Thread: Pure Massage, North Sydney

Pure Massage, North Sydney

Gave the place a try after a long busy day at work yesterday. Took the stairs up and rang the bell. Up to reception and promptly dealt with. Paid my $130 for a 60min session.
    Well in comes a sexily dressed Thai ML. Probably in her early 30's. So so face.
    Quick shower, not that I was being rushed. Large room though a bit cold. Needed a good massage so we started there. She had her clothes off without asking. Good figure. Flat butt. Nicely proportioned boobs though I prefer larger! Anyway massage was ok rather than good. Turned over after a bit of tackle tickling. She tried hard to please but seemed to be holding off. I was hoping for closer action. Not bad HJ. Wipe down then some more massage to finish off.
    Would I go again? Only if convenient. Sexier girls are out there. Coco at Stanmore, Neimi at SF or Eve at David's at Warwick Farm!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They offer FS there legitimately there now. If you ask reception its an extra $50

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aznbreaka View Post
    They offer FS there legitimately there now. If you ask reception its an extra $50
    Except Nadia will try to charge you more than that ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've found the massage here to be quite decent, worth a shot if you're around North Sydney for a meeting. Would recommend some good girls but haven't been back in a while so not sure who's still working.

If you're after FS though, I would go elsewhere.