Thread: Fakes on Locanto Sunnybank area

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fakes on Locanto Sunnybank area

Guys,

Had some time to kill today so I did some leg work for you lazy bastards

First one at 5xx Beenleigh Road, don't bother giving the number or ad link as they change it often I'm sure. I called two different ads and numbers and was directed to this address. Rocked up and obviously was a not the same chick in the ad. Was shown inside the door, saw her and said no thanks then off I went. Her mood went from all friendly to GTFO. Fine with me. Ads claimed to be 21 and 20, more like mid 30s, she had yellowed almost brown teeth, looked to be a C-D cup but sagging, about 155cms.

Second one at 1xx Mains Road, just before the railway bridge. Pressed the buzzer, then saw what was behind the door and said "you not the same as the picture". She has the fucking nerve to flash some leg in her camisole and said "me the same, its the same". Fuck no, I'm not a blind motherfucker who needs a 40 year old sagging tits to go down on me. Ad claimed to be 24, more like late 30s, Yellowed teeth, a size 14-16 at least with saggy Bs (maybe).

Third one mentioned here previously by someone else at Wishart. Walked on sight, as quoted before, would not return.

Avoid, if I were you.

Junior Member(有D料到)

well done

Kenji,
    you deserve a medal for doing this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kenji, thanks for that. There hasn't been a gem in the Sunnybank area for a long time.

Have you tried this MIkiko on cracker? Were any of the girls you mentioned above from Locanto Mikiko by chance? Her ad caught my eye and I was hoping to find out if anyone tried her out yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Name doesn't ring a bell but if you give a call and are directed to those two addresses, run for the hills!

Another fake is the 23yo at crestmead, xx Trulson drive.

http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_...Crestmead.html

More like 43, was shown in the door she was wearing a see thru red lace camisole A-B cups no ass , thin as a rail.

I said, you're not 23. Was shown the door and out I went, claiming she was busy anyway and had another appointment. True to her word, as I drove up and did a uturn down the other side I see another car parked in the driveway, the same one I saw drive past as I walked in. Two timing ho double booked! No surprise I suppose. Fothermucking time wasters!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji2 View Post
    True to her word, as I drove up and did a uturn down the other side I see another car parked in the driveway, the same one I saw drive past as I walked in.
    Shit! that was me mate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by broownwallaby View Post
    Shit! that was me mate.
    You going to give us a review then, pooroo?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    You going to give us a review then, pooroo?
    yes, he's gonna write a report on how he cleaned up her toilet by licking it .....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    yes, he's gonna write a report on how he cleaned up her toilet by licking it .....
    Hope he doesn't get any pubes stuck in his teeth....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The pubes he'd save for later, probably glue it on his fake mo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another fake as as at xx emperor st, annerley. Avoid.