Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your weekly average punting money?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlungor View Post
    haha, i can give you one more in the absent of travelmate !

He may be betting thousands on the nba or footy, but his massage budget is $30 a shot at newtown ! It's up to you if you believe him..............lol

cheers

haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    I really don't keep count as it just depends on how much money mummy and daddy can send me from overseas whilst I study.
    study what? Cost Accounting for Bordello Management Modules I, II and III...?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick seeker View Post
    Good job mate how did u work out the cents lol
    Good question CS! I'm somehow obsessed with my numbers so I keep track all my punts # & co$t. Weirdo I know!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    Good question CS! I'm somehow obsessed with my numbers so I keep track all my punts # & co$t. Weirdo I know!
    i think i'll follow your habit lol! Will be handy to make sure im not letting my addiction take control of my saving plans ;p

After doing some calculation i found out my spending since i started to be $152.72/week.
    Still less then what I spend when my gf was still with me but i need to tone down xp

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Never count how much money you spend on having fun.
    Never count the calories in a delicious meal.
    Never calculate the cost of friendship or the price of love.
    Just enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100-300 depending on how many times a week and i do prefer ml weekly i like massages

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Never count how much money you spend on having fun.
    Never count the calories in a delicious meal.
    Never calculate the cost of friendship or the price of love.
    Just enjoy!
    Great philosophy!

I've never counted. All I know is I went from once a month (FS) to once a fortnight to once a week to now once a week for FS and RnT each.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to spend quite a bit per week. This was about 8 yrs ago. But as prices shot up and pay rise just covered inflation. I slowed right down to $100/month or sometimes nothing.

Instead i save my money and spend it OS. Even in NZ, especially when AUDNZD was high. You got quality for much less over there. But if i do avg my sex holidays into over a year, its probably about $100/week

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHead View Post
    Great philosophy!

I've never counted. All I know is I went from once a month (FS) to once a fortnight to once a week to now once a week for FS and RnT each.
    Haha, I essentially went down the same path. Now I punt once a week, But do 90-120min sessions at a rnt (is it still considered a rnt even though I get fs there each time?). even the 90 minute sessions feel way too short for me now, but too many 2 hour sessions will blow my budget.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For many years i was spending $150 per week but now it has gone to $600 a fortnight i go for four hours at a time always extend with right girl.
    Michaele

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by michaele View Post
    For many years i was spending $150 per week but now it has gone to $600 a fortnight i go for four hours at a time always extend with right girl.
    Michaele
    Yep! Same here! It's called the law of diminishing return!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHead View Post
    Great philosophy!

Oops. It was dragonheads post that was the law of diminishing return!

Quote Originally Posted by massageboy View Post
    I would average about $150 to $200 per week but as I have a bit more free time at the moment I have spent $390 on Cici from 252B this week alone. Hope to see Mimi at Burwood and Jessica in Ashfield this weekend. Busy and expensive times.
    My usual weekly average is $110 !! That's one 60 min session plus tips.

Lately, I have been going twice a week (must be getting more horny as I get older...........haha), so rather than spending $110 x 2 which is too much over my budget, I have been doing some 30 min sessions, ie. $85 x 2 = $170 ! still over but just saving a little so I can still put a $20 bets here and there on the TAB or footy ..............lol.

And then my lower back was hurting again since last week, so I actually been saving some money - as no hanky panky business while I am in pain, if you know what I mean - which is just as well, because my weekly budget has just been boosted up 10 times thanks to the cricket team and Michael Clarke !!

Watch me going for some big bang when I am up to it...............haha

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    As long as you only spend what you can afford it doesn't really matter. Spend forget about it and enjoy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    150-200 per week.

Well, Pay the rent, pay the bills, eat something and the rest is ALL dispensable/disposable. Punting is cheaper than a relationship and definitely cheaper than marriage! Half my annual income.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Roughly $500 a week..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have done the marsh now and the average people spend is 178.87 per week!

So it falls inline with the average income we earn here in Aus.

Ok since I have a new job and it is paying 3/4 of my contract rate so I am going to cut my punting funds as we'll. done to $500 per week now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm at $150/fortnight and dwindling! I earn a bit above average, but have Responsibilities. But really, maybe I'm just easily impressed —*after a couple of drinks, I jerk off to Pia Miller's dimples and all is right with the world!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Okay, it just happened that after posting the last entry, I had a couple of drinks, Googled Pia Miller, and stroked my cock as I gazed at her sweet, sweet dimples. Sometimes, life can be cheap and simple.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast