Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jojo..You Innocent But Horny Devil

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jojo..You Innocent But Horny Devil

Jojo's first day and The Steed got to test drive her

She has the prettiest face of any girls at Hornsby 142. She is quite short, gorgeous innocent smile, tight body (although has a scar on her tummy)

Shy at first, and I decided to stay an hour as I really wanted to fuck her in my own time

Gorgeous pussy and when spread looks like a ripe fig. Tasted sweet, with a landing strip

BBBJ…OMG…She takes the head in her mouth and spins her tongue all over it whilst sucking really hard. Almost blew in the first five minutes

I spent 20mins between her legs, licking her pussy. I could have gone all day. She was writhing in ecstasy with me between her legs, and unto four fingers in her twat. She loved it

Gorgeous A-B Cups with long, I mean long nipples. She loved having them sucked

Fucked her doggie. Boy this was heaven. Held her hands behind a back and gave her a hammering. She did not flinch

Missionary was just as good, with her legs held wide. Such pretty feet (I am a barefoot maniac). Buried my face in he soled whilst ramming her. All the time she was looking straight at me with those beautiful brown eyes

Sadly could not encourage her for CIM. So straddled her, and slowly pulled my cock till I gave her a huge load…A genuine pearl necklace

I had to recover for 5mins on the bed before wobbling to the car

Mina..You are gaining quite a reputation. Where do you get these girls from. Keep them coming and I and fellow punters will keep on CUMMING!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Giddyup Steed!

great review and keep them coming!

wish it didn't take half a day for me to drive to the girls in Hornsby....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Steed View Post
    Jojo's first day and The Steed got to test drive her

She has the prettiest face of any girls at Hornsby 142. She is quite short, gorgeous innocent smile, tight body (although has a scar on her tummy)

Shy at first, and I decided to stay an hour as I really wanted to fuck her in my own time

Gorgeous pussy and when spread looks like a ripe fig. Tasted sweet, with a landing strip

BBBJ…OMG…She takes the head in her mouth and spins her tongue all over it whilst sucking really hard. Almost blew in the first five minutes

I spent 20mins between her legs, licking her pussy. I could have gone all day. She was writhing in ecstasy with me between her legs, and unto four fingers in her twat. She loved it

Gorgeous A-B Cups with long, I mean long nipples. She loved having them sucked

Fucked her doggie. Boy this was heaven. Held her hands behind a back and gave her a hammering. She did not flinch

Missionary was just as good, with her legs held wide. Such pretty feet (I am a barefoot maniac). Buried my face in he soled whilst ramming her. All the time she was looking straight at me with those beautiful brown eyes

Sadly could not encourage her for CIM. So straddled her, and slowly pulled my cock till I gave her a huge load…A genuine pearl necklace

I had to recover for 5mins on the bed before wobbling to the car

Mina..You are gaining quite a reputation. Where do you get these girls from. Keep them coming and I and fellow punters will keep on CUMMING!!
    Interesting!!!!!!! JoJo has never appeared on the 142 roster to date UNTIL TODAY, Thursday and this very favourable review appears on this very day.hmmmm???? Mr STEED has only been with us for a bit over a week.hmmmmm. A girl reviewed before she starts work!!! hmmmm. Mina, I think you put this story up too early,oops!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    numberonebigsize, i fully appreciate your cynicism given so much that goes on here in this forum. However, on this one you are on the wrong track. I say this as a friend of Mina and a regular at 142. I know how she operates. She encourages her customers to write reviews and she gives discounts to those who do. And, she is very keen to get reviews up on new girls as soon as they begin work there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    numberonebigsize, i fully appreciate your cynicism given so much that goes on here in this forum. However, on this one you are on the wrong track. I say this as a friend of Mina and a regular at 142. I know how she operates. She encourages her customers to write reviews and she gives discounts to those who do. And, she is very keen to get reviews up on new girls as soon as they begin work there.
    I would love to get a discount in a massage shop !!

Hornsby is just a bridge too far though !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I would love to get a discount in a massage shop !!

Hornsby is just a bridge too far though !!

I reckon you can think of the distance as a holiday. Not to be taken too often, but fully appreciated when done so. Gives me the opportunity to revel in the diversity of Sydney. If you take the Victoria, Epping and Pennant Hills road options you see the maturation of our city. Or you drive up behind Chatswood and down Archbold Road for some scenic beauty. Or sit on a train. Hornsby is several hundred feet above sea level and one can appreciate the airiness once up there.

They do just massage there as well. Mina and her cute young assistant are both skilled at smoothing out all those muscle knots. And there is often a masseuse there. But it is only a rub with no tug. Call and find out when one of their masseuses is on. And you can also negotiate a discount to compensate for the petrol you have spent getting there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Regular

Gents..Appreciate all your comments. Am new to SYD99 although have been on AUXXX since Sep13. Am a regular at Hornsby and get lucky sometimes with the new girls. Mina is a great Mamasan and is always on the lookout for new talent. All the same I enjoy writing reviews as it turns me on. I write every review as I see it and would be doing myself and all my fellow punters if I lied. Go see Jojo and I would be interested in your review of her. Happy Fucking... The Steed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your input Wayne.Your 100%favourable reports on this place and Mina have been interesting reading.However you miss the point of my post completely. A girl called JoJo started at 142 yesterday at 930am...VERIFIED FACT....The Steed posted a gushing report on her at 701am,he claims he stayed for 1 hour.Allowing time to leave,compile and write the ''report'' he must have seen her at 5am!!!!!! I agree that Mina is a very polite and pleasant person,but this shop (arent they all) is owned and controlled by another person who Mina claims must approve all discounts personally.Maybe it is he who is writing all the bullshit,I do not know,but he or the shop should be more careful as credible reports and posters are the lifeblood of this forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by numberonebigsize View Post
    Thanks for your input Wayne.Your 100%favourable reports on this place and Mina have been interesting reading.However you miss the point of my post completely. A girl called JoJo started at 142 yesterday at 930am...VERIFIED FACT....The Steed posted a gushing report on her at 701am,he claims he stayed for 1 hour.Allowing time to leave,compile and write the ''report'' he must have seen her at 5am!!!!!! I agree that Mina is a very polite and pleasant person,but this shop (arent they all) is owned and controlled by another person who Mina claims must approve all discounts personally.Maybe it is he who is writing all the bullshit,I do not know,but he or the shop should be more careful as credible reports and posters are the lifeblood of this forum.
    Good detective work numberonebigsize. But I don't think it is worth getting too stressed about. There is so much cash changing hands in this business; and so many agendas being pursued - and, in this instance, proof that forum reviews bring in customers - that nothing is ever transparent. I would guess that The Steed has formed a similar relationship to Mina that I have: very friendly and open that he wants to give something back to her. He might well have seen JoJo on an earlier day, when she wasn't actually rostered on. That was the circumstance with me once. I was just up there and Candy came in to discuss business with Mina. I'd seen her at 64 months earlier and we recognised each other. The three of us had a chat, one thing led to another, Candy and I had a quick session and I wrote a review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gents..Appreciate all your comments. Am new to SYD99 although have been on AUXXX since Sep13. Am a regular at Hornsby and get lucky sometimes with the new girls. Mina is a great Mamasan and is always on the lookout for new talent. All the same I enjoy writing reviews as it turns me on. I write every review as I see it and would be doing myself and all my fellow punters if I lied. Go see Jojo and I would be interested in your review of her. Happy Fucking... The Steed
    Mr Steed, You claim that you would not lie and I will give you the benefit of the doubt on that.However your review of JoJo is fiction at its best.You clearly have reviewed the wrong girl and should correct the record. Here are some facts which may help you in your quest for redemption:-
    (a) You posted a review of a new girl named JoJo at 0701am Thursday----new girl JoJo only started work (for the first time ever) at 0930am Thursday. A review of a girl 3 hrs before she starts her whoring career!!!
    (b)Scar on her stomach..I never saw one but she has a massive tattoo covering her left bicep.Did you not see that..hmmm.
    (c)BBBJ total no no. All safe girl and thats fine as girl has the right to make this decision. Her look of total shock that I could suggest such a thing was totally genuine.
    (d)DATY..only soft licking on outside no inside.
    (f) Clearly gobsmacked at the size of an Aussie Cock. She was so terrified I did not have the heart to try.

Was a sweet girl who clearly wanted to be somewhere else like Wan Chai or Kowloon in preference to being fucked by a total stranger.(If I was in her position I would feel the same way).
    Confirmed that it was her first day and her only other customer was a massage/HJ. Asked for report by reception and told her the whole truth. Could hear lots of yelling in Chinese as I walked through car park.
    We await your correction Mr Steed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Response To NumberOneBigSize

Here is my response NumberOneBigSize.

1. I saw her at 2pm on Wednesday. When I walked in the mamasan was interviewing her. And I was the first to fuck her
    2. Yes to the tattoo. I saw it. I can also confirm that the tattoo was done, to cover up a scar from a previous injury. My eyes saw a scar on her tummy. When I asked her she said she had an abortion when she was in her teens
    3. She gave me a BBBJ. But would not let me CIM
    4. DATY was most enjoyable. And she moaned softly and was definitely wet
    5. Not sure what you mean here. But my cock is average

In addition to all of the above. She told me that she lives in Chatswood. Has an 8yr old son in HKG. And she was not sure if she wanted to continue to work at Hornsby 142. She clearly has changed her mind and did work on Thursday

That's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Over & Out…The Steed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    am enjoying this toing and froing immensely. Keep it up you blokes. Will say the obvious, though. Everyone has different interactions. What is sweet and innocent to one is slutty to another. Have never seen Jojo so can't comment on the specifics of body decoration; but can well imagine how a working woman can present totally differently from one punter to another.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here is my response NumberOneBigSize.

1. I saw her at 2pm on Wednesday. When I walked in the mamasan was interviewing her. And I was the first to fuck her
    2. Yes to the tattoo. I saw it. I can also confirm that the tattoo was done, to cover up a scar from a previous injury. My eyes saw a scar on her tummy. When I asked her she said she had an abortion when she was in her teens
    3. She gave me a BBBJ. But would not let me CIM
    4. DATY was most enjoyable. And she moaned softly and was definitely wet
    5. Not sure what you mean here. But my cock is average

In addition to all of the above. She told me that she lives in Chatswood. Has an 8yr old son in HKG. And she was not sure if she wanted to continue to work at Hornsby 142. She clearly has changed her mind and did work on Thursday

That's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Over & Out…The Steed
    Mr Steed,thanks for the reply.What you say is totally consistent with my observations and you truly did experience JoJo. If I have insulted or upset you in any way please accept my humble apology.
    Yes she did work on Thursday but she clearly wanted to be elsewhere. I guess money,or lack of it,is a powerful motivator.When I inquired as to which days she worked her response was short...dont know,not sure. Enjoy Mardi Gras day in Sydney...cheers BigSize

Senior Member(無間使者)
    am enjoying this toing and froing immensely. Keep it up you blokes. Will say the obvious, though. Everyone has different interactions. What is sweet and innocent to one is slutty to another. Have never seen Jojo so can't comment on the specifics of body decoration; but can well imagine how a working woman can present totally differently from one punter to another.
    Wayne,sorry,the blue is over,Mr Steed is indeed an honest man. I will put my Inspector Clouseau overcoat and magnifying glass back in storage. cheers BigSize

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wayne,sorry,the blue is over,Mr Steed is indeed an honest man. I will put my Inspector Clouseau overcoat and magnifying glass back in storage. cheers BigSize
    appreciate your response BigSize, cheers. From my reading, seems like you met Jojo on a downer (perfectly understandable in her line of work) and had a dud punt. There are several others at 142 that I would recommend to get the sour taste out of your mouth. Red, on today, if you like a cerebral punt. Tiffany, on Sunday, is younger than most. Mia, the stick insect, on Monday, is one of my favourites. As is Kristy. Clear is always worth the punt too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    appreciate your response BigSize, cheers. From my reading, seems like you met Jojo on a downer (perfectly understandable in her line of work) and had a dud punt. There are several others at 142 that I would recommend to get the sour taste out of your mouth. Red, on today, if you like a cerebral punt. Tiffany, on Sunday, is younger than most. Mia, the stick insect, on Monday, is one of my favourites. As is Kristy. Clear is always worth the punt too.
    Nice to hear from you again Wayne.As to having a sour taste in my mouth,quite the contrary,I felt great empathy towards this sweet girl.I have been punting for years and feel I can judge the mood of the session very early and pretty accurately
    This girl had made one of the hardest decisions of her life and her worries,regrets,emotions,embarassment were all there being played out in front of my eyes and my empathy soon turned to sympathy.She tried very hard and I was definitely not unhappy. I have had so many shit sessions with bitchy fucked up slags over the years that spending $90 with this girl was a pleasure.I wish her well no matter what career path she decides upon.
    On the same subject, when speaking to these ladies over the years the predominant message conveyed by them is that they are doing this by necessity,rent,uni fees,kids school,fucked up husbands or boyfriends,poverty at home in asia.The one consistent fact stated is that they are not doing it through love of fucking.Without exception they hate it with a passion. Lack of money is their only motivation and many become very good at acting out the role. I know all hardened punters are well aware of these facts but while I was on the subject I thought I would put it out there. Thanks for your recommendations. Cheers Big Size.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

All Good

No offence taken. All good. I was keen to clear up the confusion. Lets go back to fucking these girls and continue to share our experiences

Also I saw Kristy yesterday. Fucked her in her mouth, anus & pussy. Came in her mouth and she did it with a smile. Was a little distracted by her, lets say… physical issues (think you know what I mean), but she was a lovely & submissive girl. Although not sure if I would see her again. Although the thought of her on her back, legs wide open, and me sliding my cock alternatively from her anus to her vagina was so Yummy..

Banned
    I used to go to Hornsby a few years back now when they had different owners and Jessica and Elisa were working their when they left I stopped going there.

Sounds like they might have some new good girls and new good management its an hour or more drive for me but if the girls are good and you get treated right by management then its worth the trip.

Might have to give them a try just got to decide who to see! if I go all that way and have a bad punt its a waste of time and I wont go back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice to hear from you again Wayne.As to having a sour taste in my mouth,quite the contrary,I felt great empathy towards this sweet girl.I have been punting for years and feel I can judge the mood of the session very early and pretty accurately
    This girl had made one of the hardest decisions of her life and her worries,regrets,emotions,embarassment were all there being played out in front of my eyes and my empathy soon turned to sympathy.She tried very hard and I was definitely not unhappy. I have had so many shit sessions with bitchy fucked up slags over the years that spending $90 with this girl was a pleasure.I wish her well no matter what career path she decides upon.
    On the same subject, when speaking to these ladies over the years the predominant message conveyed by them is that they are doing this by necessity,rent,uni fees,kids school,fucked up husbands or boyfriends,poverty at home in asia.The one consistent fact stated is that they are not doing it through love of fucking.Without exception they hate it with a passion. Lack of money is their only motivation and many become very good at acting out the role. I know all hardened punters are well aware of these facts but while I was on the subject I thought I would put it out there. Thanks for your recommendations. Cheers Big Size.
    Well said mate. From my men's perspective, punting is a constant struggle between being empathic with the working woman who is always (99.99% of the time) there because of some personal or financial catastrophe; and simply dealing with my own sexual urges. As I age I find those sexual urges can only be met with a woman with whom I make some kind of connection. As I have said on this forum previously, there are times when I see a working girl without actually having sex. That might seem like an odd admission, and I suppose some people might think that I waste my money spending $150 to hear about somebody else's woes. But, I can get enormous satisfaction from such an encounter and don't begrudge it at all. Really, it takes all sorts and there are all sorts punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Four fingers in her twat
    Held her hands behind her back and hammered doggy
    She didnt flinch
    The mind boggles lmao

Just my sense of humour troops

Yours Light Heartedly
    OTB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast