Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hottest girl at 533 Willoughby

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hottest girl at 533 Willoughby?

I've been to 533 Willoughby a couple of times because of the location but it's hit or miss for me because the number one thing is looks. So I would like to know for those who have been there which girl there is the hottest looking one?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 300soarer View Post
    I've been to 533 Willoughby a couple of times because of the location but it's hit or miss for me because the number one thing is looks. So I would like to know for those who have been there which girl there is the hottest looking one?
    I've been there once only, i had an one hour session with a girl name Jodie, but i don't think she works there any more.
    Shes got fking gorgeous body shape, personality, and skills. Really enjoy my session there. For me one hour is pretty long period of time, and sometimes it does get bored. but with Jodie, omg...non-stop mate.

Recently, by looking at the photos, i would love to try miranda.

I have never seen her but a lot of the punters on here say Ada is pretty hot.

Banned

What do you call hottest?

Looking or service or a combination of both?

For me Lilly is the hottest followed closely by Ada.

Karen looks really hot but her service is not as good at the others IMHO.

But there are a lot of other hot girls there look on their web site pick a girl and go give her a try and report back.

We await your AR

Banned
    Perhaps I should add if you call 18 to 20 hot then you probably wont find one at 533

Banned
    yeah, very personal... I think michelle is quite cute, and I like her style. I like ayumi too, and really like her style. Neither of them are 'hot' or under 30 though but good punts. My next punt at 533 will be either tina or ada but probably tina most likely. I had a session with Joey/Joye when she was working here (now at tp64) and realyl didn't think much of her at all but she got some good reviews form other punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi bro. You say looks is your #1 criteria. There are plenty of other shops round with stunners working eg Korean shops nearby, but the service is a totally different style.

Angie's #1 criteria is good service. She is cautious when hiring younger girls and demands a certain work ethic.

I would recommend Ada for the best balance of looks/service, taking into account looks are more important to you.

Happy punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post

What do you call hottest?

Looking or service or a combination of both?

For me Lilly is the hottest followed closely by Ada.

Karen looks really hot but her service is not as good at the others IMHO.

But there are a lot of other hot girls there look on their web site pick a girl and go give her a try and report back.

We await your AR
    To clarify, I meant looks only and under 30yo.

Judging by the replies it seems Ada is the one I need to see.

Banned
    I don t think Ada is <30 y/o.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
    I don t think Ada is <30 y/o.
    She's not !!!!!!! She's older

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    If you want young then probably Cici is the youngest I think she is 23.

At 533 the girls have to do a lot of jobs in a shift and so a lot of the younger girls don't like the amount of work.

For me looks is a personal thing but I would choose service over looks anytime. I learnt that the hard way many years ago I booked this out call girl from her picture she was and still is the most beautiful looking woman I have ever been with. She was and still is the worst punt I ever had no kissing don't touch my hair mind my make up don't touch my pussy no daty WTF still one of the few times I couldn't get to come ended up leaving.

For get about looks go for a connection with the lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your spot on on Oneonone,

The connection with the lady is always the key to whether or not you are likely to return.
    For us punters that seem to have an addiction to the Asian ladies, it's perfect for us older gentlemen.

We go and spend an hour or so with a beautiful young Asian lady who looks 22,23,24,26,28.
    However,Having spent many,many years around Asian woman,,,, what ever age they look !!! 9 times out of 10, you can add 10 years to that and you'll be closer to their real age. But hey , who gives a shit !!! They still look 23 and fuck like an experienced 33 year old.

Can't go wrong

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    She is one hot lady and one of the better punts at 533, not that there are too many bad ones there, the competition is pretty good.

You can't really go wrong at 533. Servise wise for price it is fantastic

Banned
    Service wise I go for Lilly, Ada, Monica, Suki, Megan, Sara, Shelly, Emma etc In my opinion service is what makes a girl hot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Emma For Mine

It's Emma by a nose for me. Size 4, A Cups, Outie pussy lips. BBBJ, DATY & COB. A combined PSE & GFE for me. I have reviewed her on AUXXX Reviews. Please see that if you are keen. Good Luck

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hey, "The Steed" is your user name hinting what I think it is?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Steed View Post
    It's Emma by a nose for me. Size 4, A Cups, Outie pussy lips. BBBJ, DATY & COB. A combined PSE & GFE for me. I have reviewed her on AUXXX Reviews. Please see that if you are keen. Good Luck
    she wouldn't happen to have a(peel) would she?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    she wouldn't happen to have a(peel) would she?
    I saw Emma three times she was a little gem, young with out too much experience, but willing to please.

I hear she is on holidays at present should be back soon.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I wasn't referring to The Avengers Wayne! Though Emma Peel was hot! Channel 9 was running the series late at night a couple of years ago.

Her trademark jumpsuits were sexy. During one action scene I froze the action because of the hot camel's toe Mrs Peel had suddenly developed. There was no two ways about it, it was Diana Rigg's virtual bare cunt on full display!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast