Thread: Why it is worth the trip

BrainSex

Why it is worth the trip

I know for many of us we can't always get away overseas but let me just remind you why it is worth it. My VFM is Philippines. Usually for less than $1,000 can get me to Phils for a week. With good girls being $25 per night, even naughtier girls $50, there is a lot of fun to be had. Beers at 1980's prices. Spirits local rum $3/bottle at bottlo.

Anyway on my Facebook I have a local nightclub which keeps posting pics. This is a night club, many professional (non-working) girls go there. The majority of girls are there to meet foreigners (you, me and mainly our cash). If you are in Angeles, it's worth a visit.It's nicer than say Ipanema in Singapore where the girls really are hard sell. In High Society it is more relaxed, a little eye contact and the rest is history.

Anyway, here's their Facebook page for those that don't travel. https://www.facebook.com/HighSocietyAngelesCity

Brainsex

babypudge
    goign thru their FB photos now..

girl's don't look to good!

but thanks for lettin us know

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by babypudge View Post
    girl's don't look to good!
    looks pretty good to me.

those girls want to go home with you and will root you all night for $25, and probably do your ironing before they leave the following day...and come back again the following night.

of course, ymmv.