Thread: 70 Erskine st Sydney: TIA one Wild ravenous fuck

Senior Member(無間使者)

70 Erskine st Sydney: TIA one Wild ravenous fuck

In my early days if punting before I found out about the forum and I was still learning about the industry, this shop used to be one that visited frequently since it was close to work but since then my punting territory had expanded and I haven't been back in almost 4 years. However I remember reading a report about this place several weeks ago I decided to stop by this morning. When I got there I was shown two girls both pretty and hot one African the other Asian, decided to book the Asian whose name is TIA for 30 mins for $120.

TIA is one hot Japanese package in her early twenties and even though its only her second week in the shop she was very confident and very friendly and really seemed to enjoy spending time with me. Her English is quite good so communication wasn't a problem and she laughing and smiling the whole time. She stands a little under 160cm with long black hair and a-cups, very slim tight body. She's a small gurl but what she lacks in size she makes up in sexual appetite!

After the shower she gives a hug and leads me back to the bed and sits me down and proceeds to give one of the best catbaths ever to sum it up in one 'ravenous' she was licking, sucking and kissing everywhere while her hands roamed everywhere else. It didn't take long for her to get me rock hard and on the Dom goes for the CBJ. Again her CBJ was full of energy and enthusiasm, but I think she was more excited about putting inside her so she didn't spend to much time before hopping on for a ride.

She is small so I let her start in cowgirl so she can put it in in a way that's comfortable for her. She's very tight but she was able to fit it all in and after a few warm up thrusts she was riding like a pro moaning like there's no tomorrow. We flip over for mish and this girl just loves sex her moaning was getting louder and she writhes around in the bed occassionaly pulls me down so she could suck on my neck and my ears. After about ten minutes she stops me and gives me a devilish grin 'let's do doggy!' So I oblige and she flips over and by this time the lubricant and her juices were working together so I could pump harder. There was a mirror at the head of the bed so I was able to watch her enjoy the pounding untill I finish.
    The only thing I can really fault her on was no DFK or DATY but still she was a great fuck!

Were having a quick chat as we were getting dressed and this exchange happened
    TIA: do you come to this shop often?
    Filodude: I used to a long time ago
    TIA: wow it must be my lucky day!

She told me later that she normally doesn't work on Thursdays she was just covering for a friend so I think I was the one that got lucky.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Last time I was here i saw a thai chick named Natalie i think. Man she was the bomb. Tight Pussy and was easy on the eyes. Facilities could be better though