Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sophie review - Stunning looks, poor service, cheats time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by scrawley View Post
    Well, is the situation that guy described really 'rape'??
    Are you serious?

I think if that lady consented to sex and he then proceeded to bury his tool in her asshole but removed it the moment she asked him to stop then n'ah nothing at all illegal about that.
    WTF???

So is it ok for someone to "accidently slip their over lubed up cock deep into your mother's, sister, wife/gf or daughter's ass instead of her pussy as she lays on her stomach and cops it?"

Or is it only ok to do that to a WL, because obviously she has consented to sex, so that means "everything"?

Jesus Christ!!!!

The consent principle applies at all times regardless of whether its your wife or a prostitute. And yes of course a husband can be charged with sexual assault of a wife, it happens often. Theres really no difference between these two examples which is why I used it as an analogy!!

Anyway, don't 't bother responding. I'm through talking to you

To the dude that made the original suggestion of surprise butt-fucking the prostitute - man, truth be told I can't say I 100% agree with what you're gonna do but rest assured brother in the eyes of the law its all A-OK
    You really have no idea what the consent principle is do you ?

Even with your silly example of having sex with the wife, the consent is for the usual behaviour you two have been engaging in. But if one day, you felt kinky and wanted to engage in some sadism acts, say strangling her to half death without giving her a chance to say no, you think it's covered by the consent principle ?

So you are advising the others that in the eyes of the law, that behaviour is ok ? Are you sure ? Try it and you'll find yourself behind bars !

Moreover, the behaviour of that guy that you condone is clearly conceived with malicious intention, that alone is a criminal offense !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Speaking on behalf of the now infamous banned poster he would like to clear up a few matters here.

Firstly, apologies to all those who have been offended, and hence felt threatened. This was not the intention.

In hindsight the comment made was poorly worded, and criticism deserved.

The comments however were more being made in jest of repeat bad service, rather than any intent to cause harm of inflict anal rape on the girl mentioned.

Certainly lessons in forum conduct have been learnt.

Thankyou to all thread contributors for taking interest in the safety and welfare of girls in the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Speaking on behalf of the now infamous banned poster he would like to clear up a few matters here.

Firstly, apologies to all those who have been offended, and hence felt threatened. This was not the intention.

In hindsight the comment made was poorly worded, and criticism deserved.

The comments however were more being made in jest of repeat bad service, rather than any intent to cause harm of inflict anal rape on the girl mentioned.

Certainly lessons in forum conduct have been learnt.

Thankyou to all thread contributors for taking interest in the safety and welfare of girls in the industry.
    That's cool brother, let bygones be bygones, apologies accepted !

Banned
    Im pretty sure he was apologising to Jade not you Wilisno you dense fucking retard

Im pretty sure he was apologising to Jade not you Wilisno you dense fucking retard
    Now I know why you made those stupid comment that you did, because you really can't read properly !

QUOTE=Gregorious;478280]

The apology was addressed to all, understand ? Maybe except you because you were for it !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well, with all due respect to jade and the mod I'm not sure they are lawyers.

In NSW sexual assault is broadly defined as forced sexual contact or sexual contact without consent.

As for the consent thing. Well its true she might never had given him permission to travel to brown town, but she would obviously have consented to sex, which potentially includes all sorts of different sexual activities.

Think about it - you need consent before you have sex with a girl. But you dont need separate consent for each little thing you do to her (consent to lick pussy, consent to fondle breast, etc) That woulf be silly and its not how it works

Its reasonable to assume that once consent is given he may continie to engage in all manner of sexual activity, but must stop as soon as this implied consent is withdrawn.

don't need to be a lawyer to know these things it's common sense

when in session with wl DO NOT assume you can do anything

like i said that is why there are descriptions of what a wl is willing to do and extra services provided

wilisno took the words right out of my box - you got no clue about consent principle

this is a waste of my time - you can't even spell properly even with spell check you really need to relearn your abcs obviously why you don't understand the meaning of consent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow my suggestion to delete all off topic crap was removed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    so how stunning? hyuna stunning? i can overlook the shit service if she look like hyuna

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123