Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bored of Asians, cauc recommendations?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bored of Asians, cauc recommendations?

It's official, after not getting any post punt highs recently I've realized that I'm bored of Asian MLs. Hot PSE ones, massage milfs, young MLs, nothing is doing if for me. It's too routine and I find myself walking out if places much more often after seeing a line up because I can't find 'the one'.

Thinking of blowing some cash at Stilettos but was wondering if there were better recommendations? Looking for a medium height brunette Aussie girl with a nice figure and a good attitude. What's the going rate these days? 300/hour? It's something I need to get out of my system

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro
    Stiletto is $240 for 30 mins!!!!!
    And service is ok and limited with your imagination and if you want hot chicks the yes they have plenty but as cauc services are limited please note this point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    240 for 30mins....shit, I guess I only need 30 but daaaaayum that's pricey. How is there such a huge disparity between cauc and Asian prices! Might have to just do a massage first then at mistys or something

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Is $250.1/2 $400 1hour . . Dfk is extra $50

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    It's official, after not getting any post punt highs recently I've realized that I'm bored of Asian MLs. Hot PSE ones, massage milfs, young MLs, nothing is doing if for me. It's too routine and I find myself walking out if places much more often after seeing a line up because I can't find 'the one'.

Thinking of blowing some cash at Stilettos but was wondering if there were better recommendations? Looking for a medium height brunette Aussie girl with a nice figure and a good attitude. What's the going rate these days? 300/hour? It's something I need to get out of my system
    Go to that place at Croydon, you'll be back with asians before you know it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was going to suggest Croydon, too. Far better value than elsewhere, and some of the girls are pretty good!

Michelle at 5 Star is a beautiful Aussie blonde, highly recommended!

For caucasuan massage girls, you can try the Kiwi blonde girl Ella or the sexy French girl Ginger at Posh Newtown!

All personally tested !!

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Here is one you can check out. I havent try, I was browsing looks ok but dont know.

Seem quite good price by the looks of her body I dont think she looks 18 from the photo but than again I could be wrong as I havent seen her in the flesh.

http://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_2126...Alex-Lane.html

Banned
    She looks hot in those photos, might be worth a try, mind you its more than twice the price of an Asian punt at a lot of the shops around.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Claudias penthouse in rydalmere, havent been there in a while but theres pretty much only cauc girls there. I think it was $190/30 $240/45 $300/60

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it true that cauc girls generally don't dfk?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I don't pay for sex with Caucasian girls for the same reason I don't buy bottled water.
    Sydney water is free and available anytime.
    Tried a couple of Caucasian WLs a few years ago and was pretty unimpressed with the service.
    You get excellent service from Caucasian girls in Eastern Europe though.

This one might be worth a try: Kate Deseray
    Website

babypudge
    She is pretty hot.

Have u tried her?

Quote Originally Posted by babypudge View Post
    She is pretty hot.

Have u tried her?
    No, have you ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gggi View Post
    I was going to suggest Croydon, too. Far better value than elsewhere, and some of the girls are pretty good!
    whats the name of place in croyden... any particular gal thats good...
    txs

Quote Originally Posted by jiayu View Post
    whats the name of place in croyden... any particular gal thats good...
    txs
    219 Elizabeth St Croydon.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post

Jade at 45 George St Granville (reviewed by plenty on this site)
    Would be a worthwhile visit without breaking the bank many Caucasian places charge, though she has long blonde hair.

Years ago I used to like Liasons in Edgecliff (most are under 25 Caucasians), great website with ladies photos and an updated roster, but they also are quite expensive, and a bit out of my way these days. $220 30min, $340 hr

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For Caucasian girls, DFK is $30-50 extra, if at all. Good on them. As others have said about pricing: whatever the market will accept. Pushing a sexy white girl for a few dollars extra is certainly something people are into!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BTW, Ava from 219 Elizabeth is a lovely brunette with incredible legs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast