brothel - farthest i can go is strathfield, chatswood or wolli creek
    Not just a massage/happy ending, but a full service - maximum budget is $100 or maybe over a bit.
    you may as well save up to $250 - $300 before you start asking this
    thaty way you can full enjoy yourself for a massage and fs on a seperate joint
    If you are looking for a massage joint with FS good luck with that as i never heard any massage joint offer FS at the end of massage sessions. You can try private ML/WL but thats already over your budget.

With $100 you're not going to get much, with that price more likely to be massage with happy ending in chinese massage joints.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    That's ok , I have seen people asking for young and hot massage girl who can give a strong massage and will give nude b2b plus BBBJ , CIM and FS ! And preferrably with DD or E Cup tits - haha! I added the tits bit myself, cause I am still looking myself........lol

There may be one out there somewhere, correction, I did have one - with all of the above but she has retired !!

Cheers
    Yes, I would like to order one thanks.

Please let me know delivery time.

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    go to anni at 19 pritchard for an hour with 100 dollaridoos. otherwise best price you're going to get is 85 for half an hour, but actually a lot of these places have great girls (like 65 carlton and taren point).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12