Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hottest girl at 533 Willoughby

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ah yes, the alluring Diana Rigg. It was not just those jumpsuits Sextus, it was her Mona Lisa smile. So if it is not Steed and Emma Peel, who then were you referencing?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The Steed calls himself "The Steed" and this is a sex forum - geddit? Hung like a ....

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    The Steed calls himself "The Steed" and this is a sex forum - geddit? Hung like a ....
    Well, I've heard rumors that guys that are hung like a horse are really not the preferred customers of Asian girls.

Then again, as soon as you start believing in rumors, you might as well 'admit' that Santa brought you six virgins last Christmas.
    And confess to the fact that one of them still is a virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I wasn't referring to The Avengers Wayne! Though Emma Peel was hot! Channel 9 was running the series late at night a couple of years ago.

Her trademark jumpsuits were sexy. During one action scene I froze the action because of the hot camel's toe Mrs Peel had suddenly developed. There was no two ways about it, it was Diana Rigg's virtual bare cunt on full display!

Diana Rigg was at her sexy best in the Bond movie on her majesty's secret service ! Lots of braless deep V cleavages in her dresses which you won't see in the Avengers !

Cheers

Banned
    Did we decide on the hottest girl at 533?

For me service wise its Lilly followed by Ada! YOMV

For Looks its Karen followed by Ada.YOMV

Mind you there are a few new girls there that I have not seen yet!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I Wish

Sextus..Licker…I wish I had a horse cock. Sadly I don't have one. Perhaps a "pony cock". Put it this way, the asian girls dont glaze over when they see The Steed. Ha Ha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Steed View Post
    Sextus..Licker…I wish I had a horse cock. Sadly I don't have one. Perhaps a "pony cock". Put it this way, the asian girls dont glaze over when they see The Steed. Ha Ha
    If you had a horse cock most of the girls at 533 would not want to see you bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True that Oneoneone. My colleague's friend has a horse cock. I'm told it's the size of a large bong.

He had some money come in, and treated a few of his friends to a punt at a cauc shop. His friends were all happy, but no girl working there would fuck him. Hand job only.

He's miserable! In his own words:
    "Everyone want to talk about it, everyone wants to look at it, noone wants to touch it".

Banned
    Well I have been with lots of different ladies originally only Caucasians etc or non Asians, some of them could obviously take a large cock.

These days I only see Asian ladies and all the ones I see are small compared to some of the non Asians I have seen.

I have no doubt that in most cases Asian women are smaller than Caucasians, Africans and other non Asian ladies.

For me Asian women are a the best ladies not only are they a great size and snug fit they give much better service, and I can understand how they cannot accept a large cock, I used to see this Aussie woman and I could fit my fist inside her not quite but almost up to my elbow she could have taken a huge cock. Mind you she was still a good fuck I wont say punt as she was not a working lady, but she had a huge pussy.

Never seen a pussy anything like it on an Asian lady, mind you all the Asian working ladies I see are around a size 6 the lady I refer to above was a size 22 and for our bros that like big tits she was huge.

But for me I just love Asian ladies, they are number one!

Banned
    Well I have only seen Chloe in the hall way at 533 she didn't look too bad from a distance first impressions are that she looks good but for me Karen is hotter looking, however I will reserve my opinion on Chloe until I have seen her in the room.

For me Karen is the hottest looking and Lilly is the hottest service both followed closely by Ada in both departments.

I still missed Coby from 533
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Banned
    We all have girls we miss luckily for me Lily has returned, but there are still a lot of great girls at 533 and its a full time job just trying them all.

Coby may well be back but in the mean time take the opportunity of trying some of the other gems at 533.

I agree with you Coby is lovely but if she is not there then while she is away make the most of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12