Thread: Best Sensual Hand Relief

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best Sensual Hand Relief

Hi Everyone,

So essentially I am looking for opinions on who currently provides great, or the best sensual happy ending after the massage part.

I have lived in Thailand and China, also the UK. No in Thailand and China there are heaps of massage girls who know exactly what to do for the Happy Ending.
    Some places in UK and elsewhere the girl just says 'Turn Over' then takes hold and robotically goes up, down, up, down and repeats this action till the end. In my opinion this is boring.
    As I say in Asia it was totally different, they spent time and attention and a whole lot of different hand techniques to really make the ending Happy.

I have seen that there used to be a girl called Leng who was good but she no longer works.

I have only been in Sydney for a couple of weeks and can recommend Ginger @Newtown Massage and Emma at 447 newtown also.

Does anybody know of any real hand masters?

Thanks

Ash

Quote Originally Posted by Ash113 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

So essentially I am looking for opinions on who currently provides great, or the best sensual happy ending after the massage part.

I have lived in Thailand and China, also the UK. No in Thailand and China there are heaps of massage girls who know exactly what to do for the Happy Ending.
    Some places in UK and elsewhere the girl just says 'Turn Over' then takes hold and robotically goes up, down, up, down and repeats this action till the end. In my opinion this is boring.
    As I say in Asia it was totally different, they spent time and attention and a whole lot of different hand techniques to really make the ending Happy.

I have seen that there used to be a girl called Leng who was good but she no longer works.

I have only been in Sydney for a couple of weeks and can recommend Ginger @Newtown Massage and Emma at 447 newtown also.

Does anybody know of any real hand masters?

Thanks

Ash
    Hi Ash,

Welcome to the forum.

You know Leng!

You have done your research well !!

I'm impressed

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Ash,

Welcome to the forum.

You know Leng!

You have done your research well !!

I'm impressed

Cheers

Yeh, Thanks, I've had a little look through the forum.

Have you got any up to date recommendations at all?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mimi at Burwood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ginger at newtown .. Gives me the best handjob everytime.. Nice n slow then build up as u get close to the end.. Very good techniques playing with the knob aswell. I've been n seen Mimi and both on par but ginger is way hotter!

Post not needed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Another brother has already mentioned about Mimi from Burwood and Ginger from Posh Newtown both are worthy choices, may be I can throw in a few more:

My no 1 girl Lisa from QVB and her boss Candy !

Lisa (different one) from Stanmore

Also Yuki from 288 Wattle St on Saturday

Enjoy

Cheers

Ps. Btw they are all MILFs ! From the younger MLs you can try Mena from the two Lotus shops !

Oh, Lisa at QVB?

I heard that Susan there maybe doesn't give a great massage, but her ending is very good, have you tried Susan? But you reckon Lisa has great hand technique? I'll have to give her a try.
    Yeh, Ginger is great, but I like having more than just 1 go to masseuse.
    Also concerning age and looks, nice if they are good looking, but I'm more concerned about good technique for the finale.

Oh, Lisa at QVB?

I heard that Susan there maybe doesn't give a great massage, but her ending is very good, have you tried Susan? But you reckon Lisa has great hand technique? I'll have to give her a try.
    Yeh, Ginger is great, but I like having more than just 1 go to masseuse.
    Also concerning age and looks, nice if they are good looking, but I'm more concerned about good technique for the finale.
    Sounds like you already know everything !

You better trust your own judgement then

Good luck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like you already know everything !

You better trust your own judgement then

Good luck
    I don't know everything! Ha, but I've only been in Sydney 2 weeks, so I need people with more experience to draw from, people who have visited a lot of places.
    Also, have you tried Susan at QVB?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my experience it depends a lot on whether your cock is circumcised or not.

For an uncircumcised cock like mine, only a woman who knows how to "manipulate" the foreskin is going to give me an enjoyable hand relief.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here's my list of Ml's with the appropriate skills

Yuki - 288 Wattle (A++)
    Kerry - 288 Wattle and Church St Ryde
    Fiona - 288 Wattle (Might have left haven't seen her for a while)
    Chloe - 107 Quay St (She seems to have left) Appreciate if anyone knows where she is??
    Coco - 252b (A+)
    Julia - Thomas St Haymarket
    Emily - 308 Penhurst St
    Susan - Victoria St Chatswood
    Rebecca - 316 Elizabeth St
    Lisa - 440 Stoney Creek Rd

Most of the above Ml's are Asian MILFS besides Chloe and Rebecca

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Here's my list of Ml's with the appropriate skills

Yuki - 288 Wattle (A++)
    Kerry - 288 Wattle and Church St Ryde
    Fiona - 288 Wattle (Might have left haven't seen her for a while)
    Chloe - 107 Quay St (She seems to have left) Appreciate if anyone knows where she is??
    Coco - 252b (A+)
    Julia - Thomas St Haymarket
    Emily - 308 Penhurst St
    Susan - Victoria St Chatswood
    Rebecca - 316 Elizabeth St
    Lisa - 440 Stoney Creek Rd

Most of the above Ml's are Asian MILFS besides Chloe and Rebecca
    Great list, thanks! I will have to work my way through, with Yuki as an A++ she is at the top.
    Just tried Lisa at QVB, and I see why you like her AHLUNGOR!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is 288 Wattle? and Church St in Ryde?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great list, thanks! I will have to work my way through, with Yuki as an A++ she is at the top.
    Just tried Lisa at QVB, and I see why you like her AHLUNGOR!
    Looks like i have to get my ass in there and see whats all the fuss is about!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mask View Post
    Looks like i have to get my ass in there and see whats all the fuss is about!
    So, I went to see Susie at QVB, she was actually pretty good. But In all honesty, Lisa was a but better and had a few more techniques to alternate between. Might have to try Candy there now, anyone got any comments that want to add on Candy?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I hear that Yuki also does shifts at 477 in Newtown, anybody know when she's there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't want to boost AHLUNGOR's ego here, but Jesus, my cock in Mimi's hands always looked twice as large as it did in any other context. She's not exactly my cup of tea in general, but in terms of technique, Jesus Fucking Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by gggi View Post
    I don't want to boost AHLUNGOR's ego here, but Jesus, my cock in Mimi's hands always looked twice as large as it did in any other context. She's not exactly my cup of tea in general, but in terms of technique, Jesus Fucking Christ.
    Haha, brother gggi

My ego is fine at the moment, at its rightful size , not too big and not too small, just right !!

Mimi has many other talents you have yet to explore , may be you need to see her again, and again ! Her hands, incidentally is not her best attributes !

There are a few better ones though !