Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sophie review - Stunning looks, poor service, cheats time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    went for 11 am session today. what a fucking little bitch... no GFE.. no touching... cant even touch her hair... extremely bad attitude... lost all my appetite 10 mins into the session.. she pushed for sex... I said I booked for one hour... she said I am in control of the time. WTF!!! I paid to fuck U... not the other way around!! I told her to get the fuck out of the room and I left without finishing the session.
    Bros!!!Try all you means to avoid this bitch!!!!!!!Still feel disgusted now!!!!!
    I'll just stick with Ginza!!!! fuck this place!!!! BTW this Sophie bitch is Chinese coz she called me a silly cunt when I walked out, not knowing I know what she was talking about. You fucking silly cunt Sophie. if you choose to be a hooker... be a honest hooker... you'll get nowhere with your fucking attitude... Roger... get rid of this bitch ASAP... coz she'll ruin your business!!!!!!!
    That sucks brother!

Banned
    Sounds like this girl is in the wrong job the shop should get rid of her before they loose all their hard won customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Sounds like this girl is in the wrong job the shop should get rid of her before they loose all their hard won customers.
    yes... she is a pest to the shop and the
    punting community.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    went for 11 am session today. what a fucking little bitch... no GFE.. no touching... cant even touch her hair... extremely bad attitude... lost all my appetite 10 mins into the session.. she pushed for sex... I said I booked for one hour... she said I am in control of the time. WTF!!! I paid to fuck U... not the other way around!! I told her to get the fuck out of the room and I left without finishing the session.
    Bros!!!Try all you means to avoid this bitch!!!!!!!Still feel disgusted now!!!!!
    I'll just stick with Ginza!!!! fuck this place!!!! BTW this Sophie bitch is Chinese coz she called me a silly cunt when I walked out, not knowing I know what she was talking about. You fucking silly cunt Sophie. if you choose to be a hooker... be a honest hooker... you'll get nowhere with your fucking attitude... Roger... get rid of this bitch ASAP... coz she'll ruin your business!!!!!!!
    Holy crap, to think my session was bad... Sorry to hear about your experience bro. What did the receptionist say afterwards? Surely something must be seriously wrong if a customer leave in protest.

Banned
    Im willing to take one for the team here. Ive had her before and shes definately one to avoid. But im willing to book her again for some fun.
    Im quite curious to see her reaction to me accidently slipping my over lubed up cock deep into her ass instead of her pussy as she lays on her stomach and cops it.
    If I can get the timing right ill be so deep inside her ass before she has a chance to react.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by eastmeetswestxxx View Post
    Im willing to take one for the team here. Ive had her before and shes definately one to avoid. But im willing to book her again for some fun.
    Im quite curious to see her reaction to me accidently slipping my over lubed up cock deep into her ass instead of her pussy as she lays on her stomach and cops it.
    If I can get the timing right ill be so deep inside her ass before she has a chance to react.
    I concur that mate... or you can ask 4 BBBJ and come all over her face before she can ask u to stop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by zman123491 View Post
    Holy crap, to think my session was bad... Sorry to hear about your experience bro. What did the receptionist say afterwards? Surely something must be seriously wrong if a customer leave in protest.
    The receiptionist asked me what happened. I told him about her bad attitude. He then led me to the door. I protested and said I booked for one hour and I only stayed for less than 30 mins. He gave me $70 refund.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by eastmeetswestxxx View Post
    Why hasn't this disgusting post been removed yet? I've already reported it twice.

It's clearly threatening violence (anal rape) against a WL.

MODERATOR, if you're reading this, please remove this post!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jadeofsydney View Post
    Why hasn't this disgusting post been removed yet? I've already reported it twice.

Thank you
    Your complaint is noted Miss Jade, we agree it's utterly offensive, there's no place for this sort of comment on this forum, so instead, we've banned this member and leave the post so others know it's not acceptable here !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aus99 Moderator View Post
    Your complaint is noted Miss Jade, we agree it's utterly offensive, there's no place for this sort of comment on this forum, so instead, we've banned this member and leave the post so others know it's not acceptable here !
    Good move Mod! That post was perfectly outrageous.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aus99 Moderator View Post
    Good! Thank you

Hopefully any potential lowlife will think before they post.

Thanks again...

Banned
    Well, is the situation that guy described really 'rape'??

Rape generally refers to sexual contact this is forced or occurs after someone has indicated they want it to stop. I think if that lady consented to sex and he then proceeded to bury his tool in her asshole but removed it the moment she asked him to stop then n'ah nothing at all illegal about that.

On the other hand I agree that guy's attitude was pretty awful. I reckon these girls must often find themselves in sticky situations being stuck in a room as they are with naked men who may be quite belligerent and aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by jadeofsydney View Post

Thank you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    if wl consented to sex but did not allow the back door then it IS rape

wl in this matter does not offer that service period

this is aus land not a lawless country

customers must have the wl consent for other services otherwise customers can (high probability) get booked for conspiracy to rape

this is why there are extras and descriptions on what services are provided by different wl

Miss Jade and MOD already pointed it out - i don't see why anyone would disagree?

Banned
    Well, with all due respect to jade and the mod I'm not sure they are lawyers.

In NSW sexual assault is broadly defined as forced sexual contact or sexual contact without consent.

No one is suggesting that guy was going to forcefully butt fuck the prostitute. To the contrary, he spoke about pounding her ass UNTIL she told him to stop. So lets all agree there was no forced sexual assault being proposed.

As for the consent thing. Well its true she might never had given him permission to travel to brown town, but she would obviously have consented to sex, which potentially includes all sorts of different sexual activities.

Think about it - you need consent before you have sex with a girl. But you dont need separate consent for each little thing you do to her (consent to lick pussy, consent to fondle breast, etc) That woulf be silly and its not how it works

Its reasonable to assume that once consent is given he may continie to engage in all manner of sexual activity, but must stop as soon as this implied consent is withdrawn.

So no, nothing illegal about what that guy suggested. As I said before prostitutes are in harms way. Its definitely a very dangerous job

Quote Originally Posted by scrawley View Post
    Well, with all due respect to jade and the mod I'm not sure they are lawyers.

In NSW sexual assault is broadly defined as forced sexual contact or sexual contact without consent.

No one is suggesting that guy was going to forcefully butt fuck the prostitute. To the contrary, he spoke about pounding her ass UNTIL she told him to stop. So lets all agree there was no forced sexual assault being proposed.
    He clearly said that he would attack her from behind when she wouldn't be able to see, and he would do it so quickly that she would not have time to react, that's without consent, no ifs or buts about it ! He deserved to be banned, period !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Well actually no you're wrong. You seem not to have understood my earlier point about implied consent.

But I do agree that guy sounds like an awful person and yes he did deserve to be banned so I won't argue the point.

Well actually no you're wrong. You seem not to have understood my earlier point about implied consent.

But I do agree that guy sounds like an awful person and yes he did deserve to be banned so I won't argue the point.
    No ifs or buts about it ! It's only your interpretation of consent, there's no consent !

Banned
    OK dude, for the sake of argument picture this:

You are having a romantic dinner with your wife. She suddenly removes her clothes and demands you fuck her

Before fucking her do you stop to discuss which sexual acts are and are not permitted during this sexual activity? Before you lick her pussy do you seek her consent? before you rub her breast? Before you kiss her neck?

Of course not!!! Having received this initial consent there is a reasonable assumption that IF there are things she doesn't want done (eg. not putting your dick in her mouth) she'll either let you know beforehand or tell you to stop when you do it.

This is all I mean by 'implied consent'. The fact that she has consented to engaging in sexual activity implies that she has consented to any number of possible sexual type things that might fall into that catergory - until she confirms otherwise.

And the example of the prostitute is no different.

OK dude, for the sake of argument picture this:

You are having a romantic dinner with your wife. She suddenly removes her clothes and demands you fuck her

Before fucking her do you stop to discuss which sexual acts are and are not permitted during this sexual activity? Before you lick her pussy do you seek her consent? before you rub her breast? Before you kiss her neck?

Of course not!!! Having received this initial consent there is a reasonable assumption that IF there are things she doesn't want done (eg. not putting your dick in her mouth) she'll either let you know beforehand or tell you to stop when you do it.

This is all I mean by 'implied consent'. The fact that she has consented to engaging in sexual activity implies that she has consented to any number of possible sexual type things that might fall into that catergory - until she confirms otherwise.

And the example of the prostitute is no different.
    There's no argument necessary, as I said, No Ifs Or Buts !

This is the silliest example I could imagine coming from you !

Firstly, you're talking about the wife, and she's initiating the sex act, which is irrelevant with punting ! And don't you think that a wife can't sue you for rape if you do it when she said ' NO ".

Secondly, you pay a WL for sex doesn't give you the right to all kinds of behaviour without giving her a chance to say no, Just imagine if you rip the condom off midway and re-enter bareback so quickly she doesn't have a chance to react, would that be acceptable ? She did consent to have sex with you too !

Banned
    Jesus Christ!!!!

The consent principle applies at all times regardless of whether its your wife or a prostitute. And yes of course a husband can be charged with sexual assault of a wife, it happens often. Theres really no difference between these two examples which is why I used it as an analogy!!

Anyway, don't 't bother responding. I'm through talking to you

To the dude that made the original suggestion of surprise butt-fucking the prostitute - man, truth be told I can't say I 100% agree with what you're gonna do but rest assured brother in the eyes of the law its all A-OK

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    There's no argument necessary, as I said, No Ifs Or Buts !

This is the silliest example I could imagine coming from you !

Firstly, you're talking about the wife, and she's initiating the sex act, which is irrelevant with punting ! And don't you think that a wife can't sue you for rape if you do it when she said ' NO ".

Secondly, you pay a WL for sex doesn't give you the right to all kinds of behaviour without giving her a chance to say no, Just imagine if you rip the condom off midway and re-enter bareback so quickly she doesn't have a chance to react, would that be acceptable ? She did consent to have sex with you too !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast